Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Texas_Pinball_Festival_030.JPG
    IMAG0995.jpg
    IMAG0973.jpg
    IMAG0165.jpg
    IMAG0229.jpg
    Texas_Pinball_Festival_008.JPG
    Texas_Pinball_Festival_007.JPG
    Texas_Pinball_pt_3_023.JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    IMG_1165.jpg
    IMG_1136.jpg
    IMG_1110.jpg
    P3250038.JPG
    P3250044.JPG
    P3250035.JPG
    P3250031.JPG

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 12 years ago

TPF was a great show this year. Thank you Ed for leaving out the blaring music from years past. Was good catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. Finally met 'mnpinball' after all these years while hanging with Gomez, Ritchie and BR. Was fun watching George play AC/DC while Steve gave tips. BR getting into a game next to George at the same time was pretty kewl. Need to upload that video BR.

#102 12 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Poor Brian Saunders came to deliver my TRON LE and BDK and pick up AFM and LOTR that morning, after driving all night from Illinois to Dallas.

I was walking out to my truck when I ran into Brian pulling your AFM out of the trailer. I thought for a second I might being getting a parking lot deal till he told me it and LOTR was yours. Nice finds.

#103 12 years ago

I'm still trying to learn "who's who" and "what's what" but my wife and I had a blast! First festival, first tournament... met a bunch of folks -- but not sure if any from here on pinside. Jersey Jack's talk was awesome and inspiring. Already looking forward to the next festival!

IMG_1110.jpgIMG_1110.jpg IMG_1136.jpgIMG_1136.jpg IMG_1165.jpgIMG_1165.jpg

#104 12 years ago
    Quoted from action76:

Next year we should have some sort or Pinside meetup. Even if it's just a designated time to get together somewhere at the hotel so we can put a face with the Pinside name.

Amen! Saw your pix just now. I remember seeing you around! I wish I'd recognized you too B_R!

#105 12 years ago

TPF was a great show this year. Thank you Ed for leaving out the blaring music from years past. Was good catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. Finally met 'mnpinball' after all these years while hanging with Gomez, Ritchie and BR. Was fun watching George play AC/DC while Steve gave tips. BR getting into a game next to George at the same time was pretty kewl. Need to upload that video BR.

Good meeting you as well raddroxx. I didn't take many pics but here is one BR took for me. Having a good time and sharing some moonshine with Steve Tasty stuff.

I was in Rob Anthony's booth on and off Saturday night, some lady walked by the booth and knocked over all the LED's and we were sorting them for almost an hour.

photo(1).JPGphoto(1).JPG

#106 12 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Nice to meet you BR. *I recognized him with out the viking helmet.
    And always good to bump into raddroxx at this show. Texas people rock and this show is worth the journey for me.

Was Great meet-n you to bro, the Glare Guard that you gave me , I put it on Raddroxx 's BSD and I 4-got to bring it Home w/ me . CoinTaker bought the BSD from Will ( Raddroxx ) Yr a Cool Guy ...

#107 12 years ago

On all the videos so far i couldn't see the multicolor LED inserts feature of the ACDCs. Isn't it implemented yet?

#108 12 years ago

New guy here...
    Anyways nice to meet you finally BR and the show was fun. Half the time I spent looking for a line to get in and the other half I spent standing in line... My highest on ACDC was 39mil, but not good enough for the tournament which sucked, but whatever.

Was Good to Put a Face in Person to Yr name Spank's !! Me and you were @ War on the Bash almost 2 Yr's ago.. I believe I was Banned for the 3rd Tyme due to that.. And we Weren't Really Raise-n to much Hell either.. ( Alot of Tenderfoot's are over There ) Anyway Great to Finally meet ya ..
    Rem- the Back yard Brawl Deal ,, 10 to 1 ,, You Would've Lost !! LOL , Be Cool and Welcome To Pinside ..

Texas_Pinball_pt_3_023.JPGTexas_Pinball_pt_3_023.JPG

#109 12 years ago

I don't need a photo with Ritchie or Gomez. A photo with B_R would be really cool though.

#110 12 years ago

I know there were some real good steaks in BR's back yard!

BR are you coming to Allentown? Cointaker could use you in his booth as well.

