(Topic ID: 13674)

NEW LASERIFFIC SPIDERMAN TOPPER.. YOU WANTED IT HERE IT IS.

By Laseriffic

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Laseriffic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Batman.jpg
images-1.jpeg
Batman_004.jpg
Batman_005.jpg
There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 12 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

JonM- Batman is done not sure if I posted it or not so here is a pic. POTC we are working on something but I am still open to suggestions at this point. Iron Man , well Matt made a nice one but... If there is a demand for it I could do something or you can use my custom service when it is ready to go.

Attachments Batman.jpg (234.6 KB, 0 downloads) 53 minutes old

Well I didn't like toppers in the slightest until i saw your SM one BUT that's now 2 I think I will be buying that BDK one is as brilliant as the SM one! Simply awesome work!!

POTC suggestion if you can get say Jack on one side Davy Jones on the other maybe the kraken in the middle of them both? With maybe there ships behind them depending on complexity, just a suggestion.

I'm sure there would be demand for a IM topper, I know I'd have one to match the rest I think I'll eventually be buying off you. An IM one win his arc reactor and hand arcs showing would be insanely cool.

#52 12 years ago

Our original design for POTC is the black pearl in the middle and the Kracken tentecules coming up on both sides surrounding it. I didn't like it so I scratched the idea and now we are looking for an alternative. I will have something soon to show but for right now I am just overwhelmed with the response to these toppers. I have doubled my supplies orders today to cover this demand.
Again thank you all for the comments and suggestions and I do hope I get to meet most of you at some point.
I am planning a open house ( at my house ) for some Pinball , food and a small tour of my laser area. It is my garage but it's a large garage. details soon on this.

Joe

#53 12 years ago

I think you need to open a shop in Jersey. I'll make ya an offer ya can't refuse!

#54 12 years ago

Where is the TZ topper pic??

#55 12 years ago

TZ in 1 hour or less. I just got home from Terry's ( PBL ) , we put a MM topper on his machine tonight. This is one of my favorite ones my artist came up with.

#56 12 years ago

I'm waiting here.....

#57 12 years ago

When your custom site is up and we give you an idea we want as a topper, are you going to make our topper and then keep printing them because you have the layout setup? If I am going to order a custom topper with an idea I have and pay the setup fees ext..... I would be really unhappy to stop by a friends house or have someone post pics of their new topper that I had commissioned.

#58 12 years ago

Both SM and the BDK toppers look great!

#59 12 years ago

No.. custom means custom.. You own the design and I will NOT run more than yours. I even send you the original art designed by my artist. NOW.. If you want something custom and you don't care if I run more ( if it's marketable ) than I eat the fee. I'm not that kind of person so you all know, I am just trying to provide something special for my customers.

#61 12 years ago

Did you already post a pic of the MM? I'm interested to see what it looks like.

#62 12 years ago

No I haven't I'll post that and MB tonight.

#63 12 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

No.. custom means custom.. You own the design and I will NOT run more than yours. I even send you the original art designed by my artist. NOW.. If you want something custom and you don't care if I run more ( if it's marketable ) than I eat the fee. I'm not that kind of person so you all know, I am just trying to provide something special for my customers.

That is pretty cool indeed! Any idea yet on what it would cost to get a custom one made?

#64 12 years ago

Great! Just added you on FB as well.... Justin Credible

#65 12 years ago

The custom Toppers will still be $139.95 + $50 art fee. I have a post up with how it's going to run. If I had my material I would be going already..

#66 12 years ago

TDK is really nice but am loving SM. Two thumbs up for not repeating game name in your designs.

#67 12 years ago

I'd get that one, the BM would look neat on a BM too.

#68 12 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

No I haven't I'll post that and MB tonight.

Very anxiously awaiting pics of the MB topper. I've been wanting a topper for my MB since I first got it!

#69 12 years ago

MB in 1 hour or less.. please stand by.

#70 12 years ago

I'll wait here....

#71 12 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

MB in 1 hour or less.. please stand by.

Your killing me!

#72 12 years ago

50 minutes and counting....

#73 12 years ago

LOL...Awesome, no pressure here on the 1 hour dealine.

#74 12 years ago

Etching now.. Ohh the suspense ! Does anybody want to guess what the topper is? First person to get it right on gets it for free..no joke.Ready set go..

#75 12 years ago

Monster Bash

#76 12 years ago

Funny.. I made a special post for this now

#77 12 years ago

Monster heads!

#78 12 years ago

I have a question? I like the Spidey topper, but I won the color changing topper kit from Spooky Pinball Podcast...and would like to use that with your topper?? Is it possible to get your topper without the lights, and then add the ones I already have?

Phoebe

#79 12 years ago

Unfortunately no.. The reason is that my toppers are Edge Lit not front or back lit. The leds go under the art. If the light is projected any other way the art will not light. Sorry, these were made for people who have other type's of toppers they would like to light up.

Joe

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Johns, MI
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-laseriffic-spiderman-topper-you-wanted-it-here-it-is/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.