(Topic ID: 77118)

NAVL delivered a game and one of the delivery guys took a....

By PinballSTAR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Gerry
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Know your shit.png
    poop.jpg
    Boot in AZZZ.JPG
    Elephant_Toilet_385.jpg
    IMG_6565.JPG
    IMG_6563.JPG
    mr hankey.jpg
    TS.gif
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-24877-1368536475-9.gif
    image-756.jpg
    Homeless-Man-630x630.jpg

There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 10 years ago

DUMP !

And trust me I selected the above word purposefully. I wasn't a 'tinkle', 'pee', 'poop' or even a 'shit' - this guy destroyed my entire first floor. He had this pained look in his eye when he asked if I had a restroom. I was going to say 'Nope, no bathrooms, I hold it, try it'... But of course I said 'over there' and hung my head knowing what was in store for me. The guy didn't say thanks and ran out like lightning when he was done. Nice way to ruin the delivery of a new machine. Do you let the delivery guys do thier business or are you heartless ? I for one am going to have to rethink this one.

Then my dog peed on the rug in the mud room I had him locked in so he wasn't in the way, cleaned that up, then he took a dump too. Anyone else want to come over and join in ? Jesus Christ !

Hope my pain brought you a little smirk this morning...

Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    Authorized Distributor for Jersey Jack Pinball, Planetary Pinball, Spooky Pinball, and Virtuapin
    [email protected]
    570-357-0042

#2 10 years ago

Lol! What a shitty situation

#3 10 years ago

LMAO! Haven't you ever had a "code red" Joe? You can't let the poor guy take a dump in his pants. You did the right thing, no telling what he would have done to your pin next time he made a delivery.

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

He had this pained look in his eye when he asked if I had a restroom.

Cmon man, weve all been here, sometimes too many late night burritoes and that extra cup of coffee sneaks up on you.

Us men should ban together for the tolerance of large dumping, but you know, he could at least have cracked the window and shut the door quickly behind as he exited said dumping grounds.

#5 10 years ago

Better than accidentally dumping a pin off the back of the truck!

#6 10 years ago

Damn if I knew that last weekend when I dropped by I might have taken advantage too!

#7 10 years ago

Team GRC should plan another visit with some well thought out overeating the prior evening. Then we can conga-line it upon arrival! Surprised you failed to share the most interesting part. What machine arrived???

#8 10 years ago

This is part of NAVL's "white glove service"

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

This is part of NAVL's "brown glove service"

Fixed it for you!

#11 10 years ago

Here you go….

Homeless-Man-630x630.jpgHomeless-Man-630x630.jpg
    #12 10 years ago

More like the "Brown Glove Service" -- The whole situation just "Stinks"!!

#13 10 years ago

You would think he could to do at least one courtesy flush while making a "delivery"
    image-756.jpgimage-756.jpg

#14 10 years ago

Dems right dare be "basement only" toilet business in my house.

#15 10 years ago

Code brown! I think Malcolm said it best when he said "when you gotta go you gotta go!"

Edit:
    I gave you a thumbs up because someone w/o a profile photo gave you a thumbs down.

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

You would think he could to do at least one courtesy flush while making a "delivery"

image-756.jpg 13 KB

Never did understand the concept of this action. The crap is already out and under the water, unless you got some floaters. Flushing doesn't change the shitty, stinking air.

If courtesy flushes really worked, a bathroom would never stink.

Was the paint peeling off the walls when he left?

#17 10 years ago

Joe, we need pics or it didn't happen!

Brad

#18 10 years ago

On the bright side at least your machine didn't get damaged.

#19 10 years ago

Better to dump in the bathroom than let loose in your driveway, I suppose.

#20 10 years ago

Why don't these guys take care of their business prior to a delivery?

Find a McDonald's, gas station, etc.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

Why don't these guys take care of their business prior to a delivery?
    Find a McDonald's, gas station, etc.

That is what I always want to ask---"Hey, didn't you guys pass by a few public toilets on the way here?" Next time--I'm asking...

#22 10 years ago

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24877-1368536475-9.gifanigif_enhanced-buzz-24877-1368536475-9.gif

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from EMsInKC:

Never did understand the concept of this action. The crap is already out and under the water, unless you got some floaters. Flushing doesn't change the shitty, stinking air.
    If courtesy flushes really worked, a bathroom would never stink.
    Was the paint peeling off the walls when he left?

