Laseriffic MB Contest

Started 2 years ago by Laseriffic in forum All PinballAll Pinball.

Forum » All Pinball » Topic

Laseriffic MB Contest

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by Laseriffic
  • 22 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from Laseriffic

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years ago
    #

First person to guess the design right on gets it for free..no joke.Ready set go..

2 years ago
    #

Heads of the monsters

2 years ago
    #

The instruments

2 years ago
    #

Haunted house with a few monster characters

2 years ago
    #

a guitar with electricity coming off of it (or lightning)

2 years ago
    #

Lightning/electricity going between two posts. I forget what it's called exactly...

2 years ago
    #

Middle lower playfield pic of the disc with the monster heads framing the disc.

2 years ago
    #

the title of the game Monster Bash

2 years ago
    #

Frankenstein in an Electric chair !

2 years ago
    #

Fabio with a whole bunch of Richard Simmons' spraying hot canola oil on his chest

2 years ago
    #

How about the Coffin Guitar in the center with bolts and the Monster Heads from the sides of the game on either side?

2 years ago
    #

Mosh Pit

2 years ago
    #
    tomdotcom said:

Lightning/electricity going between two posts. I forget what it's called exactly...

Jacob's Ladder

2 years ago
    #

Thanks Robertmee, if I win, I'll give you half of it haha

2 years ago
    #

Well we do have a winner this evening folks.. Congratulations Bojo. Email me your information and I will send it to you if you pay the shipping..FAIR? I have to say that the leds on this one don't photo well but it looks just awesome in person.

Joe

Laseriffic@att.net

2 years ago
    #

Heres another shot

2 years ago
    #

I like how your toppers are cut out on top, instead of just squared off like the first ones pblife was selling. It looks 1000x better

2 years ago
    #

Yes I agree Tom.. The problem was the led size. I had these specially made for me with a patent. It took 4 months to develop.

2 years ago
    #

Bah I missed this one, too slow!!! Great give away! You do MB proudly!

2 years ago
    #

Congrats BoJo.

Joe, nice contest here and adding some fun to the night. Great Job on the topper's as well.

2 years ago
    #

I just saw the MM topper on your facebook. I did not know that you had released that one yet.

2 years ago
    #

Nothing has been released yet. I am having a material issue.. it's not all here yet, that's the issue. I still have 3 more redesigns to do as well AFM, STTNG,ToM

2 years ago
    #

MB video will be on FB in about 15 min.

2 years ago
    #

I am really looking forward to seeing the 3D LOTR topper.

2 years ago
    #
    Laseriffic said:

Well we do have a winner this evening folks.. Congratulations Bojo. Email me your information and I will send it to you if you pay the shipping..FAIR?

WOW !! Can't believe I actually won something. This is a first for me. Thanks so much Joe. I think your toppers are great and already have one of your Sopranos. I'll shoot you a e-mail with my info.

2 years ago
    #

nice contest...i should never leave the forums, not for work or sleep. I have a laptop so i can be mobile.

2 years ago
    #

Hey Bojo...Are you still interested in the SM McKee topper?

RobT

Pinside legend
    12,270,723 3
    2 years ago
    #
    Laseriffic said:

Yes I agree Tom.. The problem was the led size. I had these specially made for me with a patent. It took 4 months to develop.

Worth the wait!

2 years ago
    #

Sweet piece and sweeter contest!

2 years ago
    #
    RobT said:

Worth the wait!

Aren't you glad you didn't trade?

2 years ago
    #

Great, Laseriffic! Karma this guy up!

2 years ago
    #

when can i order one?

2 years ago
    #

I will make a announcement when they get to PBL. I hope to start building all of them middle of next week and have them to Terry PBL week of April 9th.

2 years ago
    #

Make me one before you go PBL!! . Really fine product, put me down for a MB topper for sure.

2 years ago
    #

My website will not be ready in time to do this but a ample supply will be delivered to Terry to hopefully accommodate all in coming orders. I will not stop making them , so I guarantee you will get one when you order.. trust me.

2 years ago
    #

any idea what day terry might have these up?

2 years ago
    #

That is awesome! I will be grabbing one of these for sure when they're available. In one of your other posts, you mentioned a video. Got a link?

2 years ago
    #

Its on Facebook.. laseriffic Laser Engraving. Links don't work from Facebook.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple