jp price check please

Started 2 years ago by 85vett in forum All PinballAll Pinball.

Forum » All Pinball » Topic

jp price check please

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by 85vett
  • 11 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from TheLaw

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Is $2400 decent for a nice JP? It has the topper, shaker motor, new plastics and leds. TREX looks to be in good shape. Light wear at the holes where the C and A are. Playfield looks nice with some mylar at the slings. Price seems high but i can pick it up and save on shipping. Thoughts? I was thinking $2k for these was normal so basically I'd break even sice i would save $300 ish on shipping.... Keeping that in mind is it good?

Also, are there plastics around the lights at the shed entrance and the one next to it? The ones st the C and A. This one is bare lights.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

That seems awfully high to me. I think a little less than $2K is more appropriate. These were about $1,500 or even less a year back, but there seems to be a surge in demand lately.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I'd shoot for the $1500-1700 range, a decent one was around here for months - finally sold for around $1350, $2400 is just too high unless you're not willing to wait

dung

Pinball addict
    1,382,100 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I would say 2k is more realistic. 2400 is on the high side.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

To give you an idea, I have a nice JP that is 100%, LEDs, and a NOS playfield that I installed in late 2010. I wouldn't expect to get $2400 for it.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

had 2, one paid $1,600 the other $1,500 that was a year ago. $2000 is a little high or the machine is very nice.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Thanks everyone. It's at the TPF and they won't budge but $100 off. I'll pass as I'm not in any hurry. If its still here Sunday maybe ill offer $1750.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Even $1750 is generous in the condition described.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

One of my favorite low budget pins. Really never understood why this one never had the big bump in price. Great theme, fun layout, nice toys, shaker motor, topper, only thing that people knock it for is being a Data East. Their loss, someday my gain when I pick one up.

Good luck on your search.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I think I would pay $2k maximum.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

One listed $1700 close to me.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple