(Topic ID: 15945)

RELEASED: Data East STAR WARS with added Ball Save, Balanced Rules & more!

By ChadH

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 540 posts
  • 138 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 days ago by Zottig
  • Topic is favorited by 53 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Page_Not_Found_Error.PNG
sw-flyer-fixed.png
sw-flyer.jpg
20130315_190317.jpg
20130315_190227.jpg
20130311_001151.jpg
sock-garters.jpg
Data_East_Star_Wars_invoice.pdf (PDF preview)
veruca_chocolate_factory.jpg
There are 540 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 11.
#1 11 years ago

UPDATE 12/24/2012: ROM has been officially released by Stern Pinball.
All release details and software updates can be found here:
http://www.pinballcode.com

--------------------

One thing sorely missing from DE STAR WARS is a Ball Save feature.

Believe it or not, there is one actually programmed into the game... but... it is turned off when the ball hits ANY switch. Therefore, Ball Save is immediately turned off every time. There is even an animation shown of Han Solo frozen in carbonite and Darth Vader says "Freeze!" then the ball is auto-launched back into play. But again, no one ever sees this because it is immediately turned off when the ball is launched.

I have disassembled the code and reverse-engineered how it works. I could have easily made it so instead of one switch hit turning off Ball Save, it could be something like 10 switch hits... but that would be no fun and not practical. Instead, I have edited it so now there is a ten second timer during which Timed Ball Save is active.

You'll also see that the insert in the middle of the playfield were Luke and Vader's light sabers are crossed will flash while Timed Ball Save is active.

Now that I have finished this first challenge... I am looking for suggestions on some rule tweaks. As is often stated, the ramp shot is way overpowered. I am considering making it so the ramp shot will not ever randomly give Force Awards and maybe will not spot the letters in STAR WARS. I am wide open to any rule balancing and score tweaking ideas you might have. Please reply with any suggestions. Let's take this already fun pinball machine to the next level! Once I feel it is complete, I post an update with how to obtain the new ROM.

Thanks,
Chad

#2 11 years ago

Great discovery! Wish I had this game...

D. Vader - "Impressive!"

#3 11 years ago

Very nice add-on. It's a mod that's worth getting. Too bad I don't have a SW yet.

#4 11 years ago

Nice work!

#5 11 years ago

WAY AWESOME!

#6 11 years ago

Congrats on this. As a SW developer, I'm highly impressed by this task. Those that don't write SW may not realize how impressive this is. To decompile the code, sift through it to make changes, make them, recalc checksums and program new chip to test is definitely a lot of work. Are you using pinmame to test your changes easily? Finally, are you going to submit your updates to ipdb?

#7 11 years ago

Holy smokes Chad that's fantastic! Is there a chance you could find the speeder mode and do something with it? I have a rom burner so I'm ready to test whatever you need on my own DESW!

#8 11 years ago

I love it! I'm going in to my gameroom right now to try grabbing the ball as it goes up the shooter lane and dropping it in the drain just to see the DMD image.

#9 11 years ago

Very nice. My suggestion is I would like to have to do something to enable the ramp awards rather than always being available. Completing the drop target banks or a number of pop hits or entering one of the holes or whatever! Basically anything to make you do something other than hit the right flipper repeatedly.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I love it! I'm going in to my gameroom right now to try grabbing the ball as it goes up the shooter lane and dropping it in the drain just to see the DMD image.

Funny.
I just did this also...and it works!
Alot of people that play this game in my gameroom always complain that it has no ball save.Now I can tell them it does LOL

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from Malibu-SS:

txstargazer3 said:I love it! I'm going in to my gameroom right now to try grabbing the ball as it goes up the shooter lane and dropping it in the drain just to see the DMD image.
Funny.
I just did this also...and it works!
Alot of people that play this game in my gameroom always complain that it has no ball save.Now I can tell them it does LOL

They mean times ball save of course. I don't consider that a real ball save. That's why Chad made modifications to the code.

#12 11 years ago

Please add a feature where pressing both flipper buttons will abort the current DMD animation. For example, when multi-ball starts. That death star blow up thing is cute, but it would be nice to be able to abort it and start play.

#13 11 years ago

You sir, are a genius - great work!

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Please add a feature where pressing both flipper buttons will abort the current DMD animation. For example, when multi-ball starts. That death star blow up thing is cute, but it would be nice to be able to abort it and start play.

I'm with Clay on this one. Seen it once and it's cute. After a few hundred times you're like "ugh lets go already!"

#15 11 years ago

This is great! Keep up the good work!

