Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by bballfan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#2 12 years ago

Ahhh, that will clean up, just a little route dirt

#3 12 years ago

I've seen some brought back to life and restored from this state but very sad to see

#4 12 years ago

I was for some reason tempted to bid when I saw this. I am up for a challenge, the only reason I wouldn't give it a shot is the missing topper and trans.

#5 12 years ago

This shit'll go for about 1k the demand for it these days haha.
This sucker looks like it's been rafting!

#6 12 years ago

If I send that to a high end restorer it will look amazing!

#7 12 years ago

At least the seller indicates serious regret when it was brought to him...as opposed to some idiot putting a BIN on it of $2500 because of the title.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

This sucker looks like it's been rafting!

LOL

#9 12 years ago

After a few gallons of Novus 3 it'll be good as new!

#10 12 years ago

It would need a new cabinet and art, IF the PF is not water damaged, that's a big if, it could be restored. All the boards are there, they should not have been affected really, wiring harness, another big if. Add in ramps, plastics and the 100 other things it would need like replacing rusted screws, light sockets, ugh, that could be a money pit. Would add one more machine to the pool and someone would have a huge labor of unbridled love, could be worth it

#11 12 years ago

Heck, I'd want it just so I could post up the before and after pics.

#12 12 years ago

OMG, Why are there bids? That WWH2o is in $HIT Condition

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

OMG, Why are there bids? That WWH2o is in $HIT Condition

That thing is beyond restoring, for the money and time that would be invested its not worth it. Let's hope someone is buying it for parts?

#14 12 years ago

Its a parts machine. You need a new cab, pf is a maybe, it doesn't look water damaged hard to tell with the pics tho, all the mechs would need to be replated, the boards a big if, etc etc.

It is worth 100 in parts though, probably more.

#15 12 years ago

I was actually considering it for a project. The 20 hour round trip to pick it up changed my mind.

#16 12 years ago

I hope HEP restores this WH20.

#17 12 years ago

That is the worst I have ever seen as far as condition. I'm really suprised people are bidding. There should be a buy it now option, and the price should be 1 cent.

This thing obviously sat out in the rain for a long time, what are the odds the metal pieces are corroded? Including the boards.

#18 12 years ago

OMG! :0 ! A genuine Katrina model Whitewater!

#19 12 years ago

Where's the topper? Speaking out of ignorance, what could be salvageable?

Worst shape pin I have ever seen. Had to be in a flood.

#20 12 years ago

If it were within driving distance, I'd buy it for the challenge

#21 12 years ago

If it was local I would look at it as a parts machine not a restore.
To each there own. At least all boards looked intact. As for the rest who knows what is there and what is salvagable.

#22 12 years ago

To anyone ever doubted the A-list status of this pin, here is your rebuff, I guarantee it will go for over 800, you just watch!

#23 12 years ago

waste of money

#24 12 years ago

Did someone attempt to fill it up with actual water? It's not suppose to be a pinball aquarium. That looks like it came from the great PAPA flood.

#25 12 years ago

With nine days to go over five hundred bucks, who says bigfoots not real?

#26 12 years ago

Man! I should sell mine!!!

Wait,,,,nah...

#27 12 years ago

Looks like a victim of flooding - not sure I'd even want the parts. Floodwater mixes with local sewage, resulting in unsanitary gunk.

#28 12 years ago

It's alright. It was just it's time to go. Was called to that great arcade in the sky. Where folks like us will play pinball, drink beer, and "all will be made new again".

#29 12 years ago

$535! Sheeesh! I really should have gone to New Jersey and picked that one up for $1800 last month - even if I had to walk!

#30 12 years ago

woah not sure about the playfield, did the water got to it?

$535 wow, too much!

#31 12 years ago

All the game needs is the adventure kit mod from the Missing Mount thread that sent tomdotcom off the deep end

#32 12 years ago

Katrina is my guess as well. If thats the case. The salt water pretty much took care of any of the electricals as well.

#33 12 years ago

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

#34 12 years ago

Wow that sucks... makes my insides hurt.

#35 12 years ago

If this thing sells for 800-1000 bucks Im selling my whole collection on ebay.... either people are complete idiots or pin prices are just getting stupid for no reason.

#36 12 years ago

A DH cabinet and decals for $1500-1600, a few other parts, and a whole lotta cleaning and you've got yourself a winner.

#38 12 years ago

19 bidders and its up to 555$ wow!!!!! Who's bidding on this mess?

#39 12 years ago

That pin is so bad,
the Bigfoot died of Hanta virus, RIP...

#40 12 years ago

I like reading this thread each day to see what it's up to.. looks like it's stuck at 555 for the past 24 hrs... I like a good challenge but that's just silly.

#41 12 years ago

6 hours left.

#42 12 years ago

bah! A little Novus and she'll be good as new.

#43 12 years ago

I think as this sale ends, wh20 owners will have a big smile on their face,,,

#44 12 years ago

Item condition: Used

#45 12 years ago

If I didn't have a thousand irons in the fire already, I'd definitely go for it. It'd be a fun project, and this is why they make new cabinets...

#46 12 years ago

I wonder if it will break 1000.I am glad I bought mine a few years back when they were 1200 in good payable shape.

#47 12 years ago
Quoted from bballfan:

I am glad I bought mine a few years back when they were 1200 in good payable shape.

Yeah, the price for a WH2O has really soared. I turned one down for around that price like 6 years ago. It had a lot of dings/scratches in the cabinet, and some other issues, so I walked away. Looking back, I probably should have taken it and re-decaled it!

#48 12 years ago

This one looks so bad because of the cab, but really go to any show and you can pickup a used solid cab for 50 bucks. 300 in decals later and it will be just as good as any cq.

The more I think about it the more 600 for it actually doesn't sound bad. If I wanted to make a game perfect this would be a good starting point. PF on it looks good, probably send it to kruzman for touch up and clear.

Really the kicker is the topper. Translite can be had, but that topper will cost more than the base machine.

#49 12 years ago
Quoted from dung:

This one looks so bad because of the cab, but really go to any show and you can pickup a used solid cab for 50 bucks. 300 in decals later and it will be just as good as any cq.
The more I think about it the more 600 for it actually doesn't sound bad. If I wanted to make a game perfect this would be a good starting point. PF on it looks good, probably send it to kruzman for touch up and clear.
Really the kicker is the topper. Translite can be had, but that topper will cost more than the base machine.

Phoenix arcade is working on a repro topper decal with the foil.

#50 12 years ago

This is just ridiculous.
The Mount Everest of restoration projects!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Boards
Slap Save Creations

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

17,250 (OBO)
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-started-crying-when-i-seen-this-wh20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.