I don't understand the science behind the courtesy flush but it works! (proven technology)

#24 10 years ago

Then my dog peed on the rug in the mud room I had him locked in so he wasn't in the way, cleaned that up, then he took a dump too. Anyone else want to come over and join in ? Jesus Christ !
    Joe Newhart

Mission accomplished Joe!!

#25 10 years ago

Sounds like you worked it out of the guy. Just turn the fans on, and go play some pin.

#26 10 years ago

There are different kinds of poop and courtesy flushes do not work for all.

Ghost Poopie
    The kind where you feel the Poopie come out, but there's no poopie in the toilet.

Clean Poopie
    The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

Wet Poopie
    The kind where you wipe your butt fifty times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you don't runie them with a stain.

Second Wave Poopie
    The kind that happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize you have to poopie some more.

Turtle Poopie
    The kind of poopie that pops out a little and goes back in a few times before it finallly comes out

Pop-a-Vein-in-your-Forehead-Poopie
    The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

Lincoln Log Poopie
    The kind of Poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the plunger.

Gas-sy Poopie
    The kind where it's so noisy, everyone within earshot is giggling!

Drinker Poopie
    The kind of Poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

Corn Poopie
    (Self explanatory)

Gee-I-Wish-I-Could-Poop Poopie
    The kind where you want to Poopie, but all you do is it on the toilet and fart a few times.

Spinal Tap Poopie
    That's the kind when it hurts so badly coming out, you swear it was leaving you sideways.

Wet Cheeks Poopie (The Power Dump)
    The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt cheeks get spashed with water.

Liquid Poopie
    The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots you of your butt and spashes all over the toilet bowl.

Mexican Poopie
    The kind that smells so bad your nose burns.

Upper Class Poopie
    The kind of Poopie that doesn't smell.

The Suprise Poopie
    You are not even at the toilet, because you are sure you are about to fart, but, OOPS---a Poopie!

The Dangling Poopie
    This Poopie refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done poopie-ing. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose.

#27 10 years ago

This thread stinks!

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from rx3:

There are different kinds of poop and courtesy flushes do not work for all.
    Ghost PoopieThe kind where you feel the Poopie come out, but there's no poopie in the toilet.
    Clean PoopieThe kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.
    Wet PoopieThe kind where you wipe your butt fifty times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you don't runie them with a stain.
    Second Wave PoopieThe kind that happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize you have to poopie some more.
    Turtle PoopieThe kind of poopie that pops out a little and goes back in a few times before it finallly comes out
    Pop-a-Vein-in-your-Forehead-PoopieThe kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.
    Lincoln Log PoopieThe kind of Poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the plunger.
    Gas-sy PoopieThe kind where it's so noisy, everyone within earshot is giggling!
    Drinker PoopieThe kind of Poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.
    Corn Poopie(Self explanatory)
    Gee-I-Wish-I-Could-Poop PoopieThe kind where you want to Poopie, but all you do is it on the toilet and fart a few times.
    Spinal Tap PoopieThat's the kind when it hurts so badly coming out, you swear it was leaving you sideways.
    Wet Cheeks Poopie (The Power Dump)The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt cheeks get spashed with water.
    Liquid PoopieThe kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots you of your butt and spashes all over the toilet bowl.
    Mexican PoopieThe kind that smells so bad your nose burns.
    Upper Class PoopieThe kind of Poopie that doesn't smell.
    The Suprise PoopieYou are not even at the toilet, because you are sure you are about to fart, but, OOPS---a Poopie!
    The Dangling PoopieThis Poopie refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done poopie-ing. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose.

This is generally referred to as "The Shit List."

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from EMsInKC:

This is generally referred to as "The Shit List."

Ya, it was a cut and paste job. I'm nowhere near that clever

#30 10 years ago

TS.gifTS.gif

#31 10 years ago

wtf is that from? I need to see the source!

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

wtf is that from? I need to see the source!

That's from "Trainspotting"

Great movie if you haven't seen it.

#33 10 years ago

Sounds like you need to buy some Poo pourri..

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

DUMP !
    And trust me I selected the above word purposefully. I wasn't a 'tinkle', 'pee', 'poop' or even a 'shit' - this guy destroyed my entire first floor. He had this pained look in his eye when he asked if I had a restroom. I was going to say 'Nope, no bathrooms, I hold it, try it'... But of course I said 'over there' and hung my head knowing what was in store for me. The guy didn't say thanks and ran out like lightning when he was done. Nice way to ruin the delivery of a new machine. Do you let the delivery guys do thier business or are you heartless ? I for one am going to have to rethink this one.
    Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    Authorized Distributor for Jersey Jack Pinball, Planetary Pinball, Spooky Pinball, and Virtuapin
    [email protected]
    570-357-0042

NO way - use the gas station down the block - "its out of order" sorry

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

I thought I had in college. Maybe not... Thanks!

