(Topic ID: 11201)

AC/DC Premium Pin from Cointaker to Pinsider's, !! Discounted !!

By BLACK_ROSE

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by hfdpro
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ChosenWisely.jpg
    ChosenWisely.jpg
    cheers.gif
    Hell_Yea_!!.gif
    Hell_Yea_!!.gif
    ACDC-LE-PremiumTranslite.JPG
    AC-DC_Pin.png
    acdc-ltbr-backglass.jpg
    AC-DC.jpg
    There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 12 years ago

I finally got to watch the Ironman movie right before Christmas ,, What a Movie !! I Loved it .. My wife Kat , bought me Ironman Pt 2 for Christmas , we Just got thru watch-n it on the New Flat Screen i bought her for the bedroom . At the End of the Movie AC/DC " Highway to Hell " was Played and i told her that Stern has an AC/DC Pin out .. " She said Really " she dig's the Group just as I do..
    I told her that Stern has 3 or 4 different Version's and i think the Best 1 cost's close to $ 6K ,, she said " Get it , I don't care what you do " ( I Love her ) I've had a bunch of Pin's go thru my GRG since 08 . She Know's if i Tire of it I will sell it or Trade or what-ever..

To the Point >> . Of the Diff- version's ,, Which is The Best ? I know Everyone Here has an Opinion
    but for what this will cost me,, I want to be Sure. I read Post's , saw video's Here & on You_Tube , but i Probably missed something.. If you have some Info or a Fav- clip of the Latest AC/DC Pin
    Please Help me and Post it.. I Wish i could Play 1 somewhere .. And when i do decide to buy , I Will Order it thru CoinTaker.. Also since I Like Bon Scott the Best , Maybe the Pro is the 1 for me ... But Angus's Face on the P/F ,, Thanxx , B_R

Some info that i found ,,,, http://acdcpinball.com/?page_id=26

AC-DC.jpgAC-DC.jpg

#2 12 years ago

man, BR... that's a cool wife! I thought all the LE versions were sold out though?

#3 12 years ago
    Quoted from ssathre:

I thought all the LE versions were sold out though?

Jim just posted in the other thread about the LE's are still around but all the other ones have been bought up.

Aren't the LE's supposed to have a lower playfield also?

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from ssathre:

I thought all the LE versions were sold out though?

Maybe some operators have some LE's for sale, who knows?

#5 12 years ago

I don't Know ,, I'm Jumping too late as Usual.. Chris said he has 1 on order.. i need to contact him 2-morrow pronto .. But is the LE for me or The Premium..

About the Four AC/DC Pinball Models:
    • Offered in four models:
    o Back in Black LE (“Black LE”); ONLY 300 units
    o Let There Be Rock (“Rock LE”); ONLY 200 units
    o Premium (this is a NEW model)
    o Pro (Coin Op)

The Premium is new and is designed for customers and players that want GAME PLAY
    like the LE but the artistic simplicity of the Pro

• The Premium is a SUPER high-end game, but priced lower than the SUPER LE’s to
    account for the artistic simplicity and lack of collectible features (such as numbering,
    signatures and limited production runs)
    • There are NO PRODUCTION LIMITS on the Pro or the Premium models and the game
    is subject to change

#6 12 years ago

The Premium is the one to get. It has all the features of the LE's except for the shaker motor and a couple cosmetic things. Plus the backglass on the Premium is the best of the bunch in my opinion. Happy hunting!

#7 12 years ago

I think you may still be able to find the LTBR LEs out there. If your wife already gave a thumbs up to a $6000 pin, I would definitely at least get the Premium. I think the extra features are worth the extra cash. If you want the 12 inch subwoofer and the extra bling go with one of the LEs. I went for a BIBLE...

#8 12 years ago

The Premium it is !!! Now i'm Wait-n on Day-light !!! .. Let me find a Premium AC/DC Video..

#9 12 years ago

I Can't Find an AC/DC Premium Pict- or Video.. Help Needed !!!

#10 12 years ago

no one has seen it yet BR.
    hold your horses. lol

#11 12 years ago

Here's the only pics I know of the Premium models in development. they're gonna be sick..
    http://www.pinballnews.com/games/acdc/index4.html

#13 12 years ago

The Premium is what i Want !! ,, You Guy's are up Late too huh !!! What do you think it will cost ?

AC/DC Premium Edition
    Contains all Pro edition features except for upgrades mentioned below:

* “Underworld” lower mini-playfield with 2 flippers, Angus face and targets
    * Hells Bell swinging newton ball pendulum with score sensor
    * Hidden magnet pendulum attractor to start bell swinging remotely
    * Molded 3D “Rock N Roll” train with LED headlight and horns
    * 5-bank AC/DC drop targets (on left)
    * 3-bank T.N.T. drop targets (in center)
    * Slam-action target behind centre T.N.T. drop target
    * Crossover ball track with diverter from left ramp to right ramp
    * T.N.T. detonator animated with solenoid-actuated handle
    * Animated band member display
    * “Highway To Hell” animated LED flames tunnel
    * “Back In Black” super-bright LED strobe lights
    * Wedge-based LED GIs
    * LED control lamps including 16 Tri-Color LEDs under key inserts
    * Classic lock down asssembly and playfield slide supports
    * Unique backglass translite
    * Red gloss power-coated legs, hinges, front molding, and side armour with flipper button protection

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

The Premium is the one to get. It has all the features of the LE's except for the shaker motor and a couple cosmetic things. Plus the backglass on the Premium is the best of the bunch in my opinion. Happy hunting!

+1....The "Premium" model back glass is by far the best looking of the whole group.

#15 12 years ago

Thanxx Pinmike... The Right site.. LE Version " Let there be Rock " I like the B/glass !!
    Now if I can sleep.. I'm a Bit wound up !!! Gotta get with C.taker 2-morrow !! Thanxx all !!

acdc-ltbr-backglass.jpgacdc-ltbr-backglass.jpg

#16 12 years ago

I think it will be around 7k I do believe if i'm not mistaken.

#17 12 years ago

Exciting stuff hope it all works out for you and you love it B_R!!

#19 12 years ago

Automated Services has all versions for sale. The premium is around $6995.

The sell-out was just the distributors ordering them all up to sell. There appears to still be many dozens of the LE's available to purchase from the distributors.

#20 12 years ago

Like everyone else, I think the Premium will be the way to go. You can always add a shaker motor, LEDs in the flipper buttons, EL wire in the ramps, etc. You can also probably find an LE if you really want one. I may be able to get video of the Premium as soon as it comes in.. no promises on that though! They have to come out of the box before I get a camera on them!

Here's some recent video we got last night playing on the regular model

Can't wait to see what they do with those evil drop targets in the Premium!

#21 12 years ago

Cool video. Thanks for posting.

-Craig

#22 12 years ago

Lucky about your wife.

For me the best bang for the buck is the Pro. Add shaker motor, leds and the premium translight for about 500. Im sure they are coming out with more mods too.

#23 12 years ago
    Quoted from Blakesell:

Here's some recent video we got last night playing on the regular model

Can't wait to see what they do with those evil drop targets in the Premium!

Thanxx Blakesell ,, I HOPE the Premium will Have " Highway to Hell " on the sound Track.. I like Brian, but I'm in For Bon Scott.. A Mix like the pro would be good..
    Dam ,, $ 7K + Taxes and ship'n for the Premium.. Man Alive ,, I might have to go w/ the Pro..

#24 12 years ago

For me the best bang for the buck is the Pro. Add shaker motor, leds and the premium translight for about 500. Im sure they are coming out with more mods too.

I Agree... Maybe the face of Angus will grow on me.. But for a 1K or 2 more I could have The Best !!

Decision's , Decision's !!

AC-DC_Pin.pngAC-DC_Pin.png

#25 12 years ago

Get this one.

// Error: Image 15854 not found //

#26 12 years ago

I want the Premium ... With this Mirror'd B/Glass.. Edit: Trans-lite , Not Mirrored .. Still Awesome !!

ACDC-LE-PremiumTranslite.JPGACDC-LE-PremiumTranslite.JPG

#27 12 years ago

I will say that is the better BG, B_R...
    Congrats on picking up a NIB pin this year!
    If you talk to Chris and Melissa today, tell them that NP want's his "Premiums" STAT!!!

#28 12 years ago

I have to agree. I like that BG the best of the three.

#29 12 years ago

Love that premium backglass! That's what I would get. I just had a new top score on T2 and it makes me really want this pin.

Happy for you B_R. We demand unboxing pics!

#30 12 years ago

Congrats on picking up a NIB pin this year!

I just Talked with Chris ,, he sent me that Pict- of the Premium B/glass..Premium Is the Way to Go !!

My check Will be sent out this Week .. Stern Will be Ship-n them out in March , I better Hurry !!

What a video I will make on this Pin.... I Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!! Hell_Yea_!!.gifHell_Yea_!!.gif

#31 12 years ago

Its a translite not glass i was told.

#32 12 years ago
    Quoted from Av8:

Its a translite not glass i was told.

yes it is a translite.. says it right below the pic.. Only LE's Get mirrored

Edited - Don't want to camp on some one else sale.. As soon as it turned into it, I have removed posting.. Sorry BR didn't mean to camp on your sale.

#33 12 years ago

Congrats BR. Can't wait to see it unboxed.

#34 12 years ago

Congrats, I got a chance to play a pro yesterday for the first time...I loved it. It's now my grail pin, I'm trying to figure out what I can sell to finance one of these things.

#35 12 years ago

If you talk to Chris and Melissa today, tell them that NP want's his "Premiums" STAT!!!

Be On & Off of the Phone with Chris @ CoinTaker ,, If Anyone Here want's an AC/DC Premium
    Contact Chris or Melissa by Phone and You Will get the Premium AC/DC
    Pin at my cost.. It's The ( AC/DC Premium Black_Rose Discount )

I Cannot Air the Price , but It CAN'T Be Beat !!! Also with the order, CoinTaker is Tossing in a
    FREE Stern Led Flipper Flipper Kit.. call Chris or Melissa @ 1-570-847-6366
    Note: This Discount Only Applies with the Premium , and you Will have to mention
    The ( AC/DC Premium Black_Rose Discount ) to Qualify !! And Chris Has The Lowest Ship-n Rate's Offered !! Only @ Pinside is Where It's At !!!

Here You Go AC/DC Fan's !!! Hell_Yea_!!.gifHell_Yea_!!.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cNyVL8XErQA#!

#36 12 years ago

I had heard the cost on these were 5700 to 5800 anyone can confirm this?

#37 12 years ago

You Heard ,, Get it 2-gether before you Post Hooked !!! Yr Not far off tho .

#38 12 years ago

yet another big savings from black rose to pinsiders! thanks even if i dont buy one for your always thinking of pinsiders

#39 12 years ago

Is hooked too high on his range? Someone email me please...this game rocks!

#40 12 years ago
    Quoted from BillP:

Is hooked too high on his range?

If Yr Interested in Buy-n 1 , call CoinTaker .. I'm Not throwing a Number out , Due to Other
    Distributors .. Chris is Offer-n a Killer Discount , Almost 1/2 off ship-n and a free mod.. And the
    Discount on Led's ,, I saved $ 34.00 on my last order. This add's up !!!

#41 12 years ago

I got my tron le from chris (cointaker) and I couldn't be happier! If I ever buy another NIB pin I'll get it through them.

#42 12 years ago

I Hope to have my AC/DC Premium sometime in March or the 1st of April....

cheers.gifcheers.gif

#43 12 years ago

As a business person myself I do wonder. If all of these distributors keep lowering their prices to around or just above cost, it seems the only people making money then are Stern. Meanwhile, it seems they are scrambling to blow out TF LE combos now. which make resale worse for those who bought early. I wonder why a distributor would want to shlep around NIB pins for a couple hundred bucks or even less? That's no fun to me. It just seems that their would be a set "Minimum Price" to sell a NIB pin so all of the distributors make something. I wonder how JJ will handle this.

#44 12 years ago

The is just proof that the market will not support the inflated prices, go back to the $5500 for a new pin and stop the insanity.

#45 12 years ago

Congrats on your first NIB!

#46 12 years ago
    Quoted from coasterguy:

As a business person myself I do wonder. If all of these distributors keep lowering their prices to around or just above cost, it seems the only people making money then are Stern. Meanwhile, it seems they are scrambling to blow out TF LE combos now. which make resale worse for those who bought early. I wonder why a distributor would want to shlep around NIB pins for a couple hundred bucks or even less? That's no fun to me. It just seems that their would be a set "Minimum Price" to sell a NIB pin so all of the distributors make something. I wonder how JJ will handle this.

Its not the same business it was even 5 years ago.. But the online community is really wining. Stern has made a lot of changes to the distribution channel in the last few years, mostly to stay alive.

#47 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

My wife Kat, [...] she said " Get it , I don't care what you do " (I Love her)
    [...]
    I Like Bon Scott the Best

You're growing on me, man. And she's definitely a keeper.

#48 12 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

Congrats on your first NIB!

Thanxx Bro ,,, Yea my 1st NIB ,, and it's an AC/DC ... How much Better can that be !!!

Quoted from Gexchange:

Stern has made a lot of changes to the distribution channel in the last few years, mostly to stay alive.

That I will agree with.. Alot of Stern's I don't care for ..
    I Hope to God , This AC/DC is Gonna be my Holy Grail of a Pin.. I've been hear-n Good Thing's !!

#49 12 years ago

So about those Premium LED's B_R... How much longer?

#50 12 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

So about those Premium LED's B_R... How much longer?

Dam'd if i know !! I 4-got to ask.. Chris told me a Week ago , they would be Ready in 2-week's..

I ordered a Bucket Full Last week , and i have some more that should be in the mail 2-morrow..

I'll Find out !!

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ironman-2-acdc-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.