(Topic ID: 70827)

Looking for Lawman/Quick Draw (or other western themes?)

By stashyboy

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by boilerman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

31264.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Special request, though these two are at the top of my list. I already listed this on the general wanted forum, but you guys are really the audience to reach-
Looking for a decent version of Gottlieb's Lawman. Unrestored projects preferred, but will consider working games. Needs to be within driving distance of the northeast. (within 4 hours of NYC?)Price dependant on condition, but fair market value paid. Also looking for Quick Draw same conditions. Let me know what ya got!

#2 10 years ago

Two real good titles to get stashyboy! Good luck in your quest.

Ken

#3 10 years ago

Ken Hall Had a Lawman if I remember right at A-town - pm me and I'll send you his phone number

#4 10 years ago

Stashyboy, just saw this post. This guy in Harrisburg PA has a Quick Draw in this big collection of EMs he's selling.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/26-pins-for-sale-near-harrisburg-pa

Don't know how far Harrisburg is from you. Hope this helps.

#5 10 years ago

Stashyboy is a great guy to deal with. Does 'reel' nice work to!

#6 10 years ago

Thanks guys. That QD in PA, is sold and the reds in the glass were pretty shot. There was one last week somewhat local to me (Worchester, Ma) that looked 'reel' nice. Called 12 hours after posted. He later told me message went into spam and game was spoken for....... I'm not averse to considering other titles than these two. It's for my favorite crack shot-if you know what I mean.....

31264.jpg31264.jpg
#7 10 years ago

Gottliebs Dodge City?

#9 10 years ago

Thanks Pin-It. Just called the guy.....sold yesterday. He said it was 'mint' but you know how that goes......

#10 10 years ago

How about a Prospector or not themey enough?

#11 10 years ago

PM sent about a Quick Draw.

#12 10 years ago

Thanks for the offer Boiler415, Clevland is a bit too far for me!

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Just called the guy.....sold yesterday.

Hate when that happens,people are like vultures circling the craigslist for Em`s
I am sure something western themed will pop up again.

#14 10 years ago

There was a Gold Strike on Mr. Pinball this morning near Syracuse.

#15 10 years ago

same one we were just talking about......he's being lazy and pulling the ad-what a shocker!

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

same one we were just talking about......he's being lazy and pulling the ad-what a shocker!

I thought that was the $300 on CL; the one on Mr. Pinball was $1150 (bundled with a candy machine). Goofy!

#17 10 years ago

I saw that too. Might be a cool old candy machine.

#18 10 years ago

If you find a Quick Draw with a trashed backglass, Shay has repro's. Mine was pretty flaked in the words and the cowboy's shirt.

#19 10 years ago

Yea, the reds always flake on that glass. I have a line on one a bit of drive, but pretty decent for the price. The title letters have the red flaking...... I don't mind, it's going to my GF's house. She loves the theme!

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

If you find a Quick Draw with a trashed backglass, Shay has repro's. Mine was pretty flaked in the words and the cowboy's shirt.

I'm pretty sure they sold out, unless he ran them again.

#21 10 years ago

shay tries to keep all the glass in stock, only runs out once in a while.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Venice, FL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-lawmanquick-draw-or-other-western-themes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.