Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Carl_694
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I recently listed a few machines for a buddy of mine which you can also check out in the marketplace. We are currently in the process of shopping them out and I will update this thread as they are finished. Here's some more info on them:

Lucky Ace (Williams, 1974) -- this is in excellent shape for its age and is a fun, four-flipper EM game. We are almost finished shopping it and it will be sold fully shopped. $650

Klondike (Williams, 1971) -- also in excellent shape and is fully shopped and ready to go. $850

Freedom EM (Bally, 1976) -- This machine is in extremely nice shape with only minor playfield wear, nearly perfect cabinet and backglass. $600 Check out my market ad at http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/12141

Doozie (Williams, 1968) -- in nice shape but backglass is cracked about 1/4 of the way up from the bottom right corner. Needs some rubbers but will be sold fully shopped. $500..Back on the market again!

Tri Zone (Williams, 1979) -- very nice shape, fully shopped and ready to go. $SOLD!!$

Cue Ball Wizard (Gottlieb, 1992) -- excellent shape. Playfield teardown & shop job was done on this one and we are in the process of putting it back together so it will be ready to go very soon. $SOLD!!$

Gin (Chicago Coin, 1974) -- nice shape as well with some minor playfield wear. Needs a few rubbers but should be ready to go fairly soon. $450

OXO (Williams, 1973) -- Very nice shape with bright colors that aren't faded! Fully working and fully shopped. $SOLD!!$

World Cup (Williams, 1978) -- EDIT: This machine is now working well but still needs some rubbers & a good cleaning which we are working on. Open to offers on this if you're interested in picking it up as-is. Will post an asking price as it gets closer to finished.

World Cup (Williams, 1978) -- This one has been in storage for a while and we haven't yet plugged it in. However, it was working when it was put away a few years ago, so it shouldn't be too far off. Open to offers on this as well.

Night Rider (Bally, 1976) -- This is the solid-state version. The machine is very dirty and needs a shop job. It is complete, but it's been in storage for a few years & we haven't plugged it in or gone through it. Open to offers if you want to take it before we get to it.

Shoot-A-Line (Bally, 1962) -- This six-card bingo machine is complete but is very dirty and we haven't gotten into it yet. Open to offers on this as well if you're interested in taking it as is.

Star Wars (Data East, 1992) -- This machine is in extremely nice shape. They don't come up too often and this is a very nice example. Saw two on eBay recently in similar condition that went for $3900 (in Maryland) and $3200 (not sure of the location). Asking $3750 OBO.

Black Jack (Bally, 1978) -- This is the solid state version. Nearly perfect all around. $SOLD!!$

Feel free to PM me for more info or email me: derekspinball (at) gmail.com

Thanks!

Derek Klunk

#2 10 years ago

Bumping this up before heading to bed

#4 10 years ago

Have gotten a few replies but none are sold yet! Send me a PM and we can discuss.

#5 10 years ago

OXO is now sold.

#6 10 years ago

I have not heard back from the guy about the Tri Zone so I would consider the sale as fallen through. It's a shame but what can you do?

Would consider trades, offers, multi-trades or package deals on any or all of these machines. Send me a PM! Can't hurt to ask!

#7 10 years ago

Thumbs down? Harsh!!

#8 10 years ago

Bump for a few updates (see the original post) and the addition of the Shoot-A-Line bingo to the "for sale" list.

Also might have a very nice Bally Black Jack Solid State for sale. Can't decide whether or not he wants to sell it.

#10 10 years ago

That thumbs down was harsh! Perhaps the mention of that 4 letter word.... Ebay

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from funtimewithdave:

That thumbs down was harsh! Perhaps the mention of that 4 letter word.... Ebay

Ha! I suppose it could be. I was just using it as a reference point

#12 10 years ago

Dmklunk: Do you still have those used light bulbs for sale? I'll double what you are asking.

#13 10 years ago

I sent you a PM.

2 weeks later
#14 10 years ago

Tri Zone, Cue Ball Wizard, and Black Jack are all now sold. The rest are still available and we are open to offers! Send me a PM if you have any interest in any of them.

Thanks!

Derek

#15 10 years ago

Doozie is back on the market. Prospective buyer never responded to my emails.

Also, up for sale is my VERY RARE Bally Freedom EM. It has the post between the flippers, making this game one of only about 100 ever produced. Check out my market ad at http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/12141

EDIT: Sale now pending on the Freedom.

Thanks!

Derek

#16 10 years ago

Bump for the morning crowd

#17 10 years ago

Is the DataEast Star Wars really getting over 3k???? Wowza.

If you run across a Taxi, let me know!

#18 10 years ago

I bid on a sw on eBay it sold for 2150 very good con. Last week !!!

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Is the DataEast Star Wars really getting over 3k???? Wowza.
If you run across a Taxi, let me know!

I saw one for $3200 and $3900 SOLD on eBay recently. Yes, I know it's eBay, but they both sold at those prices.
My buddy has a Taxi that he is considering selling. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Derek

#20 9 years ago

Bumping these up... Klondike and/or Star Wars could be brought to Allentown if a deal is made and I think that the others could as well.

Send me an offer!

Derek

#21 9 years ago

Derek is a honest good seller. No worries. See you there Derek!

#22 9 years ago

Thanks Dave! See you then!

#23 9 years ago

Derek,

Just down the road from you a bit. What are the details on the Taxi? Probably more than I am looking to spend right now... but I am always keeping my eyes/ears open for the right machine.

Chris

#24 9 years ago

Hey Chris, I just talked to my buddy and he said he would like to shop it out before he decides whether he wants to keep it or sell it. I will keep you posted.

Derek

#25 9 years ago

"May the 4th be with you" bump for Star Wars. Make me an offer!

#26 9 years ago

Lukke says. One on e- pay at 2800!!

#27 9 years ago

You probably got the thumbs down (I'm assuming) because you are using ebay pricing to price your games. Ebay prices for pins are super inflated. For example, I see Jack Bots on ebay for anywhere between 2600 and 3200, yet I've seen really nice examples go for 1900-2k tops. The last one I saw around here was a few months ago, fully shopped with tons of new parts, for 2600ish, and that's with a few hundred bucks worth of new stuff in the shop job.

#28 9 years ago

Perhaps I am. I don't know the exact value which is why I combed through eBay sold items and found the two that I listed. It's also why I had "make an offer"!

1 week later
#29 9 years ago

If you need some used bulbs for any of the games, you can purchase them here: http://www.derekklunk.com/parts.html . Perhaps a package deal?

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Carl_694:

If you need some used bulbs for any of the games, you can purchase them here: http://www.derekklunk.com/parts.html . Perhaps a package deal?

I would be willing to sell the op brand new light bulbs for half the price he wants for used ones! Everyone can get rich!

#31 9 years ago

Naw, I prefer used. They are very collectible.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 17.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bloomington, IL
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, PA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nice-em-solid-state-dmd-machines-for-sale-in-south-central-pa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.