6.JPG
8.JPG
Mustang Pro left.jpg
Mustang Pro Playfield.jpg
Stern Pinball-Mustang Pro-190.jpg
Resize.ashx.jpg
Mustang pro right.jpg
Mustang Pro Front.jpg
There are 196 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 10 years ago

Vid here.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=460012930765410

I have some more coming Sunday by another friend. Will post as I get it.

Youtube here.

#2 10 years ago

.image.jpgimage.jpg

#3 10 years ago

looks pretty good the horse sound could get annoying

#4 10 years ago

still not impressed

#5 10 years ago

that horse sound is ridiculous.

#6 10 years ago

The horse sound appears to happen when the Running Horse Logo spinner is hit hard.

#7 10 years ago

Is there a secret glue factory option to shut that horse up???

#8 10 years ago

Horse is awesome, whats wrong with a bit of humour?

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

This must be cow country....

#10 10 years ago

Reminds me of Jar Jar Binks in Star Wars...

#11 10 years ago

Call outs seem weak, really had high hopes for this title but the more I see the less I want to buy one NIB

#12 10 years ago

wow... my initial impression is it looks horrible.. anyone else or just me?
really doesn't do a 50th anniversary justice in my opinion.

#13 10 years ago

Not sure yet, I was very hesitant on Star Trek too, we may yet be surprised (trying to be optimistic). It mainly has to do with missing release information. A good thorough game play video will help.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

still not impressed

Couldn't resist, ha ha.

Seinfeld_Kramer_Giddy_Up-T-link.jpgSeinfeld_Kramer_Giddy_Up-T-link.jpg
#15 10 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

you are right!

mustang-2.jpgmustang-2.jpg
#16 10 years ago

Atleast the horse sound is not Mr. ED!

#17 10 years ago

Looks awful. I bet this thing bombs above the Mason/Dixon line.

#18 10 years ago

That horse sound would be cool in a horse themed pinball. Maybe they could get mr ed to do the callouts.

#19 10 years ago

Maybe when we get to know the game more, the horse sound will be charming?

#20 10 years ago

I hope that Ford heavily subsidized development or is buying them for their dealerships. Ouch.

#21 10 years ago

I wasn't a fan of the theme (at all), but after this video I actually like it less.

*Yick*

#22 10 years ago

Much like the ba ba bum tron. I expect the horse sound will disappear.

#23 10 years ago

the car sounds sound more like Indy cars than muscle cars. and what the heck is gear shift multiball Really?

#24 10 years ago

Not every title can be a home run. Maybe if this one doesn't sell, they'll have time to finish code on the good titles

#25 10 years ago

Seriously... a horse sound effect on a car themed pinball? And to make it worse, its played 10 times in a 55 second clip.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Seriously... a horse sound effect on a car themed pinball? And to make it worse, its played 10 times in a 55 second clip.

Someone said it is a preliminary code version for the car show.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Not every title can be a home run. Maybe if this one doesn't sell, they'll have time to finish code on the good titles

I will not be on the list to get this pin. Thats for sure.

#28 10 years ago

I am not feeling this. I just don't see a huge market for this, I mean I know mustang is the most popular car ever but... not for me. Just wish Stern would make an original game, no more licensed.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I will not be on the list to get this pin. Thats for sure.

Nobody should be on the list to buy any pin ahead of time. Wait and play and then buy if you like it no matter the game.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Nobody should be on the list to buy any pin ahead of time. Wait and play and then buy if you like it no matter the game.

What i am saying is list or not, i will not buy this title. Just not a good theme for me.

#31 10 years ago

Holy Shit!!!!

I'm watching CNN right now and President Obama has just signed an executive order - you don't have to buy any pinball machine you don't like !!!!!!!!!!

First health care for everyone, and now the freedom to only buy pinball machines you have an interest in.

Let...freedom....ring !!!!!!!!!

