Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 217 posts
  • 104 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Baiter
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What's your relationship status?”

• Relationship. >5 year 31 votes
      13%
    • Married 154 votes
      66%
    • Relationship + 5 years 16 votes
      7%
    • Single 32 votes
      14%

(233 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Nadeen-SNL-B.jpg
    Nadeen_SNL.jpg
    angry_girlfriend.JPG
    blondetall_pic.jpg
    image.jpg
    aintnobodygottimefodat.jpg
    image.jpg

There are 217 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
    #1 11 years ago

She calls me pissed becouse I just got more packages in for my pinball stuff. I pay the bills, I make the money, and I buy my pinball goodies. What gives she? I think she is just jelley of my love for pinball. I love her but man she needs a hobbie....(pot smoking is not a hobbie)

#2 11 years ago

Just find a new girl.

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from Iamdarras:

She calls me pissed becouse I just got more packages in for my pinball stuff. I pay the bills, I make the money, and I buy my pinball goodies. What gives she? I think she is just jelley of my love for pinball. I love her but man she needs a hobbie....(pot smoking is not a hobbie)

Goddamn Shakspear man. PoTW!

#4 11 years ago

This is an issue with setting expectations.

#5 11 years ago

I dunno man, after 20 years these pinball machines still look damn good. Can you say the same about the girlfriend?

#6 11 years ago

Just pick her up a bag...she'll forget all about it.Or remind her who pays for her "hobby".

#7 11 years ago

Well, I would be jelly of your love, too.

#8 11 years ago

If she is not working, she has too much time on her hands.

#9 11 years ago

Maybe you should marry her. Things are bound to get better, right?

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from DrStarkweather:

I dunno man, after 20 years these pinball machines still look damn good. Can you say the same about the girlfriend?

Black don't Crack !! Her mom is still good looking in her 5o's she is almost 24... So she has a good 20 some years left in her.lol

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from Iamdarras:

Black don't Crack !! Her mom is still good looking in her 5o's she is almost 24... So she has a good 20 some years left in her.lol

Got any pics ??

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#12 11 years ago

so have flowers delivered in a box, left on the porch. she will think its more pin parts, then she will be pleasantly surprised

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from Iamdarras:

(pot smoking is not a hobbie)

uuuuuhhhhhhh!

#14 11 years ago

People are joking, but seriously, dump her. YOU made the money, and YOU'LL spend it how you please.

Now, tell us you have credit card debt and she's pissed but really concerned for you and that's another story. If she's just being a spiteful bitch, ditch her. Life it too short, find someone that supports you and what you're about. Support her right back, and there's your relationship.

Quoted from Iamdarras:

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

People are joking, but seriously, dump her. YOU made the money, and YOU'LL spend it how you please.

Seriously, once you give her the power to have a say about how your money is spent, you can't EVER get it back.

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Got any pics ??

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

Lol creeper! Sure il txt some in a bit.

#17 11 years ago

Tip of the iceberg. Just gets bigger from there.

Your life, live it anyway you want.

Years from now don't come in here crying when you see guys with Ladies who care about them, and even chip in and help clean, fix, and play.

LTG : )

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from Iamdarras:

I feel your pain brother. My wife is the same way....

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Goddamn Shakspear man. PoTW!

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

Now, tell us you have credit card debt and she's pissed but really concerned for you and that's another story. If she's just being a spiteful bitch, ditch her. Life it too short, find someone that supports you and what you're about. Support her right back, and there's your relationship.

I only have student loans--- yikes .. I run my own business, I just feel like all women need something to complain about. Shoot I'm prob going to end up paying for her school in hopes that when she finished I get a little help with the bills= more pinball stuff. I mean I'm not throwing it in every Hott little slut that winks at me anymore! The least she could do is not complain about me putting my hands all over 300lbs+ box filled with electronics every time I see one. Jeeesh

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from Iamdarras:

If you are going to use that analysis, you will need to sleep with the mom to determine how playability will be 25+ years from now.

In all seriousness, if you are having issues now, not good sign.

#22 11 years ago

It sounds like the two of you have such a healthy relationship.

#23 11 years ago

Just be honest with her about your situation. If you aren't neglecting your responsibilities (bills, debts, savings, etc.) and it is your money, then you need to have a conversation about what it is that you expect of each other.

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from Iamdarras:

Shoot I'm prob going to end up paying for her school in hopes that when she finished I get a little help with the bills

HaHa. As soon as she can make her own money she'll be long gone. With at least half your stuff to if you are married by then or lived together too many years. ( common law is seven years I believe ).

If she isn't carrying her own weight now, you are in for a world of hurt.

#25 11 years ago

Maybe she feels your spending to much time fixing and playing your pins, and not enough with her. So maybe while your working or playing your pins ask her to make you a sandwich or bring you another drink. That should make her feel included.

#26 11 years ago

Man, I hate to give advice, but if she ain't the right one, and she has your kid,
    your in for one hell of a ride!

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Man, I hate to give advice, but if she ain't the right one, and she has your kid,
    your in for one hell of a ride!

in the immortal words of Sir Kanye West. 'She have one of your kids, she got you for 18 years'

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

It sounds like the two of you have such a healthy relationship.

Is that a hint of sarcasm I sense from you?

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from Iamdarras:

I mean I'm not throwing it in every Hott little slut that winks at me anymore!

When this happens to you, you know you are in love. Hopeless romantic.

#30 11 years ago

"My girl friend is getting pissed!"

Aim to the side!

Yea, yea....jokes from a single man.

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from YZRider926:

Maybe she feels your spending to much time fixing and playing your pins, and not enough with her. So maybe while your working or playing your pins ask her to make you a sandwich or bring you another drink. That should make her feel included.

Best advice so far.

#32 11 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

Best advice so far

good luck with the "make me a sandwich" part

#33 11 years ago

She doesn't want to feel like she's number 2 behind your hobby. Even if she is, just fake it a little.

Either that or she's needy. No way to really know without actually knowing her.

Having a girl jealous is not a bad thing. Here's how you play it: First you describe a sex fantasy to her that you want to try. Naturally she says "Ew gross!!" Then you go back to working on pins for a few days. She says "Pay attention to me!" This next part is key. You then get quiet and a little teary-eyed, and look off into the distance, and you say, "I know this is hard for you... it's just that when I was a boy my father and I used to build things in the garage, and this is how I remember him." Then she'll feel guilty. Start the make-out session and then when things are getting hot and heavy you go "hey remember that little idea I had with the rodeo clown and the trampoline...?"

#34 11 years ago

Yes, Scuba_Steve, just a hint of sarcasm. It was easier than actually discussing "useless complaining women" and the men who aren't cheating on them "anymore."

Just remember, don't send a pissed off woman into the kitchen. That's usually where the knives are. As some jailhouse stripper once said in some musical... "And then he ran into my knife. He ran into my knife 10 times..."

Maybe that's why I'm not allowed in the kitchen.

#35 11 years ago

take her shoe shopping then dinner...don't mention pinball for 4 days....Jpop

#36 11 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

HaHa. As soon as she can make her own money she'll be long gone. With at least half your stuff to if you are married by then or lived together too many years. ( common law is seven years I believe ).
    If she isn't carrying her own weight now, you are in for a world of hurt.

This.

Lloyd knows more than just pinball, folks.

#37 11 years ago
    Quoted from YZRider926:

Hmmmm I do hate it when my beer is empty and I'm only on my second ball.... Hmmm. Good idea (homer voice)

#38 11 years ago
    Quoted from jpop:

take her shoe shopping then dinner...don't mention pinball for 4 days....Jpop

Yea shopping usually gets me a good afternoon to me and the pins!

#39 11 years ago

You should find someone like Frax’s wife. Not only does she play the silver ball but she is a member of this forum.

#40 11 years ago
    Quoted from Scuba_Steve:

You should find someone like Frax’s wife. Not only does she play the silver ball but she is a member of this forum.

Do you know where franks wife hangs out?

#41 11 years ago
    Quoted from YZRider926:

ask her to make you a sandwich or bring you another drink.

Speaking of sandwiches, somebody finally figured out Subways foot long is only 11 inches!
    http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/subway-foot-longs-coming-short-191925939--abc-news-deals.html

#42 11 years ago

(Which one is Frax's wife? I know of 3 other females here besides me and I don't think they are her.)

#43 11 years ago

In all honesty She is a pretty great lady! Ps I don't have a lazy eye it's just the pic

image.jpgimage.jpg

#44 11 years ago

I make money on the side, from music, which has paid for all my pinball hobby expenses to date. On top of that I work and make 3-4x more money than she does. On top of that I also paid off student loans of hers. Then I get @#$% for having 5 machines and buying a Congo for 1500. How can you pass up a Congo for 1500?!?

#45 11 years ago

Now you got to put that pic in the mugshot thread lol! Welcome aboard.

#46 11 years ago

QUOTE: How can you pass up a Congo for 1500?!?

If you were my husband, I would have beaten you for NOT getting the Congo.

#47 11 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

(Which one is Frax's wife? I know of 3 other females here besides me and I don't think they are her.)

I don't know her Pinside id but I know she does post here. Im sure she will chime in if she sees this post.

Quoted from Iamdarras:

Do you know where franks wife hangs out?

LOL I don't think Frax would appreciate you hitting on his wife...

#48 11 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

Life it too short, find someone that supports you and what you're about. Support her right back, and there's your relationship.

That's a fantastic way to simplify relationships vs. relationshits! Well done good sir!

#49 11 years ago

This is the thread of the week. It's got something for everyone. Romance. Wise advice, and not just relationship advice. But advice that can apply to all aspects of life. Along with a slight hint of humor.

Great thread!

#50 11 years ago

Better than being pissed on...

There are 217 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-girl-friend-is-getting-pissed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.