(Topic ID: 13303)

LOTR Destroy The Ring - record times?

By leaffan67

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20230410_053146869 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1585 (resized).JPG
    P1020129.JPG
    DTR_Record.jpg
    dtr.jpeg
    DTR.jpg
    lotrscreen.gif

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago

I'm not sure if it can be done faster, unless the machine has stronger flippers.
    Right Outer Loop > Right Ramp > Left Orbit (Gandolf) > Left Ramp > Through the Eye
    DTR_Record.jpgDTR_Record.jpg

#52 10 years ago

7 Seconds???? What is your record with the glass on? Just kidding. Insane time, congrats.

#53 10 years ago

And I thought my time was good! Maybe Rus had the glass off? P1020129.JPGP1020129.JPG

4 years later
    #54 6 years ago

Starting this up again. Just got 41 seconds and thought it might be the best. NOPE!

#55 6 years ago

Funny that this has come up again. My friend was saying just a couple of weeks ago that his wife has the DTR world record. I didn't have the heart to tell him that it had been beaten. He gets so excited when he tells the story of how she missed the one shot. (See first post in thread). It remains good legend in my office as a result!

3 years later
    1 year later
    #57 11 months ago

Had my Valinor game last night, and also broke my DTR time.

I have no idea how anyone gets under 20 seconds. I pretty much hit every shot perfectly, and this was my time...

PXL_20230410_053146869 (resized).jpgPXL_20230410_053146869 (resized).jpg
    There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-destroy-the-ring-record-times/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.