Perhaps you can fix the bug where the game stops offering extra ball as a force reward. After a handful of games the feature is turned off and the only way to turn it back on is to do an audits reset.

If possible could you finish the speeder mode video mode? I think the concept would be simple, like The Shadow Phurba mode, where you are using the flippers to dodge trees for a test amount of time.

The cancel flipper suggestion is a good one as well.

If possible just turn off force rewards from the ramp, if you want the rewards, shoot the force...

This sounds like a lot of work and I'm sure it is, but I'm just throwing in suggestions

#16 11 years ago

I have been waiting so very long for this. Thanks so much for working on it!

I was actually just thinking about SW rules yesterday and had a thought. Personally I would like to see the skill shot be expanded. You can barely wing the tie fighter and get the skill shot. I'd like to see the shot be broken into maybe 3-4 zones where a direct hit is worth more. Would make more sense than the current shot which is 1 million x ball number. I would like 5 million for hitting the thing dead center!

Just my thoughts.
Dan

#17 11 years ago

I wonder if poor chad doesn't regret making his original post as everyone now seems to have feature requests. You guys do realize that it's not so easy to add features to disassembled binary code, right? It's not like Lyman working on his stern source code from home. I think just adding the ball save timer was remarkable. Rather than flooding feature requests, perhaps you might want to ask if he plans to share his work at all.

#18 11 years ago

Nice work! great machine

#19 11 years ago

Impressive. The force is strong in this one.

Great work

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I wonder if poor chad doesn't regret making his original post as everyone now seems to have feature requests. You guys do realize that it's not so easy to add features to disassembled binary code, right? It's not like Lyman working on his stern source code from home. I think just adding the ball save timer was remarkable. Rather than flooding feature requests, perhaps you might want to ask if he plans to share his work at all.

Markmon,

I will absolutely share the final product. You are correct, I have no source code which greatly complicates things. So the more elaborate requests will be more difficult. But I'd love to hear all suggestions. My main goal is to balance out the scoring. As it stands now, that ramp shot is WAY overpowered. I'd love to hear specific suggestions for fixing that. Are all the shots balanced points-wise? Is there a difficult shot/mode that is not worth its value compared to other shots/modes?

I keep coming back to the ramp shot... what (specifically) can be done to balance/fix it? I think just tweaking this alone will be a huge improvement for the game.

Keep those suggestions coming!

Chad

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

markmon said:I wonder if poor chad doesn't regret making his original post as everyone now seems to have feature requests. You guys do realize that it's not so easy to add features to disassembled binary code, right? It's not like Lyman working on his stern source code from home. I think just adding the ball save timer was remarkable. Rather than flooding feature requests, perhaps you might want to ask if he plans to share his work at all.
Markmon,
I will absolutely share the final product. You are correct, I have no source code which greatly complicates things. So the more elaborate requests will be more difficult. But I'd love to hear all suggestions. My main goal is to balance out the scoring. As it stands now, that ramp shot is WAY overpowered. I'd love to hear specific suggestions for fixing that. Are all the shots balanced points-wise? Is there a difficult shot/mode that is not worth its value compared to other shots/modes?
I keep coming back to the ramp shot... what (specifically) can be done to balance/fix it? I think just tweaking this alone will be a huge improvement for the game.
Keep those suggestions coming!
Chad

Ok. Awesome

#22 11 years ago

Its 6809 code correct? Did you use IDA to dissasemble? What did you use to recompile it with? I'd love to know, I have an SST that I'd like to RE and look over some things.

#23 11 years ago

I like SW a lot the way it is, so don't want to come off as one of those people who bash it. I play it tons, and it's one machine that will never leave my small collection.

That said, I think restoring the ball save is (obviously) a great feature. Hard to say why this was taken away, but I'm sure it had to do with a deadline to get the game shipped.

Since the speeder mode is another item that was cut due to deadlines, it's an obvious candidate for any rules update. Yes, I agree it's a massive undertaking. However, there are many programmers on the forums, including myself. I'm more than happy to help, and I know others have offered their skills in the past. Let's set something up!

Speaking of the missing speeder mode...It's always bothered me that we have this lever with a trigger and don't get to use it, so I would love to see that controller get implemented into whatever becomes speeder mode. Keep in mind that the playfield doesn't say "Speeder Mode" (it says X-Mode) so we could re-animate that mini-game as a DeathStar trench run animation sequence or whatever else we chose.