How many pins were set-up for free-play in Texas?

#111 12 years ago
    Quoted from Asael:

I have a LtbR Le on order, can't wait to get it. You say it is awsome, that is great!!!
    But the next hammer, possible BDK update?
    Next to my SM, I have a BDK at home and it is a keeper for me, also the software could use one more update to make it perfect. But I never thought that would happen.
    That would be birthday and xmas together for me.

+1 on a BDK update! That would make BDK a top 3 stern for sure. This is not the first rumor I have heard about this update, so hopefully it's true.
    Doug

#112 12 years ago

All the pins at TPF were free play that i saw.

Even ones in vendor booths

#113 12 years ago
    Quoted from scottc:

I know there were some real good steaks in BR's back yard!
    BR are you coming to Allentown? Cointaker could use you in his booth as well.
    How many pins were set-up for free-play in Texas?

Scott , How's it Hang-n ,,, AllenTown ,, Hmmm Don't know !! That's close to a 10 hr 1 way drive. I'd Love to make it , We'll see.. I missed Yr call , Glad you Picked up 2 Nice Pin's recent.. And Yes, I have Alot of Beef cattle in my Backyard , make's for Alot of Flies too.. And I'm Still loving the TZ I got from you,, Keeper !! Call me ..

#114 12 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

I don't need a photo with Ritchie or Gomez. A photo with B_R would be really cool though.

Yr Tha Man Rascal !!!!! " Live from Texas " That say's it All !! Best Pin Show I've been to yet..

#115 12 years ago

someone needs to make a B_R stand up that we can take photos next to...
    I'm first though...

#116 12 years ago
    Quoted from raddroxx:

I had it Loaded on page 2.. Can anyone understand what Gomez is Say-n to SR about AC/DC ? Gomez is told to watch what he is say-n . Designer against Designer .. I assume it's All cool tho..

#117 12 years ago

something about not putting drop targets in
    Ithink you made gomez lose his ball though lol

#118 12 years ago
    Quoted from Asael:

On all the videos so far i couldn't see the multicolor LED inserts feature of the ACDCs. Isn't it implemented yet?

I worked the tournament for many hours and have a LTBR in the gameroom

I have yet to see any insert change colors. However, I have verified that RGB LED boards are installed, so I'm guessing its a feature coming soon.

Can't wait!

-Craig

#119 12 years ago
    Quoted from PinCrush:

Asael said:On all the videos so far i couldn't see the multicolor LED inserts feature of the ACDCs. Isn't it implemented yet?
    I have yet to see any insert change colors. However, I have verified that RGB LED boards are installed, so I'm guessing its a feature coming soon.
    Can't wait!
    -Craig

Thank you, that means there is a lot to come.^^ I hope they start shipping to europe soon.

#120 12 years ago

Asael said:On all the videos so far i couldn't see the multicolor LED inserts feature of the ACDCs. Isn't it implemented yet?
    Can't wait!
    -Craig

I noticed that also , I rem- Reading a Flyer from the Prem- & LE 's and it said that the color Change-n insert's kit was included. This Pict- is From a Led Board from under Tron LE . I suppose this is the Board they are gonna Sell separate.. " Correct me if I'm Wrong !! "

Texas_Pinball_Festival_007.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_007.JPG Texas_Pinball_Festival_008.JPGTexas_Pinball_Festival_008.JPG

#121 12 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

+1...........I was just thinking the same thing Rascal. Who cares about Ritchie & Gomez, BR is the man, the leader of the "Pin pack"! If I ever get to one of these shows that BR happens to be at, I am having him sign a Translite and after the show I am going to buy him a lap dance at the local equivalent of the Foxy Lady. BR rules!!!!

#122 12 years ago

I meant how many pins were there to play? 100 200 300 ?

#123 12 years ago

I didn't count them , but I would say between 150 & 200 .. All were On Free-play ..

