Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by hassanchop
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Just made a donation to Pinside and man do I feel good!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!!!

& may this weekend be filled with plenty of high scores and minimal tilts

#2 12 years ago

I see no heart beside your profile name.

LIES!

#3 12 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

... filled with plenty of high scores and minimal tilts

At first I read that as 'minimal tits' and I was thinking what kind of pinsider are you!
    Rereading it, couldn't agree more! Happy Friday, high scores and maximum ti.....s

#4 12 years ago

I just took your lead and donated for the first time. Thanks Robin for your great site!

By the way, the heart thing did not work. I did use the "return to pinside" button.

Quoted from fattrain:

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!!!
    & may this weekend be filled with plenty of high scores and minimal tilts

#5 12 years ago

I'm not sure, but I think Robin may have to manually add the heart.

#6 12 years ago

Donated my first time last night too! This is a great site and Robin definitely puts the time/ money in to keep it running.

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from IndianaPwns:

I see no heart beside your profile name

if the email you use here is different then the email you used for the donation, you might have to alert robin so he can connect the two.

#8 12 years ago

I used the same email addy. No worries though, I'll give it a day or two to show up

#9 12 years ago

ya it may take a day or two.

#10 12 years ago

Thanks to all of those that have donated. Pinside is such a great place to be. Your heart will show up soon.

#11 12 years ago

he'd be friends with the sparrows and the bow who shoots the arrows...if he only had a heart!

#12 12 years ago

What's a good donation? I'd like to help this pin addict site. My name is PinWillie,and I'm a pinaholic.

#13 12 years ago

What's a good donation? I'd like to help this pin addict site. My name is PinWillie,and I'm a pinaholic.
    ----------------------------------------

$ 50.00 , I'm Due for another myself..

#14 12 years ago

I drop a Ten spot every 4 to 6 months-that's just me.I enjoy the site and do what I can,when I can.
    Happy Flippin to you pinaholics!!!!!!

#15 12 years ago

I just donated too. I tend to be too cheap and it was time to pony up. I love this site!

#16 12 years ago

Duh! After trying to figure out how to donate for 20 minutes, I finally saw the little red heart at the very top of the page! I'm in! ...now I gotta get a Heart On ! (that doesn't sound right!!)

#17 12 years ago

What a philanthropic crowd! Good on you all.
    Definitley worth every penny. Thanks Robin!

Now I just have to figure out why my pin-ratings dont show up on my profile?

#18 12 years ago

Donation sent!!I feel like I'm pre-ordering some good pinball karma.Scott

#19 12 years ago

Excellent, gang! Thanks to all who donate!

Some cool new Pinside updates are underway, I've been hacking away for nights over hot coffee and with black-ringed eyes but getting close to ready to launch the update.

Quoted from Drano:

Now I just have to figure out why my pin-ratings dont show up on my profile?

Where are you not seeing your votes and expecting them? I can see your ratings here: http://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/drano/ratings , they just haven't been approved yet (you need to make 6 ratings before your ratings will be reviewed by a site admin).

Also, when I click on your backbox icon, I see your 4 ratings in the bottom right on the blueprint, so I'm not sure where you are expecting to see them but don't?

#20 12 years ago

Robin- I messed up and did not click back to pinside, any help with the heart is appreciated

5 months later
    #21 11 years ago

Just donated too but don't have a heart. I went to click return to pinside but it said it wasn't secure so I closed and went back. I didn't see how the heart shows up anywhere. Does anyone know for sure?

#22 11 years ago

I tend to forget about taking care of things that take care of me, and thats what this site has done. If you are a pinhead, it's a no brainer to donate. I just did and will continue to so! I love this site. It is the best tool any collector could have.

#23 11 years ago

The heart take a day or two for one of the admins to place it there

Have no fear!

#24 11 years ago

Cool thanks. I love this site.

#25 11 years ago

I see little donation hearts by almosty everyone's Pinside username/avatar on this thread.
    Way to go Pinsiders! Money well spent imho.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Money well spent imho.

+1

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-donated-happy-friday and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.