Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hi everybody. Anybody that preorders a Jersey Jack WoZ will receive a 3 year factory warranty. This is on both models. (Standard and LE). Give us a shout if you have any questions. Thanks Gary Abel Electronics, 27201 Harper Ave, St. Clair Shores, Michigan 48081 586 777 8232 (Jersey Jack Distributor)

#2 11 years ago

Is this from you or from JJP. I know you said factory but I preordered a WOZ and only remember jack talking about a 1 year

#3 11 years ago

Ive answered this one before.. No 1 year Warranty on MAJOR components. See there website

http://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/ourwarranty.aspx

#4 11 years ago

Are JJP distributors only allowed to sell to people in their region?

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Are JJP distributors only allowed to sell to people in their region?

Good Question, I have no Idea.. I'm not a JJP Distro so I'm really not sure. We have talked to Jack a few times about it but arn't quite ready to bite that bullet in life.

#6 11 years ago

The one year warranty is extended to 3 years from us. We can sell anywhere. We have preorders as far as Australia right now.

#7 11 years ago

What are the going prices for WOZ if you did not preorder? I am a MI resident and frequent your store all the time Do I get the "Frequent Customer" discount?

#8 11 years ago

Wow your are neighbor. $6500 for standard and $7500 for LE. Plus shipping and tax. Shipping will be very cheap because we are getting a semi load. That includes a 3 year warranty.

#9 11 years ago

Pretty sure that Jack had mentioned at TPF that they were going to have some distros that would be offering extended warranties. I think it's awesome, and definitely a great way for the retailers to appeal to home users at these prices.... I just wish I could afford the game to start with. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a way to afford their next game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
13,000 (OBO)
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 24.50
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 91.00
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jersey-jack-wizard-of-oz-preorder-special and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.