#124 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

txstargazer3 said:BLACK_ROSE said:CT called me @ 5p today ,4p in Texas and said Shrek got a 3rd place Award in the DMD division as Well as the IM that was in the CoinTaker Booth as well.. OOoo Yea !!!
    That IM was amazing looking! I must have played it 20 times over the last 3 days - you're a true artist!
    Thanxx Bro !! Did you introduce Yrself to me ? I wrote alot of Pinsiders Stage names down , I'll get that memo out after i up Load the 13 min- Video In a bit .. CoinTaker Rule's !!! I Love Led's !!! The IM took 2nd and Tron got 1st place...

Any pics of the IM and TRON? Thanks

#125 12 years ago
    Quoted from PinCrush:

Can't wait!
    -Craig

All about the software

#126 12 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

BLACK_ROSE said:txstargazer3 said:BLACK_ROSE said:CT called me @ 5p today ,4p in Texas and said Shrek got a 3rd place Award in the DMD division as Well as the IM that was in the CoinTaker Booth as well.. OOoo Yea !!!
    That IM was amazing looking! I must have played it 20 times over the last 3 days - you're a true artist!
    Thanxx Bro !! Did you introduce Yrself to me ? I wrote alot of Pinsiders Stage names down , I'll get that memo out after i up Load the 13 min- Video In a bit .. CoinTaker Rule's !!! I Love Led's !!! The IM took 2nd and Tron got 1st place...

The Tron LE was a beautiful pin.

#127 12 years ago

Here is a phone pic of it

IMAG0229.jpgIMAG0229.jpg

#128 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

New guy here...
    Anyways nice to meet you finally BR and the show was fun. Half the time I spent looking for a line to get in and the other half I spent standing in line... My highest on ACDC was 39mil, but not good enough for the tournament which sucked, but whatever.

Was Good to Put a Face in Person to Yr name Spank's !! Me and you were @ War on the Bash almost 2 Yr's ago.. I believe I was Banned for the 3rd Tyme due to that.. And we Weren't Really Raise-n to much Hell either.. ( Alot of Tenderfoot's are There ) Anyway Great to Finally meet ya ..
    Rem- the Back yard Brawl Deal ,, 10 to 1 ,, You Would've Lost !! LOL , Be Cool and Welcome To Pinside .. B_R

Attachments Texas_Pinball_pt_3_023.JPG (344.5 KB, 0 downloads) 6 hours old

I could take you out lol!!! I wish I would have spotted you earlier in the weekend so I could have enjoyed a beer and some laughter with ya BR! Play pinball not war is my motto so hopefully at the next party or show we will have a chance to drink a few and play a few! BTW: I even the stash dude I wish I could grow one like that!

#129 12 years ago
    Quoted from spanks_4:

I could take you out lol!!! I wish I would have spotted you earlier in the weekend so I could have enjoyed a beer and some laughter with ya BR! Play pinball not war is my motto so hopefully at the next party or show we will have a chance to drink a few and play a few! BTW: I even the stash dude I wish I could grow one like that!

Same Here Spanks !! Alot of Times when you Don't know the Person , except thru word's , Yr Finger's can get Carried away !! It All changes when you can Meet in Person. If you ever come to NC again , PM me Here on Pinside . So you think you could Take me out Huh ,, . I have some over-sized Boxing Gloves , It Would be a pleasure to give you a Chance.. Be Cool !!

#130 12 years ago

---------------------------------------

I didn't Take any ... I Led'd a Shrek that Took 3rd place and a TSPP , i 4-got to take shot's of them also.. My Bad !!

#131 12 years ago

I'm hoping to get over there sometime this year, but not getting my hopes up yet lol! Yeah you were pretty busy LEDing machines this weekend lol!

#132 12 years ago

The Iron Man was mine. They called the wrong name when they were announcing the awards. The did that to several machines, don't know why, they had my info. Here is a shot of it when it was in my house. The kewl feature about the helmets was the eyes had leds that I tied into the board so that the blinked back and forth in attract mode. Then once a game was started you had to complete either Iron Man or War Machine mode to light them up. Someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse and it has a new owner in Dallas now.

IMAG0165.jpgIMAG0165.jpg

#133 12 years ago

Here is a pic from the show. You can see they have completed the Iron Man mode.

IMAG0973.jpgIMAG0973.jpg

#134 12 years ago

raddroxx , Yr camera is like mine. It makes the Led's look to Bright. That Pict- does No Justice to Yr IM.. That Pin in Person Looked Great !!! With the Led's the Topper & the Sound System , I can understand why you got 6K . Where's my Glare Guard I left on Yr BSD ? I Miss it !!!

#135 12 years ago

LE and Premium gameplay from Texas

#136 12 years ago

raddroxx , Yr camera is like mine. It makes the Led's look to Bright. That Pict- does No Justice to Yr IM.. That Pin in Person Looked Great !!! With the Led's the Topper & the Sound System , I can understand why you got 6K . Where's my Glare Guard I left on Yr BSD ? I Miss it !!!

Yeah, they don't take the greatest of photos. I let IM go for 5.5K. First time pin buyer. I had my fun with it, now on a quest ;-> Your glare guard is safe and sound until we meet again. Our Bull Terrier, Jackie, is guarding it for you till then.

IMAG0995.jpgIMAG0995.jpg

#137 12 years ago

lol what the heck!

#138 12 years ago

That's B_R's glare guard that Mr.68 gave him and B_R stuck it on my BSD but forgot it. It is good hands, I mean paws.

#139 12 years ago

I wanna party with that dog! *typical of me I know.
    Well done my friend.

#140 12 years ago

Quervo Gold 1800 that's my FAV- It was a Pleasure meeting you bro , Dam Shame we Live so Far apart !! The 1st shot is on Me ,, Be Good Dawg .....

#141 12 years ago

As long as its a Real 3 knuckle shot. I ain't payin' NO $9 for that tequila, That's Bull Sh*t. Stay thirsty my friend.

#142 12 years ago

YO DAWG.. I accidentally got a video of BR doing a video... LOL

I'm videotaping the AC/DC demo at Marcos booth and you can hear someone going up to BR and introducing themself.... I guess it's Mr68 and BR chatting it up.. hehehe

#143 12 years ago

raddroxx - I wish I would have saw you as I wanted to pick your brain some too. I'm the guy that was talking to you about the ID4 a while back. was really looking forward to seeing the restored FH but I'm betting you sold it already.

#144 12 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

YO DAWG.. I accidentally got a video of BR doing a video... LOL
    » YouTube video
    I'm videotaping the AC/DC demo at Marcos booth and you can hear someone going up to BR and introducing themself.... I guess it's Mr68 and BR chatting it up.. hehehe

That was B-R flirting with me. Why do you suppose he got the free Glare Guard.

#145 12 years ago
    Quoted from bballfan:

Here is a phone pic of it

Attachments IMAG0229.jpg (257.9 KB, 0 downloads) 20 hours old

Who's TRON LE was this? Anyone right here on pinside?

#146 12 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

raddroxx - I wish I would have saw you as I wanted to pick your brain some too. I'm the guy that was talking to you about the ID4 a while back. was really looking forward to seeing the restored FH but I'm betting you sold it already.

That woulda been kewl. Only brought IM, TSPP and BSD that were at Cointaker's booth. I didn't get FH finished in time for the show.

#147 12 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Who's TRON LE was this? Anyone right here on pinside?

Craig Hassell's. I don't think he is on Pinside. He is a local guy.

#148 12 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

PinballHelp said:YO DAWG.. I accidentally got a video of BR doing a video... LOL
    » YouTube video
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That was B-R flirting with me. Why do you suppose he got the free Glare Guard.

I heard that !!! I'm being Filmed , Filming ,, to Funny !!

#149 12 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

I made it to the show on Saturday for the Jersey Jack talk and about 30 minutes of walk around. I met B_R, just because I went over to buy the Super LED kits for TRON and BDK. I looked around for anyone else, but was too sick and weak still to be of any use. Played one game of AC/DC BIBLE and went home.

I Hate you were sick Bro ,, I can't Picture you , ( Guess due to Yr Avitar ) I don't think Yr a Black Guy, cause I didn't see a Black Person @ the show.. But if we meet, That was Cool also. Hope Yr Feel-n Better now..

#150 12 years ago

Gambit I was looking to run into you. We coulda argued bbq

BR and I hit the acdc premium game early just as the show opened.

Somewhere theres a pic of me throwing horns

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/live-from-texas-acdc-by-b_r/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.