I think that'll buff right out

Started 2 years ago by wizzardz in forum TechTech: Generic.

Forum » Tech » Tech: Generic » Topic

I think that'll buff right out

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by wizzardz
  • 19 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from Shoot_Again

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

nice fixer upper WhiteWater

ebay.com link

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

"The original cabinet has water damage also." - is that what happens when you conquer wizard mode?

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Holy cr@p~!~! That's about the worst I've ever seen. I love it when he says "It will require cleaning, parts, knowledge, determination, time, and several cold ones to complete this transformation for use " ....and that's an understatement.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Ramps and boards look salvageable

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Well its up over $200 now with 13 bids, so there obviously people wanting it! Sad to see a pin in this condition. I dont see the seller trying to "burn " anyone, or has he misrepresented it in any way. I dont think it's worth over $200 though, but it's got folks bidding on it! I'd take the PF and clean it a bit and hang it on my wall in the gameroom.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I think someone installed the waterfall mod on that one, which has real water

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Looks like it lived in a couple of feet of water for some time. Maybe the electronics in the backbox are ok.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    Jeff_PHX_AZ said:

I dont see the seller trying to "burn " anyone, or has he misrepresented it in any way

I have seen (looked at) many of their auctions and sometimes wish I was closer. They do seem to be right out there in the open listing all of the details and/or especially flaws. I hold that kind of business practice in high regards!
    Most sellers try to hide the fact that the Pin has pf wear or cab fade even though the price doesn't reflect it.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

It's my understanding that a complete WPC board set alone is worth about $600 bucks....

Jeff_PHX_AZ said:

Well its up over $200 now with 13 bids, so there obviously people wanting it!

dung

Pinball addict
    1,382,100 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Yeah, but this is an untested wpc boardset out of a game that has severe water damage. It may work, but chances are the boards are gonna need to be gone through.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

WOW. more power to anyone who gets that WWH2O, 10x better man or women then me!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

not worth it, look how rusty all the crap is boards are trashed i am sure

maybe buy it and have the guy take all boards out and send em to you but no way worth the shipping the machine via freight

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

This broke my heart.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Ha ha, Looks like it really went rafting!

I would totally tackle that restoration. Unfortunately, the 500 would have been my max.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

OMG - 18 bids and it's already over $500!! ....I would have bet my life that nobody would pay over $200 for a pin in that shape. I must really not have any idea how valuable that title is.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I'd take it for free, looks like it would be a challenging project though 8O. Looks like they still have the batteries in there as well.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

wow cab is shot! it will cost less money to get a new cab.
    my consern would be the playfield, did the water got to it, if so, must be warped.

boards, parts etc... but for $500+... nope.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

WOW over $500 now! Well WW owners, I guess the value of your good to excellent conditoned WW has just increased in value

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Folks, if you'd like to pick your game up, we have a loading dock and will give you a hand loading it!
    loading dock hell....
    looks like you could just pour it in a box and ship...

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Little Novus and leave the moving straps on it to keep the playfield inside the cabinet.
    Then repost it for 12,500 with BIN 25,000 as ground up restoration. You could also paint it in camo and say hand painted.

Joking
    I cannot believe that pile of parts is at $500 in bids.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple