(Topic ID: 68128)

I would like to host a Pin Party Friday Nov 1 before the Kingsport sale on Sat

By doughslingers

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4879.JPG
    IMG_4837.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

The Kingsport auction will be relocating soon and it may be now or never to host a party. Attendance has been so low at the Winston Salem auction so please go if you want to continue having auctions. The auction company can not make it if just enough equipment comes in to make the auction only last until 2:30 as has been the case in North Carolina. In Kinsport the motel wants to raise the rates so a new location must be found as that auction has more equipment. I am 45 minutes North on US 23 and welcome anybody to stop before going or come up after unloading and watch a movie at the drive in. I have over 35 pins to play including all 3 great versions of ACDC and Wizard of Oz which can be ordered with a small 500 deposit.

Hope to see as the auction will never be closer again after Feburary last Kingsport sale. Please support Winston Salem in Dec as i do not want them to end like the Columbus, Baltimore and Louisville auctions or even the Atlanta Super Auctions did.

I am located at 5111 Kent Junction Road Norton Va 24273 or for some GPS Appalachia Va 24216 asthe drive in is Centrally located between both communities.

Hope to see you drop by and all at no cost!

IMG_4837.JPGIMG_4837.JPG IMG_4879.JPGIMG_4879.JPG
    #2 10 years ago

Wow, buddy that sounds great. Yet another reason for me to try and get up there!

#3 10 years ago

I'll be at the December auction for sure, so I'll see ya there Buddy!

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'll be at the December auction for sure, so I'll see ya there Buddy!

The Dec auction is in Winston Salem. I might miss that one due to Christmas parade conflict. Next Sat is the Kingsport TN auction.

#5 10 years ago

You can't miss W-S because you were bringing my WOZLE . Maybe sooner?

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

The Dec auction is in Winston Salem. I might miss that one due to Christmas parade conflict. Next Sat is the Kingsport TN auction.

Bummer! Hope you'd can make it, if not, have fun with the parade stuff!

Quoted from Banker:

You can't miss W-S because you were bringing my WOZLE . Maybe sooner?

I take it you'll be there Banker?

#7 10 years ago

Yes, all day!

#8 10 years ago

I unboxed one yesterday, the pin is so much more fun. Cant wait to see your reaction. All the towns Christmas parades are that weekend (Dec 6 and 7) plus I would hate to miss the possible next to last NC auction.

#9 10 years ago

I guess I should have looked. Here is the link I will be at the auction as the parades are the first weekend of Dec but the auction is the following Sat. Let me know if anyone needs FF Stern speaker kits, or any new pin request.

http://auctiongamesales.com/auctions/

#10 10 years ago

I will be there Friday, what time are you starting?

#11 10 years ago

4pm to 11pm

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-would-like-to-host-a-pin-party-friday-nov-1-before-the-kingsport-sale-on-sat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.