(Topic ID: 13993)

My Golden Retriever loves playing pinball

By SoCal_Gal

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Here is a youtube video link of my golden retriever playing pinball you might enjoy.
    He's playing Earthshaker and is SO happy & proud when he gets the jackpot. I thought I'd share this with other pinballers who love the game. ;>[]

#2 12 years ago

Great video, I love dogs.

Looks like that ES needs to be cleaned. lol

#3 12 years ago

That was really cool! Whip out the windex!

#4 12 years ago

Dogs and pinball. An unexpected combination.

#5 12 years ago

My Bernese mountain dog loves to play too. He likes to try and chase the ball.

#6 12 years ago

That is awesome!

#7 12 years ago

I hope that's not PDI glass. lol

#8 12 years ago

lol dam thats funny

#9 12 years ago

In my best sing-songy-baby-talk voice: 'whadda good boy!'

#10 12 years ago

My golden, Carmela, is jealous of my pinball machines. Everyone comes by, plays with the dog for 10 minutes and then goes plays pinball for 2 hours.

Great video . . . awesome dog.

Post edited by SunsetPinball : Typo

#11 12 years ago

I love him!

#12 12 years ago

Goes to show even species is no match for the love of pin playing!

#13 12 years ago

Joy is something to be shared and what is pinball if not joy? ;>[]

#14 12 years ago

Awesome Video

#15 12 years ago

Like the video and love the dog. Go by Staples and buy an easy button. Place button in center of lockdown bar using suction cups. Wire both flippers to it and watch your retriever really play. Go on David Lettermans stupid pet tricks, write a book, sell the movie rights, retire. Buy that dog a room full of bones and report back.

#16 12 years ago

Great dog! Brings back lot of memory's.
    Our Golden was almost 14 when we lost him. A long life.... but not long enough.

#17 12 years ago

Great Video and Great Dog! My Boxer Ellie likes to listen to the games, she does the thing where she cocks her head to one side when she hears certain vocals in the games. Gimli's Super Jackpot long callout in LOTR is her favorite!

#18 12 years ago

What a nice boy Luke is--thanks for sharing!

Great vid/great dog!

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Like the video and love the dog. Go by Staples and buy an easy button. Place button in center of lockdown bar using suction cups. Wire both flippers to it and watch your retriever really play. Go on David Lettermans stupid pet tricks, write a book, sell the movie rights, retire. Buy that dog a room full of bones and report back.

That is hilarious and so clever I just may do it! He does try to mimic what I do, like pulling weeds or untangling peas in the garden (I mean he watches and then does the exact same thing), putting laundry in the washer/dryer, etc. He'd learn that pretty darn quickly. . .hmmmmm. . .you may have something there!

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from JIM_Z:

Great dog! Brings back lot of memory's.

I am sorry Jim. I know the pain. I had a 17.5 year old and after him, a 13.5 year old before finding Luke. I wish they lived to 100 (people years). I hope you share your life with another one, as dogs are so very special with their unconditional love.

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from SoCal_Gal:

JIM_Z said:Great dog! Brings back lot of memory's.
    I am sorry Jim. I know the pain. I had a 17.5 year old and after him, a 13.5 year old before finding Luke. I wish they lived to 100 (people years). I hope you share your life with another one, as dogs are so very special with their unconditional love.

Thanks.
    We will have another great dog when the time is right.

#22 12 years ago

Wooof.

#23 12 years ago

That made me smile - THANKS!!

I also had to put down our dog last month. It gets even harder when you have young kids. <---we did a lot of this.

#24 12 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

That made me smile - THANKS!!
    I also had to put down our dog last month. It gets even harder when you have young kids. <---we did a lot of this.

SunKing - I am sorry for your loss. It is heartrending. ;>[

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from dlbuller:

My Bernese mountain dog loves to play too. He likes to try and chase the ball.

I have 3 dogs and I love them all...but my Berner is by FAR my favorite! Not sure I'll ever have any other breed. 150lbs. of pure joy and love. He's not much for pinball though...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-golden-retriever-loves-playing-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.