Modded IM for sale in Va.

By prowlerman99

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I just put my Modded IM for sale in the Market place if anyone is looking for one. It has the red powder coated cab armor, leg, etc...playfield figures have led's, etc...
Please check it out if your looking for one. $6,300.

#2 10 years ago

Great looking game prowlerman. This seems like a really reasonable price given the mods already installed. I like the red look too. GLWTS.

#3 10 years ago

Thanks for the compliment. The reds actually look a little darker in person. They match the IM red on the cab almost perfect. My photo skills suck. The led's on the playfield look really good also however I can't seem to get good playfield pics like some I have seen.

Brian

#4 10 years ago

PM sent ..

#5 10 years ago

LED lighting on the playfield never seems to look right in pics. I think my Ironman looks awesome with the LEDs that I put in, but every picture I take of it looks like ass.

Glad to see B_R is in on this one. Thought I read that you were wanting back in on the Ironman game. Only problem is that you will have very little to mod on this one as he has done most of the work already!

#6 10 years ago

Interesting way of adding the powered sub

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Glad to see B_R is in on this one. Thought I read that you were wanting back in on the Ironman game. Only problem is that you will have very little to mod on this one as he has done most of the work already!

Exactly ,, Probably will be the Main Reason why i'm gonna Pass !! My Passion is the mod'n & Bling-n Process

Thanxx for the call Prowlerman ,, GLWTS ,, My Search continues ..

#8 10 years ago

No problem BR, nice talking with ya.

#9 10 years ago

No mention here or in the Marketplace ad whether this is a HUO pin or not? Are you the original owner? What's the history of the pin?

#10 10 years ago

Hey Rob,
I am have no idea if it is huo or not. I am the third owner. Myself and the last were huo but that's all I know. I have had the game for about 8 months and updated code then. The game count now show 113 plays.
I do know it is very clean and that's all I care about. No scratches on the head, body or playfield.
Does that help?

Brian

#11 10 years ago

I have bought from prowlermann99 and he is a great seller and very honest with his deals. Buy with confidence!

#12 10 years ago

FYI Still lovin the Dr Who you sold me!

#13 10 years ago

I would've bought this pin were I not already committed to purchase another (also from a fellow Pinsider). Good luck with the sale, Brian.

#14 10 years ago

I see yr IM is still 4-Sale .. I didn't ask U on tha phone , but does yr pin have a shaker motor installed ? And what Exactly have you done to it since you have Owned the Pin ( mod wise , besides the Internal Sub ) .. Just curious .. Yr ad say's Shop'd and Ready to sell ..
and the cracked Rt lower ramp ,, u said you have another ramp ..

I'll make you a Cash offer but ,,, check out the Link below ..

http://maps.yahoo.com/directions/?lat=37.779398571318765&lon=-80.9307861328125&bb=41.73852846935915%2C-91.60400390625%2C33.815666308702774%2C-70.2685546875&o=Lexington%2C%20NC&d=Fredericksburg%2C%20VA

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'll make you a Cash offer but ,,, check out the Link below ..

Road trip! Make it happen BR, a 291.7 mile 4 hour adventure each way is not too bad at all. A few months ago I made a 210 mile trek each way through the snowy mountain passes of BC to get a Tron LE and it was a blast. Did it all in one day, had a fun time and I'd do it again in a second!

#16 10 years ago

Brian is an awesome dude... buy with confidence!

3 weeks later
#17 10 years ago

This is now sold.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/modded-im-for-sale-in-va and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.