Regarding scoring tweaks, two things have always bothered me. First of all, it is not necessary to hit "The Force" scoop to get all the awards since the center ramp just gives them to you. Zero incentive to master that shot. I'd like to see this changed so that you actually need to hit "The Force" to collect these awards.

On a side note, I don't mind the ramp spelling STARWARS. I would be against cutting this out. Keep in mind the playfield said says it will spot you two two letters by shooting the left loop after getting a ramp.

Anyway, my number one biggest gripe about SW rules is...

03 ramps for 03 Million (03 Million total)
07 ramps for 07 Million (10 Million total)
14 ramps for 14 Million (24 Million total)
21 ramps for 21 Million (45 Million total)
etc...

This keeps growing and quickly becomes WAY too many points. It negates the significance of the jackpots and penalizes you for shooting the more interesting shots in the game.

All of these are MHO. Take it for what it is.
Thanks again to Chad for figuring out how to do this.
Dan

#24 11 years ago

Great job! It's been a few years since I sold my SW, but I remember accidentally discovering the ball save while working on the game with the glass off! I was amazed and did it over and over again, and I began testing to see if specific switches deactivated it.

While I had the game, I came across "Twin Combo" only twice, but I don't know which two shots awarded this. Animation of both Luke and Leia would come on the screen. I tried to recreate the combo with the glass off, but I was never able to recreate it. I thought I tried every possible combination.

1st). If anyone knows the shots to get "Twin Combo" with the Luke/Leia animation, please let us know.
2nd). Chad, maybe make that "Twin Combo" a little more available with a couple of combos.

#25 11 years ago

I'm excited to announce that I just figured out the code where the ramp shot will Light Force Award and also Collect Force Award. At the very least, I will be disabling the ramp from Collecting Force Awards... that is the job of the Force Scoop! Why have the ramp also collect them?

I also figured out how the ramp is Lighting Extra Ball. It does it after only five ramp shots! This, again, seems really low which makes it overpowered... I am thinking something like 10 shots seems better and more balanced.

It is amazing how overpowered this ramp shot is!

As far as the climbing ramp million-point jackpots at the 3, 7, 14, 21, 31, 43, 57, 73, and 99th ramp shot... should this be capped? Or maybe not allow the ramp shot to climb if Force Award is lit? Thus forcing the player to make the left Force Scoop shot?

Keep the suggestions coming guys. I have been noting them down. I am open to anything!

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from Curbfeeler:

etc...

This keeps growing and quickly becomes WAY too many points. It negates the significance of the jackpots and penalizes you for shooting the more interesting shots in the game.

Word. Other DE games do this too, Lethal Weapon 3 as well. I played one my friend had just picked up and shot the LW3 ramp *93* TIMES in one game. My score was just shy of a billion points.

I've never played DESW, but if the ramp shot is as easy as LW3...that needs to be changed.

#27 11 years ago

Nice work! Great pin

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I've never played DESW, but if the ramp shot is as easy as LW3...that needs to be changed.

Never played LW3, but SW is makeable from both flippers and pretty wide so it doesn't have to be a very exact shot from either.

Have a similar experience to the *93* times thing you mention. If you just hit the ramp time after time the game is pretty boring but you can get insane scores. Still, there are a lot of nice shots in SW and some pretty cool awards (especially if you are a fan of the movies). I think what Chad is doing will help it quite a bit to make it a more complete game and to actually make it deeper.

Thanks again. Can't wait to get this in my machine!

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

As far as the climbing ramp million-point jackpots at the 3, 7, 14, 21, 31, 43, 57, 73, and 99th ramp shot... should this be capped? Or maybe not allow the ramp shot to climb if Force Award is lit? Thus forcing the player to make the left Force Scoop shot?

I like both of those ideas. I'd be up for whatever others think since either is an improvement.

Did I tell you how happy I am to finally see this is being done? Man, I've been waiting for this since I got my SW a few years ago. Just thanks, thanks, thanks!

#30 11 years ago

Chad, will you incorporate your changes into the Menu system, so options can be chosen?

#31 11 years ago

Really impressive. Funny that it's a feature that got screwed up and it's bring fixed all these years later.

I wouldn't stray too far from the original. If you just fix the real problems I could see these changes being accepted as a legit update to the software. If you go too far it might not be as accepted.

The again, I don't own it - so go nuts!

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from pdman:

Chad, will you incorporate your changes into the Menu system, so options can be chosen?

It's low on my priority list but it's definitely on the list.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from BloodyCactus:

Its 6809 code correct? Did you use IDA to dissasemble? What did you use to recompile it with? I'd love to know, I have an SST that I'd like to RE and look over some things.

