(Topic ID: 78080)

Mustang pinball at the Detroit Auto Show - pics!

By EchoVictor

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by nosro
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FFFUUU_Rageman_HD_by_CrusierPL.png
2014-01-22_07-59-59_665-961.jpg
2014-01-22_08-01-25_156.jpg
2014-01-22_07-59-59_665.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Hey all,

I just got back from the Detroit Auto Show, and at the Ford exhibit, they had a Mustang pinball on display.

Unfortunately, it wasn't Trudeau's latest. It was a 1964 Chicago Coin Mustang;

2014-01-22_07-59-59_665.jpg2014-01-22_07-59-59_665.jpg

2014-01-22_08-01-25_156.jpg2014-01-22_08-01-25_156.jpg

As you can see by the info plaque, they're teasing the new offering from Stern. I totally expect to see the new pin on display at the Chicago Auto Show in mid-February...

Later,
EV

#2 10 years ago

That LCD Screen is nice Playfield is ehh

#3 10 years ago

AAAhhh! I see what you did there...

#4 10 years ago

Hilarious!

#5 10 years ago

I hate these kind of joke threads. I feel annoyance and a slight rage shortly after opening.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I hate these kind of joke threads. I feel annoyance and a slight rage shortly after opening.

I feel the same...

FFFUUU_Rageman_HD_by_CrusierPL.pngFFFUUU_Rageman_HD_by_CrusierPL.png
#7 10 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

While the thread title is misleading, I am not sure this counts as a 'joke' thread, since the OP is just posting what he found at the Auto Show.

#8 10 years ago

Made me look. Damn you!!!

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from daley:

While the thread title is misleading, I am not sure this counts as a 'joke' thread, since the OP is just posting what he found at the Auto Show.

I don't know, if it wasn't a joke thread, he could have simply wrote in the subject line, "1964 Chicago Coin Mustang pinball at the Detroit Auto Show".

#10 10 years ago

I'm glad I'm an EM guy. I opened the thread and thought, cool! Wasn't disappointed in the least.

#11 10 years ago

....and this is when the "unvisit" tab comes in handy.

#12 10 years ago

Nice job. You got me. I was excited too.

#13 10 years ago

Wasn't excited as this theme just doesn't get me going but have to admit you had me curious. Good one!

#14 10 years ago

The title of the thread was true, there was a Mustang pin at the show.....just not the one we were expecting.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

Made me look. Damn you!!!</blockquo

Yep me too

#16 10 years ago

I am interested in finding out how this new Stern Pin was decided on. Some one in upper management at Ford Motor company must really enjoy pinball.

#17 10 years ago

Got me too. I was thinking Mustang pics already - need to check it out.

#18 10 years ago

This probably means that we can expect to see the new Stern the next time a Mustang is at an auto show.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-pinball-at-the-detroit-auto-show-pics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.