#32 10 years ago

I was out on this title because of the theme the day I heard about it. Same with Star Trek,& Rolling Stones. Doesn't matter how it plays. Not spending big $ on theme I don't like. Been there,done that on WOZ. It's amazing how a 5 year old can make you do something you'd never think about doing

#33 10 years ago

The horse sound reminds me of Frau Blucher.

#34 10 years ago

Another vid with Edgar Winter Free Ride song.

Mustangrighthighrez.jpgMustangrighthighrez.jpg
#35 10 years ago

Theme isnt the worst, but really it doesn't wave my flag a whole lot...

The audio is kinda important to me in swaying my opinion on an Iffy theme...

But this could have a most amazing gameplay aspect to it... due to PF layout , and thats hard to tell at all form either of these vids....

Its gonna be a wait and see here folks...

#36 10 years ago

These theme selections by stern are truly laughable. Don't they know white trash dont buy pinball machines?

#37 10 years ago

Glad to finally get a glimpse of the actual machine, but I am not sure why Stern wouldn't put out a professionally shot and edited video of the machine BEFORE an amateur shot video from someone's cell phone hits the web. It feels like they should care much more about controlling their PR messaging with collectors and operators. I work in the video game industry, and I think even the smallest game studios work really hard to make sure the create the best first impression of their games.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

For a lot of reasons, I've got a hunch the software is mostly done on this one already. Like AVE, TRS and IM, I think it will mostly be finished when released. Simple rules. I also don't think Stern will promote this game as much amongst the collector community as they did with other recent games. Would that be a crime? Just a hunch.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from swedishc:

Glad to finally get a glimpse of the actual machine, but I am not sure why Stern wouldn't put out a professionally shot and edited video of the machine BEFORE an amateur shot video from someone's cell phone hits the web.

Good question!!

#40 10 years ago

they probably made the horse sound for a main standup, like the annoying Ting sound in WOZ. It will get overbearing if they don't move it to a different location.

#41 10 years ago

Instead of making this machine a tribute to the Mustang, it feels more like a tribute to rednecks throughout the years in America. The voice sounds and music make this machine feel outdated before it even hits the sales floor. Why wouldn't you go a different route, i.e. Mustang has always been a state of the art, fast, powerful muscle car ahead of it's time..........Highlight the now and pay tribute to the cars of yesterday. This misses the mark on all cylinders. The new Mustang Knight Rider would have made a better theme.

#42 10 years ago

Stern is starting to head back into the Econo game realm again like IM, BBH, RS. It seems more of a place filler game, to fill in the 4 month gap.

#43 10 years ago

You got a problem with rednecks?

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from swedishc:

Glad to finally get a glimpse of the actual machine, but I am not sure why Stern wouldn't put out a professionally shot and edited video of the machine BEFORE an amateur shot video from someone's cell phone hits the web.

I'm sure they do not want to make a pro video out of the prototype.

Once they get the real voice calls, sounds, music and graphics done, expect a video.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'm sure they do not want to make a pro video out of the prototype.

Once they get the real voice calls, sounds, music and graphics done, expect a video.

That's the thing everyone keeps forgetting, the "official" videos are generally MONTHS later, because it needs some time to mature.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

The horse sound reminds me of Frau Blucher.
» YouTube video

Great Movie, One of Mel Brooks' Best efforts. My favorite line, "Abby,.... Abby some one". "What knockers" is a good laugh too.

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

That's the thing everyone keeps forgetting, the "official" videos are generally MONTHS later, because it needs some time to mature.

Could they release official photos?

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Could they release official photos?

They will when the art is officially done.

#49 10 years ago

Edgar winter music sucks salty chocolate balls..

I would guess the obvious music plan will be to have the music follow the evolution of the cars, by decade..

That could make for some music tracks i would hate..

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

That could make for some music tracks i would hate..

Super easy to replace the tracks with something more your style.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

There are 196 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-pinball-video-here and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.