10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-181.jpg
There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#2 10 years ago

Iron Man is such a great pin. GLWS!

#3 10 years ago

Hmmm, got my tax refund and it was more than I thought!

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from haiderdj:

Iron Man is such a great pin. GLWS!

It sure is! Bummed I had to sell mine but sh*t happens sometimes. Love the flow, shots, and rules. GG. Oh glws

#5 10 years ago

Why is the head missing off of Iron Man? .......just curious..

#6 10 years ago

Routed most likely, with air balls. Will break some stuff.

#7 10 years ago

Does it come with a manual ? or are you keeping this one also ?

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

I have an ironman pin I just got in, don't need another. Missing the head on iron monger, has some LEDs. A few marks on cabinet and right side of head, but overall nice. Can get pics once its inside. 5500. Everything works on it! Will entertain trades as well.

I think my HUO IM just bumped up again.

Thanks!

GLWS!

#9 10 years ago

I have an ironman pin I just got in, don't need another. Missing the head on iron monger, has some LEDs. A few marks on cabinet and right side of head, but overall nice. Can get pics once its inside. 5500. Everything works on it! Will entertain trades as well.

Was this purchased from the Point and Click online auction run by the Toronto Playdium Store? They had an IM with the same problem.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

Does it come with a manual ? or are you keeping this one also ?

Not sure what you're talking about?? No manual. Didnt come with one.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from rockinganker:

Was this purchased from the Point and Click online auction run by the Toronto Playdium Store? They had an IM with the same problem.

I traded for this yesterday. Bigger deal involving two pins and redemption stuff and ironman coming back my way. He did just get it in though.

2 months later
#13 10 years ago

Drop it to 5150

#14 10 years ago

great price! bump for seller. nice to see one can be had for 5K in decent shape

#15 10 years ago

Dropped to 5100. That's about the best I think I can do. May trade if I can't find. Buyer!

#16 10 years ago

Final price drop 5 grand for ironman.

#17 10 years ago

No one wants a 5k ironman?

#18 10 years ago

I'll take a 4k Ironman. Got any of those?

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I'll take a 4k Ironman. Got any of those?

Funny!!!

#20 10 years ago

Still around.

#21 10 years ago

Trade ya for a HUO TSPP. Could meet in between.

Brian in Illinois

#22 10 years ago

The $4K offer isn't looking as bad. I love my IM and paid a lot more then you are selling yours for......prices are in "free fall".....this would have been gone in a day early in 2013 !!!!

GLWS....$5K is more then a fair price for this title....you can't find them around here for $5K. I am sure if you include shipping and sell it for $5K someone buys it in a day !!! Probably your location and shipping is hurting your sale not your $5K price....this would still sell in days in the Metro/DC area so include shipping and you will probably sell it really quickly (or course that would mean you only get $4.7K but it would spur a lot more interest).

I traded a NIB AC/DC premium straight up for one months ago and still have no regrets.....mine has about $500 in extras and was a HUO in perfect condition and the person delivered it and set it up and was nice enough to install a couple of shakers as part of the deal.....that was a fairly recent purchase.

Good luck to you $5K is a fair price.....including shipping though will make it "fly out of here" in my opinion !!!!

#23 10 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. I have to get 5k or I'm going to look like an idiot and lose a bet with my dad. I traded a nib magneto for this and 800 and I told my dad at the time we would get 5800 total out of the game and the cash. Never thought it would sit at 5k with no flipper button wear.

#24 10 years ago

How many plays does it take to wear the shooter lane down like the one in the photo album?

I'm wondering because I don't want my machines to have that kind of wear, would love to figure out a way to protect them sooner rather than later. If it's tens of thousands of games then I won't worry about it, but if it's a couple thousand I'm going to be in trouble.

#25 10 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. I have to get 5k or I'm going to look like an idiot and lose a bet with my dad. I traded a nib magneto for this and 800 and I told my dad at the time we would get 5800 total out of the game and the cash. Never thought it would sit at 5k with no flipper button wear.

sounds like your dad is a wise man, perhaps listen and learn from him more in the future

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

How many plays does it take to wear the shooter lane down like the one in the photo album?
I'm wondering because I don't want my machines to have that kind of wear, would love to figure out a way to protect them sooner rather than later. If it's tens of thousands of games then I won't worry about it, but if it's a couple thousand I'm going to be in trouble.

Mylar or Cliffy.

http://passionforpinball.com/ballejects.htm

#27 10 years ago

Never thought it would sit at 5k with no flipper button wear.

Well, the main toy in the center of the playfield IS missing a head. Maybe if you spent a few bucks/time to fix that people would warm up to the 5k. Not me. But maybe people.

#28 10 years ago

5k is a great price for this pin , I'm sure you'll get 5k . I am looking for one but shipping kills this deal for me .

#29 10 years ago

I'm confused....where is a head missing??

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

The $4K offer isn't looking as bad. I love my IM and paid a lot more then you are selling yours for......prices are in "free fall".....this would have been gone in a day early in 2013 !!!!

I don't see the "free fall". I do see prices stabilizing. IIRC, original NIB "street price" for IM was 4.5k in 2010? Even @ 4k, it's retained ~90% of it's original value! Glass is half full guys! The great examples of great titles are still fetching nice $$. As others have said, the missing head on the main mechanical toy may be an issue for folks.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Looks like it is missing off of the Iron Monger, not Iron Man.

#32 10 years ago

I would have lost 350 on the nib magneto so I did recoup some of that. The toy is $40 on ebay I just don't want to buy it and have the game sell before it's even here. About 1000-1500 plays starts getting to the shooter lane. This one isn't even bad at all for routed. image-181.jpgimage-181.jpg

#33 10 years ago

And my dad doesn't really know newer stern prices. He just liked the idea of keeping a nib of each game in stock and couldn't believe how fast the magneto was falling.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Quoted from oopsallberrys:

Looks like it is missing off of the Iron Monger, not Iron Man.

Yeah - isn't this a neck hole: http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/edx2x/media/ironman/IMG_0506_zps78ec4814.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5

#35 10 years ago

Just saw the e-mail about the $800 and this IM for a NIB Magneto. Honestly, I doubt anyone is going to get $5,800 for a NIB Magneto so you did good even if you have to take less then $5K.

All you need to do is look at the prices the X-MEN LE's are selling for.....truly, people can't get $5K for a perfect HUO and some even have extras added. I see one on pinside where nobody has scooped up one really nice with extras for $5,200....just check. SO YOU did great if I am understanding this right and got the IM and $800 cash for a NIB MAGNETO......both the X-MEN LE's and the AVLE's keep dropping every week.

Only thing I don't understand is how the AVLE's are going for more then the X-MEN LE's when it appears more people like the X-MEN LE's.....my prediction is that AVLE's will someday be below X-MEN LE's based on the popularity of the model....give it time is my bet. I see the AVLE's someday going sub $5K even with extras like I have seen some of the X-MEN LE's sell for.....which will be good for me because I actually want a HULK LE but they haven't dropped to my price point (which is like $5K for a HULK LE....it might get there.....I am a buyer of a local one at that price and if it drops to $4K after that so be it.....I just like the GREEN HULK but don't understand how they are selling for much more then the X-MEN LE's.....makes no sense to me based on the reviews of both games !!! Reviews are not being reflected in price (also pinside rankings rank the X-MEN LE much above the AVLE's and the so I am confused as to why the AVLE's still go for more money)......GO FIGURE !!!

Bottomline....YOU DID GREAT to get an IM and $800 for an X-MEN LE regardless of what you paid for the X-MEN LE as they keep plummeting in value by the day it seems !!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU !!!! Anyone know of a local HULK LE for around $5K let me know.....it will get there eventually....

#36 10 years ago

HOP is back.....

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Just saw the e-mail about the $800 and this IM for a NIB Magneto. Honestly, I doubt anyone is going to get $5,800 for a NIB Magneto so you did good even if you have to take less then $5K.
All you need to do is look at the prices the X-MEN LE's are selling for.....truly, people can't get $5K for a perfect HUO and some even have extras added. I see one on pinside where nobody has scooped up one really nice with extras for $5,200....just check. SO YOU did great if I am understanding this right and got the IM and $800 cash for a NIB MAGNETO......both the X-MEN LE's and the AVLE's keep dropping every week.
Only thing I don't understand is how the AVLE's are going for more then the X-MEN LE's when it appears more people like the X-MEN LE's.....my prediction is that AVLE's will someday be below X-MEN LE's based on the popularity of the model....give it time is my bet. I see the AVLE's someday going sub $5K even with extras like I have seen some of the X-MEN LE's sell for.....which will be good for me because I actually want a HULK LE but they haven't dropped to my price point (which is like $5K for a HULK LE....it might get there.....I am a buyer of a local one at that price and if it drops to $4K after that so be it.....I just like the GREEN HULK but don't understand how they are selling for much more then the X-MEN LE's.....makes no sense to me based on the reviews of both games !!! Reviews are not being reflected in price (also pinside rankings rank the X-MEN LE much above the AVLE's and the so I am confused as to why the AVLE's still go for more money)......GO FIGURE !!!
Bottomline....YOU DID GREAT to get an IM and $800 for an X-MEN LE regardless of what you paid for the X-MEN LE as they keep plummeting in value by the day it seems !!!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU !!!! Anyone know of a local HULK LE for around $5K let me know.....it will get there eventually....

Ask the doctor to help you.

#38 10 years ago

AV LE was priced at nearly $1000 more than Xmen LE when NIB.

#40 10 years ago

I paid $6900 (w/shaker) for my wolverine and it was purchased about the time that they started shipping; magneto was a couple hundred less (or $400 less w/o shaker). I don't remember hulk or avengers LE being above $7000 except when Hulk caught a little updraft when it was assumed it'd be the hotter one... Am I remembering correctly?

#41 10 years ago

Edwin....I believe you are right from what I remember.....regardless, my point was I was confused as to why X-MEN LE which seems to be liked more (even though it is not loved either) sells for less then HULK AVLE.....seems it should be the other way around. However, asking is never selling and I see a lot being advertised and the only one I saw that sold was EABUNDY's nice AVLE and he only asked $5K so maybe it is FINALLY HAPPENING and the AVLE's are finally selling for what the X-MEN LE's sell for which would make sense....hopefully, they will eventually sell for less and I can land a HULK LE !!!! I am probably one of the few that want one !!!

Regardless, someone needs to buy this IM for $5K !!!! I think IM should sell for more then a HULK LE just based on popularity !!!! Someone sell me a HULK LE for $5K....LOL !!!!

As for the head being off the Iron Monger I would just offer the guy $50 less and move on......the pin looks nice. IM ROCKS and is one of my favorite games in my collection.....I haven't seen an IM for $5K or less in a long time !!!

#42 10 years ago

$6700 shipped for my Wolverine. Was a little after preorder frenzy. Biggest mistake of my life

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Edwin....I believe you are right from what I remember.....regardless, my point was I was confused as to why X-MEN LE which seems to be liked more (even though it is not loved either) sells for less then HULK AVLE.....seems it should be the other way around. However, asking is never selling and I see a lot being advertised and the only one I saw that sold was EABUNDY's nice AVLE and he only asked $5K so maybe it is FINALLY HAPPENING and the AVLE's are finally selling for what the X-MEN LE's sell for which would make sense....hopefully, they will eventually sell for less and I can land a HULK LE !!!! I am probably one of the few that want one !!!
Regardless, someone needs to buy this IM for $5K !!!! I think IM should sell for more then a HULK LE just based on popularity !!!! Someone sell me a HULK LE for $5K....LOL !!!!
As for the head being off the Iron Monger I would just offer the guy $50 less and move on......the pin looks nice. IM ROCKS and is one of my favorite games in my collection.....I haven't seen an IM for $5K or less in a long time !!!

Does anyone know the model number of the action figure that is an exact match for the one in the game? And do you think it would be difficult to swap out? Do you have to modify the figure in any way?

#44 10 years ago

It's resin filled
Iron monger from Iron Man 2 Movie series

#45 10 years ago

Yes, you have to drill between the legs and add a bracket . It's a bit of work.

#47 10 years ago

Iron monger I seen on eBay for 30 shipped.

#48 10 years ago

A loose one at $6.99 now (item #251424981634) on eBay.

Brad

#49 10 years ago

I think dad is going to win that bet.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

I think dad is going to win that bet.

Never! Either way if I lose it would be less than we would have lost on the nib Xmen LE. If I have to ill layaway it to a friend for 55-6k just would rather have cash. Big lot buy coming up soon for me. I bet if I put a sub, lighted buttons, full LEDs, shaker, and a couple small mods this would sell for 6.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ironman-for-sale-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.