I feel like a blundering novice!

Started 1 year ago by Winball_Pizard in forum All PinballAll Pinball.

Forum » All Pinball » Topic

I feel like a blundering novice!

Topic summary

• Started 1 year ago by Winball_Pizard
  • 7 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from Winball_Pizard

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Then I posted 1st and 2nd place and loop champ in the wild on BSD! Got my first triple multiball going got 2 double castle jacks, coffin jackpot and saw 4 video modes! I was still short from GC by only 60 mill lol cant win em all I guess. I'm still a blundering novice at 1.6 bill but man what a rush and one hell of a game! I was so pumped I couldn't shoot anything afterward and promptly blew all of my free games in a matter of minutes. I cant wait to get one!

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

How many loops? What do we need to top you?? Great score...

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Doesnt sound like a novice. =-)

The game grows on me more and more everytime I play it.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

29 not to many but I was feeling dialed in until I noticed my score was closing in on GC and started blowing it hard lol

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

never played, but the more I hear and see the more I'm thinking about crashing my friends house just to play it!

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

It's a great feeling but leaves you an almost wreck afterwards
    so much concentration at a fast pace - very nice

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

1.6 bil is a NOVICE score ? Man, I was pumped getting around 430 mil ._.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Just picked mine up and 600 mil is tops so far, needs a little tweaking tho... Ill be happy with 1B

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

My high score is only about 2.5billion, but that's on my own machine at home, not the same as in the wild. My goal is 5billion, but I'd need a miracle game to pull it off haha.

1 year, 11 months ago
    #

Luckily this one is in fan-freakin-tastic shape. Everything works perfectly it even has an undercab lightning kit! Pinballz yall! They just got a BK,Firepower and a Big Guns! Telling you guys this place is the best location in the country!

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple