need garage space, so RFM FS

Started 2 years ago by Slaymetender in forum MarketBuying advice.

Forum » Market » Buying advice » Topic

need garage space, so RFM FS

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by Slaymetender
  • 15 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from Shoot_Again

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I say project, mainly because I'd want to return it to as close to mint as possible. The major things wrong are the decals look bad, the main weldment should be replaced since the balls are getting stuck, since there is wear in the weldment. The scoop hole itself has a little wear, so a little wood plastic would clear that up. The apron was cracked and then glued back together, weird fix, but it works. Parts I've bought for it are: new saucers, new stainless steel ramp, black rubber set, cliffy protector for the scoop hole. The crt works fine, sound is great. The glass isn't horrible although, if returning to mint, then you'd need a new playfield glass. The plastic ramps are all intact. There are a few things in the playfield that aren't registering, but I haven't investigated fully, wanted to work on cosmetics first, but now need the garage space, boo. I'm selling only to a pinsider or enthusiast, and think $1300 is a good price for this. Please be local too, as I don't want to ship. Included are picts.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

great price! this should go fast

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

yup, these are share the love prices;) I'm hoping it goes local, so I can play it when it gets restored, just don't have the room, or time right now.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

wish it was in WI.

I would be at your door NOW

I predict this will be gone very soon.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Looks like a kind of fun project. I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling at that price. Garaged RFM owners unite!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Dang I would snatch this too far???

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

That is a FANTASTIC price, anywhere, period! Having delt with Slaymetender recently on another pin sale, I can tell you he is a stand up person, very easy to deal with, and a man of his word. It was a pleasure working with him and the experience was nothing short of as awesome as they get. Buy this machine with confidence!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Thanks, I try to be as honest as I can, and can share the love when I can too. Pin_Crazed, your TZ isn't going anywhere, it's got a permanent home now;) It's already giving me ideas for the Hellraiser pin.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

deals like this NEVER happen in jersey

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

TZ is a keeper for sure, that was my second one and I will own it again someday Cannot wait to see the hellraiser pin!! Did I mention how nice the weather is up here, so when you moving up here

Someone buy this machine yet??

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Argh.... why did I open this and get excited and then look at your location???

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Not sold yet, but someone is coming today at 10 am. And heck no, not moving to MN. I'll leave that to you and my sis.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

If you change your mind and would ship I would buy it. Looks like a fun project!!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

PM Sent!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I'm selling only to a pinsider or enthusiast, and think $1300 is a good price for this.

Man, where were you yesterday?!?
    Arrrgggggh...
    If I brought home yet another machine in under two days, my wife would $#!t kittens!!!

*Meow*
    Oh well,
    Good luck Slay, I'm sure someone will take it off your hands.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Living in Indiana Sux !

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

We will find some way to tempt you up here, beer and pinball perhaps? GL on the sale, someone is going to get a great deal!!!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    Pin_Crazed said:

We will find some way to tempt you up here, beer and pinball perhaps? GL on the sale, someone is going to get a great deal!!!

word! MN isnt that bad!

pin-tastic

Pinball addict
    1,161,150 4
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

For that price even if you had to spend 400.00 on shipping would still be a good deal.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Looking at the pictures that looks like the original monitor but you say it has an LCD.. have you done an LCD swap on this?

Either way its a great deal so good on you.. Just clarifying. If its got the LCD its REALLY worth the money!

Some one buy this and bring the buy a 6 pack too!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Edited, should say CRT. It is damn heavy with that too;)

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

It's now bought, gets picked up Monday.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

boo

If in Washington or Oregon I would have been there before 10 =-)

Great deal and as close to me as I have ever seen.

With cali prices considered this is a crazy deal for everyone else still a great deal.

Best of luck on sale if it falls through you could PM me and I would set up NAVL. =-0

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple