New tool I got today - Lectro Truck

Started 2 years ago by absocountry2 in forum Off topicOff-topic bar.

Forum » Off topic » Off-topic bar » Topic

New tool I got today - Lectro Truck

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by absocountry2
  • 4 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from Whridlsoncestood

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I won this at the Borough surplus auction today. It is the 1,500 lb capacity. It has a new battery but the battery runs dead in about 3 minutes. It might need brushes or something but for $167 out the door after fees I could not pass it up. It will help me get my pins in and out of my basement.

Edit: having problems uploading from my phone. Will add picture in the house.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

The pic should be here now.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I used it to move a Hydro Thunder once, thing is scary as hell!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

They ALL are PRACTICE. Before I found my super nice Escalera I had a beater. The Escalera guys are super nice and it would have cost about $400 plus shipping to get it basically rebuilt brand new.

Since you got it for almost nothing, if it's in your budget you might want to give the Lectrotruck guys a call and see if they'll completely refurb it for you. If you can fix it up yourself great, I do think it's important to know it's safe.

turbo20lbs said:

I used it to move a Hydro Thunder once, thing is scary as hell!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I've used that one before and it can haul anything up and down stairs for you. It's a beast! Storing that takes up the space of a whole pIn practically.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple