Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

PINSIDE LOOKS AMAZING!

Honestly pinside is the BEST looking website I have found so far. Yes, there are those websites that are fully animated ordeals like www.diesel.com/island but honestly those fully animated websites are annoying to navigate.

Pinside on the other hand is my definition of PERFECT web design.

I'm sure we can all agree. So let's just start discussing our favourite features, new and old, and maybe even some features we hope to see next.

#2 12 years ago

I've been an active member of many forums over the years, and Pinside is by far the nicest looking. Most sites just use an off the shelf solution like vBulletin or SMF. Pinside, on the other hand, was built by Robin and his brother from the ground up. These guys have worked tirelessly to make Pinside not only functional, but visually appealing. As a result, Pinside is completely unlike any other site on the web. Plus, the Pinside forum, while second to none, is only the tip of the iceberg. When you factor in things like karma, machine rankings, the pin locator, the market place, etc... you end up with a pinball community that is unrivaled.

#3 12 years ago

Pinside is by far the nicest website I have had the pleasure to spend time on. The hard work they have put in really shows in every aspect. It is difficult at times to walk away from my computer but I must remember that there are actual pins in the house to play with.

#4 12 years ago

Agreed

#5 12 years ago

it's pretty much the bee's knees. great!

#6 12 years ago

Sure is hard to go to other forums.

#7 12 years ago

This is my favorite pinball site. I like keeping a track of my pinball history on my page.

#8 12 years ago

+1 Couldn't agree more.

#9 12 years ago

This is also my "Go To" pinball site. It's just too easy to navigate around unlike other sites. Really like the new features. Keep up the good work Robin!

#10 12 years ago

Yep, my top site! Thanks Robin

#11 12 years ago

This is the only pinball forum I follow. It is the top site for sure.

#12 12 years ago

Yes, I like the organization of newer replied threads being on top.

I am really digging this updated version too. A couple mins ago, I couldn't find the QUOTE button. I gave up and later I highlighted and it was on my cursor I like the player initials - The way we look like our own backglass - sweet. The shadows between threads is very nice looking too.

GREAT JOB ROBIN!!!

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

later I highlighted and it was on my cursor

Hahaha, nice find Sherlock! I was at a lose myself until I read your post lol.

#14 12 years ago

Greatest pinhead website by far of course!

Maybe it's because of my eyesight going bad in my older age but I don't like the back box avatar as well as the old version...just my two cents

#15 12 years ago

pinside rocks!

#16 12 years ago

I check pinside way more than I check my facebook.

#17 12 years ago

It's obvious whoever runs this site puts a ton of work into it and it shows (and is much appreciated). If I can levy two criticisms it would be: a) the fixed-width design is inefficient and doesn't make the best use of browser space - it would be nice if expanding the browser window caused the text to wrap around the full area. and b) I wish older pinball games and EMs would be in the database.

#18 12 years ago

We can show appreciation by donating to project pin to robin!

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

b) I wish older pinball games and EMs would be in the database ...

They are. That's one of the things Robin just added in the update ...

http://pinside.com/pinball/archive?s=1&type=em

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/id-just-like-to-bring-up-this-obvious-fact and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.