NEW LASERIFFIC SPIDERMAN TOPPER.. YOU WANTED IT HERE IT IS.

Started 2 years ago by Laseriffic in forum MarketPinball machines for sale.

NEW LASERIFFIC SPIDERMAN TOPPER.. YOU WANTED IT HERE IT IS.

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by Laseriffic
  • 33 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from Laseriffic

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years ago
    #

oK.. I hope this is what you were wanting. I have had all these done for awhile I was just going to release them later but the demand seems high. These still will not be ready for sale till the 2nd week in April.

Joe

2 years ago
    #

WOW I like it!!

2 years ago
    #

awsome as always

nice job

2 years ago
    #

Spunning!

2 years ago
    #

Joe....You are the man. How are they going to mount to the top? Just small L brackets? Also, do the lights come with the topper or do they need to be purcahsed seperately?

2 years ago
    #

Dude , that is awesome! Very nice. Do you have a price on these? Is the price for TS the same?

2 years ago
    #

Each topper has 4" x 1/2" feet that you attach. We use very strong velcro so no drilling into your machines. There is nothing extra needed it's all there and plug and light. It will turn on and off with your game and it comes with a remote with 16 colors and 4 modes.

2 years ago
    #

All my new color changing toppers will be priced at $134.95 and will be available through PBL exclusively and my website when it is completed.

2 years ago
    #

Do you have measeurements? I am really interested in the height?

2 years ago
    #

Joe, you do great work!!!!!!!!!!! Now I just need to find a spiderman pinball machine and I will be all set

2 years ago
    #
    thedarkknight77 said:

Now I just need to find a spiderman pinball machine and I will be all set

YES,You need to join the SM club.

2 years ago
    #

All toppers are 24" x 6.5" if you don't have a spiderman and want one for your game room I can install 2A power supplies.

2 years ago
    #
    Laseriffic said:

All my new color changing toppers will be priced at $134.95 and will be available through PBL exclusively and my website when it is completed.

great price for a awsome work, money in hand

2 years ago
    #

Clean up on aisle "my pants."

Smassa's going to walk funny for a week after seeing this bad-boy.
    Binks, TDA, Scooter, ____ get your wallets out!

RobT

Pinside legend
    12,292,773 3
    2 years ago
    #

Crap! Is it wrong of me to want this even though I already have the Matt McKee SM topper?

This is really sweet looking.

2 years ago
    #
    RobT said:

Crap! Is it wrong of me to want this even though I already have the Matt McKee SM topper?
    This is really sweet looking.

No. You are completely warranted in wanting to upgrade. This one looks waaaaaaaaay better IMO.

2 years ago
    #

Nope not wrong at all....Anyone want a SM McKee topper? I am selling mine.

2 years ago
    #
    loren3233 said:

Nope not wrong at all....Anyone want a SM McKee topper? I am selling mine.

How much?

2 years ago
    #

That's one of the only toppers that has me motivated to buy....not a topper fan but that is cool, sleek!...And why not, I've bought everything else for Spidey

2 years ago
    #

Ok guys.. I just want to let all know that I have enough material coming to make 400 toppers. I am not going to do pre orders due to Ill never keep it straight. Give me a couple of weeks and I will announce when they will be ready for sale.

Thanks for the appreciation everybody

Joe

2 years ago
    #

TZ and MB tomorrow!

2 years ago
    #
    Laseriffic said:

TZ

Oh Yes!! Now that's what I would like to see..

RobT

Pinside legend
    12,292,773 3
    2 years ago
    #
    Laseriffic said:

TZ and MB tomorrow!

Awesome. I own both of those pins and don't have a topper on either of them.

2 years ago
    #
    Laseriffic said:

I just want to let all know that I have enough material coming to make 400 toppers. I am not going to do pre orders due to Ill never keep it straight. Give me a couple of weeks and I will announce when they will be ready for sale.

No problem you just let me know when and where to send the funds so I can finally place a topper on SM.

NimblePin said:

Binks, TDA, Scooter, ___ get your wallets out!

Already out just waiting for a hand to take the cash.

2 years ago
    #
    The_Dude_Abides said:

Already out just waiting for a hand to take the cash

+1!

2 years ago
    #

I am not a topper fan in the slightest, but I think I maybe buying my first topper! That thing is simply jaw dropping!! Anything for TRON planned?? Some real potential for a kick ass TRON topper, the current one (dont know who makes it) I've seen doesn't have the WOW factor like this!

2 years ago
    #

Well I am the one who makes the Tron topper, if your referring to the one that looks like a Light Cycle. I will not re-do Tron, it is my best seller with quite a few sold and that would mean quite a few pissed off people if I came up with something better. But I think it is awesome so it will stay...sorry

Joe

2 years ago
    #

Any plans for a Tales from the Crypt topper?

2 years ago
    #

For open market no.. but I will have a custom topper service soon and we can design something just for you if that's what your looking for.

2 years ago
    #

Great work, looks really nice and clean. Will definitely look better than the current tournament topper on mine, haha.

2 years ago
    #

wow

really need a BSD topper before the machine comes home

2 years ago
    #

Nice stuff Joe,

It really looks like things are stepping up around there. I like the cut out images. We should have done that with my RBG

chris

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    2 years ago
    #

Of course we need Terminator 2, Xenon and Scared Stiff!....just sayin'...

2 years ago
    #
    aiyou99 said:

http://www.safetoclothing.com
    http://www.coolclothingshop.com
    http://www.clothingsmall.com
    http://www.buyshopchina.com
    http://www.shoptouk.com

Robin/Mods, this guy is a spammer and nothing else.

RobT

Pinside legend
    12,292,773 3
    2 years ago
    #
    JonM said:

I am not a topper fan in the slightest, but I think I maybe buying my first topper! That thing is simply jaw dropping!! Anything for TRON planned?? Some real potential for a kick ass TRON topper, the current one (dont know who makes it) I've seen doesn't have the WOW factor like this!

Say what?!?

His Tron topper is one of the coolest ever made. Fits the pin and theme *perfectly*!

2 years ago
    #
    Laseriffic said:

Well I am the one who makes the Tron topper, if your referring to the one that looks like a Light Cycle. I will not re-do Tron, it is my best seller with quite a few sold and that would mean quite a few pissed off people if I came up with something better. But I think it is awesome so it will stay...sorry
    Joe

How are the LEDs built in on your toppers? Askin simply because your topper for TRON is great by I'd like to be able to wire it up to change from blue to yellow/orange. Although you custom service sounds like it would be really worth using

Any plans for BDK? POTC? IM? Id love an IM topper similiar fashion to the SM pose with both of IMs hands up with his arc lights showing could install LEDs in them and his chest to light them up
    Goldeneye topper would be sweet aswell, but I'm definately buyin one of these SM toppers, you have definately made me a liker of toppers.

2 years ago
    #

Let me know when to send the $$$ for the SM topper. Nice job!!! Looks great!!!

2 years ago
    #

Hey Everyone,

I need to correct something I posted last night and due to lack of sleep I made a slight mistake. These new toppers will be $139.95 not $134.95 I know it's only $5 but I do have a B.O.M. to deal with and these do take more time and materials to make. I am sorry for this error and I hope it does not deter anyone from getting one of my toppers.. If it does, then I'm the only one who loses and I'm sorry. It was all my fault typing too fast and trying to make product till 3am to accommodate everybody. Again I am sorry for the typo.

Joe

2 years ago
    #

Bastard!

2 years ago
    #

JonM- Batman is done not sure if I posted it or not so here is a pic. POTC we are working on something but I am still open to suggestions at this point. Iron Man , well Matt made a nice one but... If there is a demand for it I could do something or you can use my custom service when it is ready to go.

2 years ago
    #

If anyone is selling their Matt McKee topper to get this laseriffic topper let me know. I would be interested in buying it.

hassanchop

Pinball master
    2,724,000 2
    2 years ago
    #

that is cool!!

2 years ago
    #

@Laseriffic: First off, these are stunningly awesome. Great work!

Do you have a website/storefront to view your catalog, I dont have FB so the FB links do not work.

Also, Have you done any of these older games: Pennant Fever, Cyclone, Taxi

2 years ago
    #

Ohhh yeah...a Centigrade 37 would be nifty!!

2 years ago
    #

I will have my website up soon. I just approved the design layout this afternoon. As for these older games not yet. I have to develop power harness for every system and draw up the instructions. They all will be plug and play no soldering involved, mostly piggy back connectors on your power driver boards at the 12v supply for older games. When the website is done all will be explained..TZ coming up in 5 hrs. I can't get Monster Bash up tonight I'm swamped so that will come tomorrow.

Joe

2 years ago
    #

You know you're torturing us?

2 years ago
    #

Thanks for the quick reply! If you do get around to the older ones, I have some ideas for Pennant Fever and Cyclone.

2 years ago
    #
    Laseriffic said:

These new toppers will be $139.95

Are all the new toppers your coming out with like SM color changing Joe?

2 years ago
    #
    Laseriffic said:

JonM- Batman is done not sure if I posted it or not so here is a pic. POTC we are working on something but I am still open to suggestions at this point. Iron Man , well Matt made a nice one but... If there is a demand for it I could do something or you can use my custom service when it is ready to go.

Attachments Batman.jpg (234.6 KB, 0 downloads) 53 minutes old

Well I didn't like toppers in the slightest until i saw your SM one BUT that's now 2 I think I will be buying that BDK one is as brilliant as the SM one! Simply awesome work!!

POTC suggestion if you can get say Jack on one side Davy Jones on the other maybe the kraken in the middle of them both? With maybe there ships behind them depending on complexity, just a suggestion.

I'm sure there would be demand for a IM topper, I know I'd have one to match the rest I think I'll eventually be buying off you. An IM one win his arc reactor and hand arcs showing would be insanely cool.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple