Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Pin-it
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

trollfood.jpg
    IMG_0843.PNG
    !!fail.png

This topic is closed.

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

Clearly a major loss to the hobby? We will have one less person in the hobby to try to rip people off.

#52 11 years ago

Finally! Retire! Go Far Away!

#53 11 years ago

Love this ad on their site.

Watching the tech time to keep the price low.

And now you can reduce excessive playfield wear by cleaning, who knew?

IMG_0843.PNGIMG_0843.PNG

#54 11 years ago

Novus fixes EVERYTHING, you didn't know that?

#55 11 years ago

What's novus? (lol...)

The firepower ad states that they put a whopping 20 hours in to the resto.

I've got more than 20 hours in tumbling alone!

What an interesting character...

#56 11 years ago

Arcades & Pinballs! Console stuff! Owner Retiring! (Palmerton)

scranton.craigslist.org link

#57 11 years ago

Remember

trollfood.jpgtrollfood.jpg

#58 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pin-it:

Arcades & Pinballs! Console stuff! Owner Retiring! (Palmerton)
    scranton.craigslist.org link

I just hope now that he's retiring he doesn't decide to give up his cheery demeanor since he no longer has to please his customers. Sad to see him go.

But on the flip side, this now offers up more free time for him to spend on his favorite hobbies of kicking puppies and abusing the homeless.

#59 11 years ago

Well, based on the first post, I can tell you I won't even be checking their website. A shame, as basically anywhere in PA is within reasonable driving distance for me to pick up a game.

Quoted from the96stang:

Ive had nothing but bashing, low balling, insulting, mean, and down right harassing communication with this company. Pinsiders PLEASE RUN AWAY! I can provide the emails to anyone interested.

Please provide at least some snippets for the sake of morbid curiosity.

#60 11 years ago

Let me start off by saying, I am a 'mind my own business' and not a spiteful person. However, I am compelled to reply to this forum. I met this guy at the Allentown Pinfest 2012. I looked at his BK that he was asking $1,500 for. The game looked like it was sitting outside in the rain for years, and looked like it had never been serviced. Turned it on, and the machine had problems staying on for one ball. After many attempts to play it, I told him I was not interested in it due to it's condition and eletrical issues. He then informs me that it was a friends BK that he was trying to sell for him. Then I looked at his PZ. Price tag was $1,400. That pin looked like someone smacked the playfield with the back side of a ball-peen hammer and he put a new mylar over it, I didn't even ask him to turn it on. Then he told me that he sold a mint condition FH for $1,600 the day before, (like I really believe that one).He even yelled at my 9 year old kid for touching his beaten down pac-man that didn't work, asking price $800. Standing there for some time he give me a long speech on why he doesn't have his games for sale turned on. He stated "all these scumbag people and bottemfeeders want to do is play my games and not buy them at my prices". If he has been in business all these years he should realize his market is enthusiasts, collectors and hobbyists and not suckers. Potential buyers beware of Jumble-Store, this guy it not only arrogant, he is also a liar with all that fake gold he wears. Yes, it is fake! LOL

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from Prmailers:

Love this ad on their site.

Check his recent response a little up from the bottom of this thread > http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-on-ems

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jumble-store-in-pa/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.