Jersey Jack Wizard of Oz preorder special

Started 1 year ago by abelelectronics in forum All PinballAll Pinball.

Forum » All Pinball » Topic

Jersey Jack Wizard of Oz preorder special

Topic summary

• Started 1 year ago by abelelectronics
  • 6 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from Frax

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

1 year, 12 months ago
    #

Hi everybody. Anybody that preorders a Jersey Jack WoZ will receive a 3 year factory warranty. This is on both models. (Standard and LE). Give us a shout if you have any questions. Thanks Gary Abel Electronics, 27201 Harper Ave, St. Clair Shores, Michigan 48081 586 777 8232 (Jersey Jack Distributor)

1 year, 12 months ago
    #

Is this from you or from JJP. I know you said factory but I preordered a WOZ and only remember jack talking about a 1 year

1 year, 12 months ago
    #

Ive answered this one before.. No 1 year Warranty on MAJOR components. See there website

http://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/ourwarranty.aspx

1 year, 12 months ago
    #

Are JJP distributors only allowed to sell to people in their region?

1 year, 12 months ago
    #
    gweempose said:

Are JJP distributors only allowed to sell to people in their region?

Good Question, I have no Idea.. I'm not a JJP Distro so I'm really not sure. We have talked to Jack a few times about it but arn't quite ready to bite that bullet in life.

1 year, 12 months ago
    #

The one year warranty is extended to 3 years from us. We can sell anywhere. We have preorders as far as Australia right now.

1 year, 12 months ago
    #

What are the going prices for WOZ if you did not preorder? I am a MI resident and frequent your store all the time:) Do I get the "Frequent Customer" discount;)?

1 year, 12 months ago
    #

Wow your are neighbor. $6500 for standard and $7500 for LE. Plus shipping and tax. Shipping will be very cheap because we are getting a semi load. That includes a 3 year warranty.

1 year, 12 months ago
    #

Pretty sure that Jack had mentioned at TPF that they were going to have some distros that would be offering extended warranties. I think it's awesome, and definitely a great way for the retailers to appeal to home users at these prices.... I just wish I could afford the game to start with. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a way to afford their next game.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple