Jumble-Store in Pa

Started 2 years ago by Jumble-Store in forum MarketPinball machines for sale.

Jumble-Store in Pa

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by Jumble-Store
  • 38 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from Pin-it

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Do you have a web site?

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I think I've seen your pins on Craigslist ?

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I never understood why a business that targets the collector/hobby community comes and bashes one of those pillars of the community. Sites like KLOV, RGP, Pinside have a lot of common members so when you come to one site calling others lowlife, bottom feeding, lowballers, chances are that your addressing a lot of those same people. What ever happened to businesses that show a little respect for their customers.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    Jumble-Store said:

Decided KLOV was noting but bottom feeders and lowballers and mostly trash talking lowlifes that cant actually afford to buy anything.

We are the same lowlifes sir. Good day.

Kind of what you are saying there is that you don't like collectors. You are looking for some rich idiots who don't care about getting a deal. That isn't this site. May I suggest finding a young lady and having her pose next to a pinball machine for an ebay listing?

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Haha this is hilarious. Now go create another phony ID to tell us all how great jumble is.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

KLOV has been around a long time, you have just offended me and MANY others...now take off eh

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    scooter said:

Do you have a web site?

http://www.jumble-store.com/

BTW, we aren't lowlifes, I worked very hard to get my first pin. You just lost a customer.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

After looking at the jumble store site I would have to say that I'm not impressed at all. I love how you get the "If you don't like our prices call to negotiate." on every page. Then this dude has the nerve to call people lowlifes for making low offers. I don't like circus' so there isn't any reason to deal with clowns.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    Jumble-Store said:

Decided KLOV was noting but bottom feeders and lowballers and mostly trash talking lowlifes that cant actually afford to buy anything.

Are you kidding me dude.......and you are representing a business???? Better look for a new profession, sales is not in your future..........NOT! Come on is that you Jesus?????

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    Jumble-Store said:

we now hve an account on pinside!..Decided KLOV was noting but bottom feeders and lowballers and mostly trash talking lowlifes that cant actually afford to buy anything.
    Placed some of my pins on here for sale. have a lot more i may deiced to sell at a later date.
    lots of arcade stuff too.

lmao! You just stepped in $h1t. Lol

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    RWH said:

Jumble-Store said:Decided KLOV was noting but bottom feeders and lowballers and mostly trash talking lowlifes that cant actually afford to buy anything.

Are you kidding me dude.......and you are representing a business???? Better look for a new profession, sales is not in your future..........NOT! Come on is that you Jesus?????

If someone didn't know who jesus was they might think you were going to hell. Lol

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

C'mon guys let it go already

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Moved to Market Place sub forum. Pinside talk is for issues with the forum itself.

1 year, 4 months ago
    #

I have dealt with this guy before. Rude and unprofessional.

1 year, 4 months ago
    #

Ive had nothing but bashing, low balling, insulting, mean, and down right harassing communication with this company. Pinsiders PLEASE RUN AWAY! I can provide the emails to anyone interested.

1 year, 4 months ago
    #

I will jump in and say the same thing. Very rude and unprofessional.

1 year, 4 months ago
    #

Lol...way to go.

I have seen his stuff on Craig's list. Priced a little high, IMHO.

1 year, 4 months ago
    #

They are bums.Rude and inconsiderate. Dont even bother with them.

1 year, 4 months ago
    #

Nasty guy. Talked to him about a multicade a while back. He was very much "these are my last two, never find them again for this price" and then "one spoken for....!" and then the next week, 2 more show up.
    Nice enough to talk to, offered to help with delivery, but as soon as you get into negotiating territory, he's very much a cold fish.

1 year, 4 months ago
    #
    Jumble-Store said:

we now hve an account on pinside!..Decided KLOV was noting but bottom feeders and lowballers and mostly trash talking lowlifes that cant actually afford to buy anything.
    Placed some of my pins on here for sale. have a lot more i may deiced to sell at a later date.

Please, just go away already. You are the worst! Your prices are ridiculous. I'm embarrassed to live in the same town.

1 year, 4 months ago
    #
    yfz450 said:

Please, just go away already. You are the worst! Your prices are ridiculous. I'm embarrassed to live in the same town.

ok joe, tell us how you really feel. haha

1 year, 4 months ago
    #

I live 20-25 minutes from Jumble-store. I have visited the website. I have never visited the store. The reason is because the website makes it sound as if customers are unwelcome to visit them. The establishment seems over-concerned that they will be treated as a "free play arcade" (which I understand) - but do not make it a project for people to visit you! In order to visit Jumble-store, customers are REQUIRED to purchase games in advance for any trialling we might like to do. Only then are you permitted to "make an appointment" to visit.

These serpentine requirements make me feel unwelcome on one hand - and on the other hand it simply makes it feel like A Major Project to meet the requirements to visit.

It's unfortunate because I am a buyer - but I feel unwelcome with your business.

I would consider revisiting the business model that you have in place currently.

I am NOT intending this to be a "bash" - but without someone pointing this out, maybe you do not realize this perception?

Regards, PennSKier

1 year, 4 months ago
    #

Wow. I've never even heard of Jumble-Store and they're hardly an hour away. It's clear many others do.

1 year, 4 months ago
    #

on their site they show arcade game pics but they're not for sale. prices(9,999.00) and (99,999.99)why even show the pic ?

1 year, 4 months ago
    #
    twinturb089 said:

ok joe, tell us how you really feel. haha

I really held back how I really feel, for the respect of Pinside.

