Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 103 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Atomicboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6631.JPG
    24.jpg
    22.jpg
    20.jpg
    19.jpg
    18.jpg
    17.jpg
    16.jpg
    15.jpg
    14.jpg
    13.jpg
    11.jpg
    10.jpg
    9.jpg
    8.jpg
    7.jpg
    There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 12 years ago

Noooooooooooooooooooo. Just kidding. Ac/Dc for teh-win though! All I can say is relative to the Rolling Stones release, which by the way is my wife's favorite band of all time, there is no comparison. I wish as much Stern effort would have gone into the Stones title! Serious...do you guys know or realize how many bonus points I could have earned by purchasing (installment plan of course) a Stones Pin for my wife? We have been married 21 years and we have not missed a concert within 200 miles of Detroit. Voodoo? Steel? Bridges? 40? We were at them all and multiple nights in multiple cities/venues Anyways, I could have been in the bonus round with my wife by getting a Stones Pin... but even she would not let us sell our timeshare mobile home in Cleveland (near vid1900 I think...couple blocks away anyway, I remember the good ole "armpit" grill parties we used to co-host together before I left to relocate in Detroit for the Stones pin. Not a good investment

She knew a dud when she seen it...even if it hurt AC/DC on the other hand? What a winner! I loved it! Wife! Even my 18 year old son, who is not into pinball( I sadly admit but I am still trying to bring him over to the pin side Luke ABSOLUTELY was hooked on AC/DC!!!! There is hope for him lol!

I need to ask my boss for some more overtime so I can get an AC/DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE ALL!

#102 12 years ago

How did you guys get on this 'Vid lives in Cleveland' kick, LOL?

What about me living in good ol' Gates Mills?

#103 12 years ago

Hey goatboy, look at all the other a-holes:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread/0cc41c315eda6609#

hmm, thanks for your miles away comments though.

There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/observations-from-the-michigan-pinball-expo-2012/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.