It's 6808 code. I am using the debug version of PinMame. From there you can dump a DASM to a text file for perusing and making comments. I am running the game in PinMame and checking behavior of the RAM and how it interacts with the game. Setting Watch Points and Break Points to find code. Also, I am not recompiling... I am typing up my code changes in Notepad, converting them to hex code, and typing the hex code changes into the ROM via a hex editor. It's old school and it's definitely a pain. I would KILL to have the source code for this game (someone contact Lonnie for me ). Then when I have a ROM to test, I burn it and plug it into my actual Star Wars pinball machine for real play testing. It seems crazy but in one week I think I've come pretty far. I've got some good documentation I've made on the game's inner workings so far. When I am all done I will publish it all.

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from Curbfeeler:

I like SW a lot the way it is, so don't want to come off as one of those people who bash it. I play it tons, and it's one machine that will never leave my small collection.
That said, I think restoring the ball save is (obviously) a great feature. Hard to say why this was taken away, but I'm sure it had to do with a deadline to get the game shipped.
Since the speeder mode is another item that was cut due to deadlines, it's an obvious candidate for any rules update. Yes, I agree it's a massive undertaking. However, there are many programmers on the forums, including myself. I'm more than happy to help, and I know others have offered their skills in the past. Let's set something up!
Speaking of the missing speeder mode...It's always bothered me that we have this lever with a trigger and don't get to use it, so I would love to see that controller get implemented into whatever becomes speeder mode. Keep in mind that the playfield doesn't say "Speeder Mode" (it says X-Mode) so we could re-animate that mini-game as a DeathStar trench run animation sequence or whatever else we chose.
Regarding scoring tweaks, two things have always bothered me. First of all, it is not necessary to hit "The Force" scoop to get all the awards since the center ramp just gives them to you. Zero incentive to master that shot. I'd like to see this changed so that you actually need to hit "The Force" to collect these awards.
On a side note, I don't mind the ramp spelling STARWARS. I would be against cutting this out. Keep in mind the playfield said says it will spot you two two letters by shooting the left loop after getting a ramp.
etc...
All of these are MHO. Take it for what it is.
Thanks again to Chad for figuring out how to do this.
Dan

Speeder mode: I remember playing a Star Wars when it was brand new on location. I can't tell you how many quarters I pumped into that sucker! Anywho, when I always encountered this mode, I was like am I suppose to be doing something else? Am I suppose to be hitting the T-lever plunger? It wasn't till the early internet days, I knew it was just a flashy animation.... Does anybody know what this was originaly intended to be. (Hit this many switches or a actual video mode?)

As far as the ramp scoring... Doesn't most early of the D.E. pins suffer from this flaw?

#35 11 years ago

No one has info on the "Twin Combo"?

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Hmmm. never heard of the 'twin combo' shot?

I didn't see it in Tom's guide either..
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread/7cdce52ff7ef1532/2e1aafd0255b3131?lnk=gst&q=star+wars+combo+shot#2e1aafd0255b3131

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I put something on the facebook page for the game. Maybe somebody will know how to get to it or if it exists.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

It's 6808 code. I am using the debug version of PinMame. From there you can dump a DASM to a text file for perusing and making comments. I am running the game in PinMame and checking behavior of the RAM and how it interacts with the game. Setting Watch Points and Break Points to find code. Also, I am not recompiling... I am typing up my code changes in Notepad, converting them to hex code, and typing the hex code changes into the ROM via a hex editor. It's old school and it's definitely a pain. I would KILL to have the source code for this game (someone contact Lonnie for me ).

oooh thats hard style (I remember writing programs with debug.com in dos... lol)

check this out;
http://www.hex-rays.com/products/ida/index.shtml

disassemble to source. supports 6808, 6809 etc. heaps of stuff. oooh just realised you have to buy it for like 500$ bucks.. price has gone up since I remember in the dos days.. I'd probably just write my own 6802 decompiler in ruby or python or something...

recompile with crasm maybe? http://crasm.sourceforge.net/crasm.html
lets see, 6808 is a 6802 without 128bytes ram.. 6802 is a 6800 variant... crasm should be ok.
(I see http://www.sbprojects.com/index.php but dont know much about it).

#39 11 years ago

As I mentioned in my first reply, I got it at least twice when I had my SW, and I know I didn't imagine it In fact, I think I actually got it 3 or 4 times.

Back in 2007, I posted on RGP about it in a "Freeze" thread, but no one knew what I was talking about. I posted again in 2008 in another thread with no luck then either.

It was a still animation of Luke on one side and Leia on the other with "Twin Combo" and the points in the middle.

I think it has to be two shots that happen quickly that are not likely to happen. If it's "Twin," maybe it's the SAME shot that happens really, really fast, and usually times out before it can happen.

I wish I still had my SW so I could continue to recreate.

#40 11 years ago

On pinball.org, the rule sheet mentions a combo shot for ramp and left orbit, but I don't think that's it. I wonder if it's two combo shots very quickly (four shots). Or maybe ramp/left orbit/ramp/right orbit, but getting the right orbit from the right flipper is too difficult. I don't know, but it's driving me crazy that I've done this more than once and NO ONE knows what I'm talking about.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

On pinball.org, the rule sheet mentions a combo shot for ramp and left orbit, but I don't think that's it. I wonder if it's two combo shots very quickly (four shots). Or maybe ramp/left orbit/ramp/right orbit, but getting the right orbit from the right flipper is too difficult. I don't know, but it's driving me crazy that I've done this more than once and NO ONE knows what I'm talking about.

i believe that is correct....ramp, then left orbit.

i'll go check it on mine....gimme a few.

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from pudluther:

Sparky said:On pinball.org, the rule sheet mentions a combo shot for ramp and left orbit, but I don't think that's it. I wonder if it's two combo shots very quickly (four shots). Or maybe ramp/left orbit/ramp/right orbit, but getting the right orbit from the right flipper is too difficult. I don't know, but it's driving me crazy that I've done this more than once and NO ONE knows what I'm talking about.

Quoted from pudluther:

pudluther said:i believe that is correct....ramp, then left orbit.
i'll go check it on mine....gimme a few.

well, it ain't ramp/left or ramp/left/ramp....or left/ramp or left/ramp/left. i know exactly what you're talking about, but i can't get it to work now for the life of me. i swear i thought that rule sheet you referenced was correct....i had never seen it before and never hit it during play, but i have done it with the glass off.

uggghhhhh....now this is gonna drive ME insane as well.

#43 11 years ago

Trying now....

#44 11 years ago

please post when you can...wondering here.

#45 11 years ago

no dice. Is there an easy way in visual pinball to press switches in a kind of "glass off" mode? If so I can try tomorrow during my lunch at work.

#46 11 years ago

Just wanted to give a quick update of my progress.

I have removed the ability for the ramp shot to Collect Force Award. It will still Light Force Award... just not collect it. To collect it you now HAVE to shoot the Force Scoop.

Also, I have neutered the overpowered climbing ramp bonus. The game normally awards 3, 7, 14, 21, 31, 43, 57, 73, 91, 99 million for the respective ramp shot. WAY TOO MUCH! Besides, each ramp shot gives you 150,000 regardless and it builds the letters in STAR WARS which will give 10 million every time you finish spelling it. So now, the climbing ramp bonus has been divided by 10.

It was:

3 ramps = 3 million
7 ramps = 7 million
14 ramps = 14 million
21 ramps = 21 million
31 ramps = 31 million
43 ramps = 43 million
57 ramps = 57 million
73 ramps = 73 million
91 ramps = 91 million
99 ramps = 99 million

It is now:

3 ramps = 1 million
7 ramps = 1 million
14 ramps = 1 million
21 ramps = 2 million
31 ramps = 3 million
43 ramps = 4 million
57 ramps = 5 million
73 ramps = 7 million
91 ramps = 9 million
99 ramps = 9 million

Ladies and gentlemen, Star Wars is NO LONGER A ONE SHOT GAME.

And I am not even done yet...

#47 11 years ago

So awesome... Makes me want to buy the game.

#48 11 years ago

Wow that's awesome, thx for sharing..

#50 11 years ago

Ok, Schusler's link to Tom's guide DOES explain the "Twin Combo"! Tom just doesn't call it twin combo. He says, "How to obtain: Inner orbit, to ramp, to left orbit...Sometimes it is hard to know if you got it, but you’ll hear a weird “whoom” sound and briefly see Luke and Leah on the display."

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT!

In that same post, Tom mentions Super Combo, which shows Luke and Vadar when completing: Inner orbit, to ramp, to left orbit (same as Twin Combo), to Force Scoop. I've seen this one a few times, too, and I think it's animated with the light saber (I think).

Could someone run through each of these sequences and post a video? Please? (Inner right orbit, ramp, left orbit (twin combo), Force hole (Super Combo).

Thanks! I thought I was going crazy!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 17.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

There are 540 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mod-data-east-star-wars-pinball-with-added-timed-ball-save-feature and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.