(Topic ID: 4973)

Just curious, what do you do for a living?

By jimjim66

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 278 posts
  • 198 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Slate
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

75d_cat.jpg
    IMAG0014.jpg
    THE_DEADLY_SPAWN_FINALSMA.jpg
    There are 278 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
    #1 12 years ago

You get to see where people are, good thread on people's avatar, so I was wondering what people did for a living.

Today is my last day of freedom as my summer ends and school starts tomorrow. I teach 7th grade world history, and 8th grade US history. In the summer I sell fruit at farmer's markets in the California Bay area.

#2 12 years ago

Artist/Designer for computer software company! Wee. Hire me Stern!

#3 12 years ago

Graphic artist/ Silk Screen Printer Now but in my other life...about 10 years ago I was a Home Builder/Framing Construction.
    And my life before that I was a Bartender/ Stand up Comic.

#5 12 years ago

Instrument tech, and if you ever interested on selling your TOTAN let me know JimJim66

#6 12 years ago

Advertising Manager for Geeknet! Thinkgeek.com, sourceforge.net, and Slashdot.org!

#7 12 years ago

<--------Used to fly these, unit lost em so retraining on Helicopters for my one job, other job is Southwest, so make sure to only fly SWA so they keep paying me so I can keep buying pins.....Shameless plug.....

#8 12 years ago

Software Engineer / Manager

and to think my degree was in Radio TV Film

#9 12 years ago

My business card says Chef, but I hate that term. How about cook in charge?

#10 12 years ago

Infrastructure Architect for a cookware company that also provides consumer financing services for our products.

#11 12 years ago

- cat burglar

#12 12 years ago

Self employed: Lawnmower Mechanic, Locksmith, or all most anything for a buck...

#15 12 years ago

Work for Uncle Sam via Social Security, Retired electrician/electrical inspector

#16 12 years ago

Sell Caterpillar Tractor parts for Finning....

#17 12 years ago

Own a small custom sports apparel biz.

#18 12 years ago

General counsel (ie in-house lawyer) for an investment advisory firm. Let the lawyer jokes begin!

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from greatmorra:

Instrument tech, and if you ever interested on selling your TOTAN let me know JimJim66

Not selling now, but I will keep you in mind when if I ever do decide to sell it. It is a beauty as I had it restored by Jim McCune.

If you are ever in the neighborhood stop by and I will be more and happy to let you play any of my machines. Bakersfield is not that far from me, and it would be cool to meet a fellow pinhead in my area.

#20 12 years ago

Retired Air Traffic Controller (Chicago Center). Now operate golf course with family in Pleasant Hill, IA. I also stalk people part time on the side.

#21 12 years ago

Professional Pinball Player! hahaha J/K! I wish! Photographer!

#22 12 years ago

I work in a juice factory as a machine operator.

#23 12 years ago

IT manager for a manufacturing company.

#24 12 years ago

Enterprise Client Manager (fancier name for a TAM) for a tech company (Bomgar - very cool tool for you IT types)

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from jrrdw:

SealClubber said:

Soldier

THANK YOU! []

Thank you again!

I am a Home builder

#26 12 years ago

Own a petroleum equipment biz

#27 12 years ago
    Quoted from pdxpinduck:

Let the lawyer jokes begin!

When you type does your mouth move?...just wondering.

#28 12 years ago

Flooring contractor. Remodeling when I have time.

#29 12 years ago

Film Director / Writer / Graphic Designer / Magazine Publisher

#30 12 years ago

Tattoo artist/body piercer

#31 12 years ago

My wife makes the big bucks, I'm retired and full-time father for my almost 3 year old
    daughter.

#32 12 years ago

That certainly changes my attitude toward you saying you were going to be in Ft. Leavenworth!

#33 12 years ago

Retired Five-O

#34 12 years ago

High-rise window washer.

#35 12 years ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

other job is Southwest,

Hey! I was on freq 120.35/127.62 E of MDW until 2007. I wonder if we talked???

#36 12 years ago

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Facilities Manager for a motorsports company, Curator for a racing museum, red headed step child to the boss (bosses b$%@h), and what ever needs to be done.

#37 12 years ago

Waldo, I am flying St Louis to Las Vegas in September on SWA.

I own an IT company in Springfield IL.

#38 12 years ago

Mortgage Banker

#39 12 years ago

Horticulturist at a zoo

#40 12 years ago

USMC and Retired Air Force MSgt the avatar is a symbol of where I met my wife.

#41 12 years ago

College kid, makes a living off of selling and reselling EM pins, make good cash doing it too.

#42 12 years ago
    Quoted from Loupie:

USMC and Retired Air Force MSgt

THANK YOU!

#43 12 years ago

I was a kindergarten teacher and then preschool teacher, now making the switch to the Dark Side and becoming part of the administration.

#44 12 years ago

Insurance Adviser - For Serving Members, Veterans and the Veteran Community.

#45 12 years ago
    Quoted from Jamesiewaimsy:

Insurance Adviser - For Serving Members, Veterans and the Veteran Community

Helping those who were willing to give all....you also deserve a THANK YOU!

#46 12 years ago

self employed

#47 12 years ago

I sell car parts and play with hot air balloons.

#48 12 years ago
    Quoted from pdxpinduck:

Let the lawyer jokes begin!

An airliner was having engine trouble, and the pilot instructed the cabin crew to have the passengers take their seats and get prepared for an emergency landing.

A few minutes later, the pilot asked the flight attendants if everyone was buckled in and ready.

"All set back here, Captain," came the reply, "except the lawyers are still going around passing out business cards."

#49 12 years ago

I roll the dice ........................Auto Mechanic/Upfit State Patrol vehicles in Colorado

#50 12 years ago

Retired AF pilot...

There are 278 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-curious-what-do-you-do-for-a-living and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.