10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Gryszzz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I love modern pinball( they have 30 plus machines) but would have loved to have a drink.My new favorite pinball spots.Creek and cave bar in queens - they have 7 killer games and free comedy.I have to say I would not have gone to queens until I found out how short a ride on the subway.Best of all it is 1 stop from manhattan or Brooklyn.Other is pioneers bar.They have 3 machines but are getting more along with giant ginga . West side in the 20's

#2 10 years ago

Do you have any personal connection to these bars and pins you'd like to disclose?

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from getbettersam:

I love modern pinball( they have 30 plus machines) but would have loved to have a drink.

Then why didn't you go right next door? They even give you 10% off with your wristband...

#4 10 years ago

There's an old saying in advertising - Accent the positive ... Eliminate the negative ... Seen here in action:

"I have to say I would not have gone to queens until I found out how short a ride on the subway.Best of all it is 1 stop from manhattan or Brooklyn"

Well done that man! Push it hard!

rd.

#5 10 years ago

Might be nice if self-promotion was identified as such, though.

#6 10 years ago

You're living in the capitol city of the world.. Live it up dude !! Say hey-ho to Johnny Ramone for me.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-2-favorite-bars-in-nyc-to-play-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.