• Latest reply 9 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Btc_the_more_you_know-313.jpg
Btc_the_more_you_know.jpg
There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

seems she did the same on a couple of macbook pros.

thanks for sharing, hope it all works out and keep us updated.

#52 10 years ago

i left them negative feedback and reported them to ebay and paypal. it looks like their ebay account is gone.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

i left them negative feedback and reported them to ebay and paypal. it looks like their ebay account is gone.

you got the refund thru ebay right ?

#54 10 years ago

i never sent the money

1 week later
#55 9 years ago

so, a few of you on here either never paid this person and bid on the item ..and left negative feedback for him as well! Gwaxt.. you just claimed you never paid, a month ago you were worried about negative feedback? Did you hack this poor guys account? you left feedback saying you never received item? why would you if you just claimed you never paid? odd!

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

This information is inaccurate. Ebay collections show your account as unpaid item.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballrighteos:

so, a few of you on here either never paid this person and bid on the item ..and left negative feedback for him as well! Gwaxt.. you just claimed you never paid, a month ago you were worried about negative feedback? Did you hack this poor guys account? you left feedback saying you never received item? why would you if you just claimed you never paid? odd!

it was a scam. poor guy ? he was trying to rip everybody off.

#58 9 years ago

I would hope scammers get stuck with federal interstate fraud charges,
but to me it seems more likely the District of Criminals would turn around to employ them instead,
then prevent investigations with claims of "national security", like TSA and everything else they do.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from dragoe00:

It is a SCAM and I was SCAMED by her... They are stupid people scamming using their real info and I now have the FBI and Local Authorities involved. I bought the so called machine before you. I was a fool. If you look at the winning history of the same machine before her you'll see that I was the jackass that won the auction back in January.
Her name is Tiffany Famous Perangelo and Gregory Perangelo He owns a body shop in called Flower Hill Collision in Frenchtown NJ
eBay account info: AugustusAuggie123
Her cell is: 908-392-4990 She lives at: 30 Back Brook Rd, Ringoes, NJ 08551

There were so many red flags on that auction.

Did you send money?

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

it was a scam. poor guy ? he was trying to rip everybody off.

Ahh, did this Pinballrighteos just join pinside to comment on this scam? Kinda fishy.

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Ahh, did this Pinballrighteos just join pinside to comment on this scam? Kinda fishy.

Yeah kinda sticks out in this thread and knows too much about the seller in question.

#62 9 years ago

anyone that pays 7k for FGY deserves to be taken. Even if the deal was legit, they still would have been taken. the fact that he signed it regards, means he's full of shit and using a hacked account.

#63 9 years ago

smart dude, well done on dealing with that insaness! that is the way to buy. make sure you see it(or someone reputable can) then pay

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Because the machine is valued at $7,000 plus...many don't mind the wait or do not need asap..and prefer the price.

"many"? Just how many people are on the hook for this, I wonder?

3 weeks later
#66 9 years ago

Cheapest one on eBay! It's real and has the topper! And it's mine! $4,300 cash.

ebay.com link: Family Guy Pinball Machine

#67 9 years ago

Remember, you're protected with paypal. LLLLLLLMFAO!!!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saugerties, NY
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-family-guy-on-ebay-a-scam/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.