NEW MOD: Spiderman "Sandman" bank decal

Started 2 years ago by pinball_customs in forum MarketPinball machines for sale.



NEW MOD: Spiderman "Sandman" bank decal


Topic summary

  • Started 2 years ago by pinball_customs
  • 37 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from jyeakley

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs





Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!



    2 years ago
    #

    Almost done! Just need to try it on a friend's machine and tweak the art accordingly.


    2 years ago
    #

    Nice
    I think i may need that one too


    2 years ago
    #

    Awesome work, so far thats TRON and SM I will need still can't quite decide on IM I kinda like seeing The Shadow of the monger (I smoked my plastic so it's not completely clear until the flashers come on) may grab an IM one anyway to play with. Definately need an Avatar one though, soon as you have that one ready post it so up so i can order one along with the others


    2 years ago
    #

    Avatar's coming for sure!

    Almost done Pinbot..


    2 years ago
    #
    pinball_customs said:

    Almost done! Just need to try it on a friend's machine and tweak the art accordingly.

    Attachments
    SM_target.jpg (121 KB, 0 downloads) 3 hours old

    Seeing your recent decal for this type of stuff makes me think you would be the perfect person to do a TF LE decal to replace Megatron's face where the the drop target cut out is. Any plans in the works for this one?

    Decals look great.


    2 years ago
    #
    pinball_customs said:

    Almost done! Just need to try it on a friend's machine and tweak the art accordingly.

    Let me know when you are done I will send over paypal payment for one.


    2 years ago
    #
    treborlicec said:

    Seeing your recent decal for this type of stuff makes me think you would be the perfect person to do a TF LE decal to replace Megatron's face where the the drop target cut out is. Any plans in the works for this one?
    Decals look great.

    Sure! If someone wants to snap a high-res pic of this area on their pro and send it over I can make this happen.


    2 years ago
    #
    JonM said:

    Definately need an Avatar one though, soon as you have that one ready post it so up so i can order one along with the others

    +1~!~!~!


    2 years ago
    #

    Put me down for a Sandman, please!!!


    2 years ago
    #
    SunKing said:

    JonM said:Definately need an Avatar one though, soon as you have that one ready post it so up so i can order one along with the others
    +1~!~!~!

    Avatar's coming, someone is sending me pics tonight.


    2 years ago
    #
    pinball_customs said:

    Almost done! Just need to try it on a friend's machine and tweak the art accordingly.

    Love it! Let me know when they are ready too please!!!


    2 years ago
    #

    I need one also.

    keep up the good work.


    2 years ago
    #

    Enter Sandman! Sign me up too!


    2 years ago
    #
    treborlicec said:

    pinball_customs said:Almost done! Just need to try it on a friend's machine and tweak the art accordingly.
    Attachments
    SM_target.jpg (121 KB, 0 downloads) 3 hours old
    Seeing your recent decal for this type of stuff makes me think you would be the perfect person to do a TF LE decal to replace Megatron's face where the the drop target cut out is. Any plans in the works for this one?
    Decals look great.

    How about a big one for ac/dc
    I think we all no what location.


    2 years ago
    #

    ^^^ LOL + 1!


    2 years ago
    #

    Looks nice. Any chance of a pic with the target bank in the "UP" position?


    2 years ago
    #

    Why do they not do this from the start? Looking good now!


    2 years ago
    #

    Looks good, I may be grabbing one.


    2 years ago
    #

    Nice! Count me in for one.

    Todd


    2 years ago
    #

    Me too


    2 years ago
    #

    I want one!!! when are these up for sale?


    2 years ago
    #

    whenever your ready, ill take one.... Avatar would be a great next....


    2 years ago
    #

    Whenever this becomes available, I'll take one of these and one of the Tron decals. Just let me know what I owe you.


    2 years ago
    #

    Want one when you are done.


    toyboy6

    Pinball addict
    1,150,500 4
    2 years ago
    #

    I'm in for one....


    2 years ago
    #

    Al in!!!

    I take one!


    2 years ago
    #

    Apologies if this has been answered all ready, but what is the decal made out of? Vinyl? Is it "removeable" adhesive or just a tape type adhesive? Looks great BTW. Thanks.


    2 years ago
    #

    Self-adhesive vinyl. It's not "permanent" tacky at all, it'll peel off fine if you need to remove it or even shift it.

    I'm confident it won't peel up on its own either, but obviously I haven't had these on my games all that long. So far so good after a couple of weeks of play though.


    2 years ago
    #

    I think it is really innovative the way your seeing a small need, fixing it and offering it up. Great work!


    2 years ago
    #

    Thanks coasterguy! People should be getting their TRON stickers real soon, I'm hoping they like it!!


    2 years ago
    #

    Add me to the list of "I want one"


    2 years ago
    #

    Very interested....but still waiting for a pic of it when the target bank is up. Your Pin*Bot decal looked great when up (and down)....but I can't help but think this one might not look as "natural" when it's in the up position.


    2 years ago
    #

    K, tested this out last night.. couple of small tweaks and we're good to go


    2 years ago
    #

    just let me know where to paypal


    2 years ago
    #

    looking great. nice work


    2 years ago
    #
    pinball_customs said:

    K, tested this out last night.. couple of small tweaks and we're good to go

    Great news


    2 years ago
    #

    Great work!!Please do a sticker that covers the typo on the backboard."You ooze ,you loose".Should be "You ooze,you lose".Your stuff is great!!!!I think this would be an awesome fix/mod.Scott


    2 years ago
    #

    Thanks fellas, I should have these ready to ship by the weekend.

    ALSO

    Just a heads up I'm increasing the price of my mods across the board by a few bucks at the end of the month, shooters especially. I haven't done this in a while and I don't like doing it, but the costs of my materials have gone up -- especially since the resins I use are oil-based.

    I'll honor the old price for those of you who've been waiting for my mods, you've been patient with me and I appreciate that. I wish I didn't need to sleep.. I can only imagine what it'll be like when the baby comes!!

    If you want to pre-pay your spiderman to get in this weekend's shipment, send payment to: sales_AT_pinballcustoms_DOT_com with the usuals -- Pinsider name, what you're buying.. and your mailing address if it's not already in there (I had a few people send me payments with no info at all).

    As always, I appreciate all your comments and suggestions.. and patience!

    - B


    2 years ago
    #
    pinball_customs said:

    Thanks fellas, I should have these ready to ship by the weekend.
    ALSO
    Just a heads up I'm increasing the price of my mods across the board by a few bucks at the end of the month, shooters especially. I haven't done this in a while and I don't like doing it, but the costs of my materials have gone up -- especially since the resins I use are oil-based.
    I'll honor the old price for those of you who've been waiting for my mods, you've been patient with me and I appreciate that. I wish I didn't need to sleep.. I can only imagine what it'll be like when the baby comes!!
    If you want to pre-pay your spiderman to get in this weekend's shipment, send payment to: sales_AT_pinballcustoms_DOT_com with the usuals -- Pinsider name, what you're buying.. and your mailing address if it's not already in there (I had a few people send me payments with no info at all).
    As always, I appreciate all your comments and suggestions.. and patience!
    - B

    What is the price? Also, I assume you are referring to the Sandman decal? sales_AT_pinballcustoms_DOT_com Is this the paypal ID to pay in an e-mail format?
    For example: test@testing.com


    2 years ago
    #
    DCFAN said:

    What is the price? Also, I assume you are referring to the Sandman decal? sales_AT_pinballcustoms_DOT_com Is this the paypal ID to pay in an e-mail format?
    For example: test@testing.com

    Current price for spiderman and Tron are $8, Ironman is $10

    sales@.... is the Paypal ID

    I don't like spelling out email address properly in forums.. I dislike junk mail.


    2 years ago
    #
    pinball_customs said:

    DCFAN said:

    What is the price? Also, I assume you are referring to the Sandman decal? sales_AT_pinballcustoms_DOT_com Is this the paypal ID to pay in an e-mail format?
    For example: test@testing.com
    Current price for spiderman and Tron are $8, Ironman is $10
    sales@.... is the Paypal ID
    I don't like spelling out email address properly in forums.. I dislike junk mail.

    Thanks, I completely understand. I will put in an order in a second.

    Updated- Paypal payment sent


    2 years ago
    #

    Just ordered SM and Tron to beat the price increase. Please add AFM into your list of decals to make.


    2 years ago
    #

    Ordered 2 SM decals. Great work!!! Thanks!!!


    2 years ago
    #

    Payment sent for SM decal thanks Brock! Shipping info was above message I put in so I did not include it in the message. If you have any issues just let me know and I will email you the info directly.

    Okay hope this doesn't complicate things I put in an order for a second spiderman decal sorry I just didn't do it on the same order.


    2 years ago
    #

    I also ordered two SM decals. Payment sent through paypal. Thank you for getting back to us all.


    2 years ago
    #

    I just ordered and payed for 1 SM decal. Great mod at a great price. Thanks for making these.


    2 years ago
    #

    Payment sent for the SM and Tron decals. Thanks Brock!


    2 years ago
    #

    I just ordered and sent payment for the SM decal. Thanks!


    2 years ago
    #

    Payment sent for a Spidey Decal they look Bad Ass!

    thanks

    Mat


    2 years ago
    #

    Payment sent for SM decal.

    Thanks



Reply

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.





© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple