Just had the same problem with my Embryon. It took pretty much a shotgun approach till I actually found out what the source of the issue is...
- First I replaced all diodes and caps on PF, figured it would be that or one is reversed, nope.
- I had already rebuilt the power supply so i had a solid 5 volts.
- replaced all the 490uf and ~370uf caps at J2/J3, still random tilt/slam reset
- I repinned the connectors for the switches thinking it was a bad connection, nope.
- I then removed the wires from the slam switch, tilt plum bobs and leaf tilt switch, flipper activity would STILL cause it to reset/tilt/slam.
- Changed the PIA's at U10 and U11, nope.
FINALLY, I got around to really going through the MPU -35 board with a fine tooth comb. I also removed all the chips, cleaned the pins, and changed any sockets that looked marginal. Painfully with a DMM i made sure all the resistors were in spec. There were a few resistors that were part of the switch matrix that were more than 5% out of spec, and I decided to replace all the various capacitors on the board.
***There are eleven .01uf 50V caps that are part of the switch matrix and PIA's....I changed all of those with new ones, and guess what? It hasn't reset or tilted since I replaced them (knock on wood) I think you might find this is where you are having trouble.