(Topic ID: 15023)

Maybe my HUO Tron LE # 32/400 and $$ for your MM ?

By ctozzi

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by ctozzi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0778.JPG
IMG_0775.JPG
IMG_0769.JPG
IMG_0771.JPG
IMG_0780.JPG
IMG_0629.JPG
IMG_0763.JPG
IMG_0755.JPG
IMG_0754.JPG
IMG_0767.JPG
IMG_0765.JPG
Dos-Equis-Man.jpg
IMG_0621.JPG
MM_019.jpg
MM_005.jpg
mm_060.jpg
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 12 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yes, after more pics I agree that a HUO MM that clean is pretty much the top of the barrel for price.
I could easily see it fetching 15k in the current market. Would be amazing to see something like that in person. Like a Time Machine back to 97'
I have had sight unseen offers of over 10k for my MM and while it is a very nice example it looks like a turd compared to yours.

Thanks man, but i doubt that tho! cheers

#52 12 years ago

more pics..

IMG_0780.JPGIMG_0780.JPG IMG_0771.JPGIMG_0771.JPG IMG_0769.JPGIMG_0769.JPG

#53 12 years ago

That thing should seriously fetch the same price as high end restores.

Really amazing looking.

#54 12 years ago

cointaker led's kick ass in any game!

IMG_0775.JPGIMG_0775.JPG IMG_0778.JPGIMG_0778.JPG

#55 12 years ago

Man, I have to go blue in the castle in mine. I have green going now, and it just isn't as cool.

#56 12 years ago

Quit posting pictures and come to Chicago and sell me that game.
Jim

#57 12 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Man, I have to go blue in the castle in mine. I have green going now, and it just isn't as cool.

I saw that some had theres like that in another post and had to change mine, it does look badass

#58 12 years ago

Those blue LEDs look great hows the shaker ? Does it really add a lot to the gameplay ?

#59 12 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

OK i got shooter lane but im too lazy to take off cliffy it runs under a bunch other crap I put it there cause i saw the smallest amount of wood flaking off

Redeyes, thanks for posting pics and there is nothing like a minty shooter lane. As much as I really want a Tron LE I just could never part with my MM for one because after I sold my first MM I really regretted it and it took a while to track another one down. So I am settling for a Tron Pro instead and will have to enjoy it for what it is. But hell, if HUO MM's are really going for 14-15k then I might have to seriously reconsider because that is crazy money.

#60 12 years ago

So, the question is this.. how much will Ctozzi have to pitch in on top of his Tron LE for this MM?

#61 12 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

So, the question is this.. how much will Ctozzi have to pitch in on top of his Tron LE for this MM?

Not a dime!

#62 12 years ago

That is a really nice MM Redeyes!
Congrats to the both of you if it all works out...

#63 12 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

Those blue LEDs look great hows the shaker ? Does it really add a lot to the gameplay ?

Yeah, I posted pics of mine a week or two ago in another thread. I put blue LEDs on the castle reflectors whe I converted to LED a few years back and I think it is a nice effect. Goes with the back panel. Red GI under the ramps and purplu/orange under the slings and outlane plastics also makes the game pop.

The shaker is the single best mod I've put on mine. For MM (and even AFM), having the game rumble when you smack the gate, destroy a castle or launch a catapult is just awesome!

#64 12 years ago

As nice as Redeys MM is, I really wasnt wanting one in this pristine of condition. I know that sounds odd but I was looking for one that would be even or close to an even trade. I want to play it and maybe spend some time in the future with my father in law restoring it for fun. Anyways, I really am not looking at trading my LE and adding that much moola to the deal. I have thought this whole thing over and I really think I might just keep the Tron and save some $$ and just buy a MM or an AFM in the near future. That way I don't have to settle and kick myself down the road.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maybe-my-huo-tron-le-32400-and-for-your-mm/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.