#36 10 years ago

Hey, Im a used car dealer and I was busy selling a car and I walked back in the office and a woman came out gagging asking if I had some air freshener. I went inside to practically throw up. This huge, fat, nasty woman who cold barely speak complete sentences had gone into my bathroom and took a dump. It smelled so bad I think a open septic system with a dead body in it would have smelled better. Fabreeze wasn't going to hide the smell, you know what Im sayin and poopourri wouldn't have kept that stink from escaping either. I told her to leave and I lost the sale because the other people left. From then on I had no public restroom.

#37 10 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Joe, we need pics or it didn't happen!
    Brad

mr hankey.jpgmr hankey.jpg

#38 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gerry:

mr hankey.jpg 2 KB

This is a thread for that guy who eats Poop.....LOL

#39 10 years ago

Why would this ruin a new pin purchase, Op you sound like a lame ass. Makes no sense to post this. I could see if he shit all over the floor in front of you, But he went to the bath room. No one even cares about the game that was delivered

#40 10 years ago

Be Positive about this experience. If you ever become a Caregiver for a member of your family who is incontinent like I did for a number of years this is almost a daily event. I am the master of changing sheets 3 times a day and mopping the piss + shit off the floors every few hours. Your lucky he didn't relieve himself all over your furniture/pillows and down the heat vents..now that's a challenge to clean up. What a wuss!! JK

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from Brtlkat:

Why would this ruin a new pin purchase, Op you sound like a lame ass. Makes no sense to post this. I could see if he shit all over the floor in front of you, But he went to the bath room. No one even cares about the game that was delivered

It makes no sense to put "no shipping" in a for sale ad either, when really, shipping is ok ....

#42 10 years ago

I'd be terrified that the guy was coming down with a gastrointestinal virus. Better clean that bathroom real good before you use it! (Or am I the only one paranoid about these things?)

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

BEST TOILET MELTDOWN SCENE... street trash circa 1986 or so

Best B movie ever!!!

youtube has the clip but there are so many scenes that are worth of quotes or captures its OFF THE HOOK!

IMG_6563.JPGIMG_6563.JPG
    #44 10 years ago
    Quoted from canea:

I'd be terrified that the guy was coming down with a gastrointestinal virus. Better clean that bathroom real good before you use it! (Or am I the only one paranoid about these things?)

GI VIRUS????? yep - clip too long to post as attachment - but head to youtube to check it out.. DO NOT VIEW AT DINNER TIME

street trash wins again!

HA

IMG_6565.JPGIMG_6565.JPG
    #45 10 years ago

This right here is probably my worst fear at a pinball gathering. I'll be "that guy" that goes and lays the worst dump of my entire life in someones basement bathroom and end up stinking the entire gameroom out.

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

This right here is probably my worst fear at a pinball gathering. I'll be "that guy" that goes and lays the worst dump of my entire life in someones basement bathroom and end up stinking the entire gameroom out.

The "Fear" factor plays into having gastrointestinal issues and making it more likely you will have a problem. If somebody is THAT paranoid they should use Metamucil the day before OR use an Enema a few hours before leaving the house. Then you will be worry and shit free!!

#47 10 years ago

Wow! That really is shitty! Well, don't get down in the dumps about it. Enjoy your game! Hope you have a well ventilated first floor.

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Do you let the delivery guys do thier business or are you heartless ?

I'm Heartless !!! Yes i have 2 Restroom's , but you Never know if someone has a Virus .. I have 2 small girl's and i Don't want them No More sicker than they Already get ...

There's a Port-a-john down the Street ..

but in All Respect , The NAVL guys know me Personally , the same 4 guys have been to my Pad to pick up pins a Dozen tymes ... Just cut the Fan on and raise the Window .

#49 10 years ago

Well to sum it up:
    1. NAVL dude takes an emergency 10-200 in your shitter
    2. Your pin arrived in one piece (no damage)

I guess it goes without saying that.... Your both relieved

#50 10 years ago

It would have been funny to watch the guy shit his pants when he picked up the machine.

There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/navl-delivered-a-game-and-one-of-the-delivery-guys-took-a and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.