Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 57.
#1 10 years ago

As a indicator for when my WOZ will be shipping which should really be soon, can the last person to get their WOZ post their order date. thanks

BTW if we keep this going it may help others down the road as well

#2 10 years ago

The most recent I heard is a 1/14/11 day 3 order shipping. We should be going through order dates much quicker now that the large distributor day 1 / 2 orders have been filled.

#3 10 years ago

Email Jen and ask ?

Since their production has improved, their shipping date info will be a lot closer to when it will happen.

LTG : )

#4 10 years ago

Most people that I hear from are getting a similar response of "end of August beginning of September".

#5 10 years ago

Last game I saw shipped was invoice 2030 day 3 order I believe.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Email Jen and ask ?
Since their production has improved, their shipping date info will be a lot closer to when it will happen.

Every time I ask, it gets pushed back. So I'm still hoping for end of August (for end-of-January order).

#7 10 years ago

My 1/14/2011 order is shipping next week. Jen sent me an email on Tuesday.

Rick.

#8 10 years ago

Don't ask don't tell is your best bet!

#9 10 years ago

my 1/11/2011 order date arrived earlier tonight. it was shipped 8/6/2013

so it looks like they are going in order.

thanks ed

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Email Jen and ask ?

Thanks Lloyd...I know your heart is in the right place but I have had a similar experience to others in that it gets pushed back all of the time and I don't want to bother them further. If we keep track of the dates it seems a little easier.

Quoted from underlord:

My 1/14/2011 order is shipping next week. Jen sent me an email on Tuesday.
Rick.

Cool...I am 2 days behind you...should not be long now. Getting excited

#11 10 years ago

I think if we keep up posting these dates, others may get a pretty good idea of their ship dates without constantly bugging Jen.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

thanks ed

Congrats Ed...you must be excited and busy tonight.

#13 10 years ago

GoldenBear: if you're not already, you should consider joining the JJP WOZ group. A member there has been maintaining a large spreadsheet with this kind of information.

#14 10 years ago

I got a link form Jersey Jack years ago but it never worked so I just didn't pursue it. Thanks for the heads up though.

Quoted from Sunfox:GoldenBear: if you're not already, you should consider joining the JJP WOZ group. A member there has been maintaining a large spreadsheet with this kind of information.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBear:

Congrats Ed...you must be excited and busy tonight.

not yet - hoping to lug it up the game room sometime today - it poured all day yesterday. thanks ed

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

not yet - hoping to lug it up the game room sometime today - it poured all day yesterday. thanks ed

Reminds me of this past weekend when I was trying to take a new pin down to my gameroom. I use a stair climbing dolly and it stopped working abruptly while on the stairs. I had to send out an emergency text to all of my local friends to come over and help me get my pin off the stairs and down to my room....it is a good thing I have a few friends...that is all I have to say.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The most recent I heard is a 1/14/11 day 3 order shipping. We should be going through order dates much quicker now that the large distributor day 1 / 2 orders have been filled.

Quoted from edcianci:

thanks ed

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

"...much quicker..."?
My 1/14/2011 order (invoice #2052) is announced for shipping: "It will be ready to ship in 2 or 3 weeks"...after being announced for shipping this week, the week of July 15th, the last week of June...

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from wizzard:

"...much quicker..."?
My 1/14/2011 order (invoice #2052) is announced for shipping: "It will be ready to ship in 2 or 3 weeks"...after being announced for shipping this week, the week of July 15th, the last week of June...

Ouch!

#20 10 years ago

The date you ordered & the shipping order is two different things. Sad but true.

1 week later
#21 10 years ago

Order date 1/19/11 (invoice #2083) shipped yesterday. Exactly 31 months after ordered/1st payment. Delivery tomorrow!

#23 10 years ago

I'm 2173, hoping by end of September for me.....

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You should definitely have your game in September I would think. I heard a couple weeks ago that I would get my game by the end of September and I'm invoice 2252. Worst case I figure I'm looking at October but my fingers are crossed for next month.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

When did you order?

Looks like they are still working on shipping pins that were ordered in the first week.

#26 10 years ago

I ordered in Feb. with Jack himself, the invoice date says 2/26/11....

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I ordered in Feb. with Jack himself, the invoice date says 2/26/11....

So Christmas then?

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

So Christmas then?

What year?

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Last game I saw shipped was 2030

Nice to see you made it back from the future in one piece.

#31 10 years ago

Why? I thought we are trying to avoid arguments in WOZ threads post WOZ thread lock down week...lol.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Why? I thought everyone hear was trying to avoid arguments?

They were just having a little fun with ice I am sure they did not intend to offend anyone. Sometimes we take things to serious due to our pinball addiction. I think we just need to laugh about things more often.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

They were just having a little fun with ice I am sure they did not intend to offend anyone. Sometimes we take things to serious due to our pinball addiction. I think we just need to laugh about things more often.

Yeah, that's true, good points.

#34 10 years ago

Wow, now this is refreshing!!!! Words to live by...

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I don't see JJP fans going into Stern threads trying to poke the bear, just saying.

You must be new here

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Why? I thought we are trying to avoid arguments in WOZ threads post WOZ thread lock down week...lol.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

» YouTube video

Lol! Nice

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

You must be new here

I dunno... RGR called me out specifically as some kind of "mirror image of Teekee" in another thread, and you certainly don't see me going into Stern threads and complaining how much I don't like this or that. Is that kinda thing expected from "fanboys" now? Am I not doing my part to create balance by annoying Stern "fanboys" on their home turf?

#39 10 years ago

Indeed! I lobbed my softball of a post out there knowing full well Rob would hit it out of the park.

I have no doubt that if Ice, Rob, and I lived remotely close to each other we'd routinely be found having a few drinks over a game (or 20) of pinball.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

I hate Stern & PW79

Oh yeah, explain this!

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Wow, now this is refreshing!!!! Words to live by...

What we have here... is a failya ta communicate. Some Pinsida's, ya just can't reach...which is what we had here taday.

I don't like this....any mowah than you do.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Oh yeah, explain this!

He hates cigars PB79...hates em.

Phallic symbol I think...

I keed, I keed...

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Nice to see you made it back from the future in one piece.

Woops meant invoice#2030

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Indeed! I lobbed my softball of a post out there knowing full well Rob would hit it out of the park.

I have no doubt that if Ice, Rob, and I lived remotely close to each other we'd routinely be found having a few drinks over a game (or 20) of pinball.

No doubt!

Nice pic Dude, that really is just "turrible"....gotta love Barkley

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Some people think that the same joke over and over is funny.

#46 10 years ago

My is WOZ is being delivered tommorrow Invoice #2058 ordered on 1-14-2011.
Shipping was 253.26 to Cleveland OH.

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from PTpal:

Order date 1/19/11 (invoice #2083) shipped yesterday. Exactly 31 months after ordered/1st payment. Delivery tomorrow!

and I found out today that my order #2066 ordered 01/16 WOZ LE shipped today.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

My is WOZ is being delivered tommorrow Invoice #2058 ordered on 1-14-2011.
Shipping was 253.26 to Cleveland OH.

Not bad. Does JJP let you pick a shipper or do they just have one shipper they go through for all of the games? I'm just north of you in Michigan so I'm hoping that shipping is $300 tops.

#49 10 years ago

Getting warmer. Hope you like your new machines.

#50 10 years ago

I got quoted over $500 for shipping to Oregon
Jen said I could try and shop for a cheaper rate... Any ideas??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 57.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.