1 year, 4 months ago
    #

Sad thing that people like to guy that owns Jumble don't understand is sometimes even if you are thinking something you are better off not saying it out loud or worse yet posting it on a public forum.

When you are in pretty much any hobby or for that matter just living life - it takes all types of people and I am pretty accepting of the fact that all of us have out faults. My question is why some guys just never learn? It is always someone else that is stupid, cheap, etc. - take a look in the mirror if you are one of those guys because 9 out of 10 times you are the one with the problem!

I am not taking sides on this I am just saying wise up to Mr Jumble or anyone else that runs around thinking others are the problem. Take a long hard look and realize maybe the world isn't doing it wrong - maybe it is you the is doing something wrong!

1 year, 4 months ago
    #

Skip, put the bottle down! I had to read your post 5 times to try to understand what the hell you were trying to say? I think you were telling Jumble to look in the mirror before you call someone cheap? Correct me if I'm wrong. Now you can go back to your bottle, just don't drive.

1 year, 4 months ago
    #

Bottom line is if someone is running around calling everyone a thief they are the guy you can bet is filling his pockets. If someone is calling everyone else cheap it is likely that he is the one that is cheap. If someone is saying everyone else is cheating at something they are likely the one cheating, etc.

As far as Jumble goes - what he does is entirely up to him but the pinball community isn't that big so it surely isn't a smart place to be burning any bridges. Yes - maybe once in a while there will be a new fish to catch but most of us locally know each other or if we don't we likely know someone who knows the other guy. So you really need to be careful what you do or say.

Jumble might be better off keeping his thoughts in his head instead of calling everyone everywhere he goes cheap and then trying to get inflated prices for what he is selling. Again - totally up to him but normally the answers to most problems can be found in the mirror.

As far as me and "the bottle" I am not drunk just living on about 3 or 4 hours a night sleep here lately so half the time I don't even know my own name!

1 year, 4 months ago
    #

I want to visit this guys store just so I can slap him. I have never had someone so ignorant to try and do business with than this guy. I hope he reads this thread and restructures his business practice for his and perhaps his family's livelihood.

1 year, 4 months ago
    #

Reminds me of Barry from NJ. God god... how this guy survives!

1 year, 4 months ago
    #

If anyone considers dealing with him please do a little google first and at the very least read some threads over on KLOV.

1 year, 4 months ago
    #

Offended KLOV'r here, as HFK said, read some stuff over there... wow.

1 year, 3 months ago
    #

I had some precious time to kill this afternoon doing something useless - so I also have now seen the "History" over on KLOV. LMAO. Egads.

1 year, 3 months ago
    #

1 year, 3 months ago
    #

Man try to explain that. ^^^^^^^^^^

1 year, 3 months ago
    #

Trash talking people on KLOV, then calling them trash talkers.

This is a very interesting business introduction, I must have missed a seminar regarding building small businesses with this approach in my college days.

1 year, 3 months ago
    #
    Jumble-Store said:

we now hve an account on pinside!

I love how he had this post and was never heard from again.

1 year, 3 months ago
    #
    Jgel said:

You expected that he would become a valued member of our community?

1 year, 3 months ago
    #
    Jgel said:

Hopefully out of business soon too. Nothing worse than crooks.

1 year, 3 months ago
    #

just checked his website and he has a mm and a Monster Bash for sale, some locals should scarf that up...

j/k bump for the ole jumble store haha

1 year, 3 months ago
    #

Great business model: shit on your customer base. I am some what close to this fool, I'll do my best to never knowingly deal with him. He'll be back with another identity soon, talking trash about his old self.

1 year, 2 months ago
    #

just avoiding bottom feeders and assorted scum. Lots of people book hourly play and parties. This way it keeps the lowballers and assorted garbage from wasting my time. other places have adpoted this stratgey as well. Why let broke people come and waste your time and not buy anything?

1 year, 2 months ago
    #

I remember enjoying this thread a month ago. Nice to see the jumble-store itself bumping the thread with nothing but pleasant thoughts!

1 year, 2 months ago
    #
    Jumble-Store said:

avoiding bottom feeders and assorted scum

This is what you are. I am so glad I have not had the misfortune of dealing with you. We had some back and forth before and I feel very fortunate that the transaction didn't go through. Just go away.

1 year, 2 months ago
    #

How are you still in business? You must be winning that Powerball every month to give you the balls and right to insult folks' financial status of being broke. You have got to be ignorant or drunk when you write your ridiculous prose on this forum.

1 year, 2 months ago
    #
    Jumble-Store said:

just avoiding bottom feeders and assorted scum. Lots of people book hourly play and parties. This way it keeps the lowballers and assorted garbage from wasting my time. other places have adpoted this stratgey as well. Why let broke people come and waste your time and not buy anything?

Can this clown be blocked or banned?
    Only an idiot would buy from this guy.

1 year, 2 months ago
    #

I follow this guy's FB page for kicks.
    He posted last night a long post that started with

ANNOUNCEMENT! I have decided to RETIRE!! After 35 years collecting, buying and selling games! This will be effective Dec 20, 2013.

So I guess he's made a nice living selling those used PS2 games and can retire a good life playing his gamecubes?

1 year, 2 months ago
    #

I have to say only two things. "Prices are criminal and he has an answer for everything". Enough said. Stay away...

1 year, 2 months ago
    #
    NJGecko said:

ANNOUNCEMENT! I have decided to RETIRE!! After 35 years collecting, buying and selling games! This will be effective Dec 20, 2013.

Also saw an^^^^^^ announcement on Craigslist too,time will tell if its true or not.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple