(Topic ID: 16214)

HS2 in the B_R GRG ,, Shop'd & Blinged !!

By BLACK_ROSE

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0500.jpg
Getaway_Trans-_NEW.JPG
Pinballer.JPG
Marisa_Miller.jpg
HS2_mirror_blades_012.JPG
HS2_mirror_blades_008.JPG
HS2_mirror_blades_005.JPG
HS2_mirror_blades_004.JPG
HS2_mirror_blades_001.JPG
New_HS2_Translite_014.JPG
New_HS2_translite_003.JPG
HS2_,_Xtra_GI_009.JPG
HS2_,_Xtra_GI_006.JPG
HS2_,_Xtra_GI_005.JPG
HS2_,_Xtra_GI_004.JPG
HS2_,_Xtra_GI_001.JPG
There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

I've Finally Cleaned her out !!!!!!! This HS2 has No Error's , a Lil- fade on Left-side , Rt-side lOOk's Good , The P/F Is Dirty , need's a Shop , has 1 broken Target ( no Prob ) No P/F wear .. Gonna Shop it and add Led's and Go from there .. Never know what I'll do ..
Gotta make room for AC/DC ........ End of the month i ASSume ..

012.JPG012.JPG 018.JPG018.JPG // Error: Image 27223 not found // 025.JPG025.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Nice get BR! So what is your current line-up now?

#3 11 years ago

Hydro Thunder , BSD , DM , DW , HS2 and AC/DC Prem on the way !!!! Gonna sell either HS2 or DW in the Near Future. Gett-n Tight !!!!

#4 11 years ago

Very nice HS2, BR!!

#5 11 years ago

Here's what my HS2 is Gonna lOOk like Next week...... This was my 1st HS2 that I Sold 2 yr's ago and it Passed thru 5 other member's on another Forum and here then back to me then to Shanetastic then to Leeb18509 Here on Pinside.. He's Loving it !!!!!!!!

HS2-3.jpgHS2-3.jpg HS2.w.LEDs.jpgHS2.w.LEDs.jpg HS2.w.LEDs.2.jpgHS2.w.LEDs.2.jpg HS2.w.LEDs.4.jpgHS2.w.LEDs.4.jpg HS2.w.LEDs.3.jpgHS2.w.LEDs.3.jpg HS21.jpgHS21.jpg

#6 11 years ago

Hey
Keep in mind when you sell it. You new one looks good and will look great after you led the pin like your older one.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#8 11 years ago

It should lOOk the same... I did add an Extra Gi in the Left Rear to light up the Left Orbit.. I installed an Ultra Brite back there... Be Good Bud .....

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from BVM:

Looking good.

Where are you From BVM ?

#11 11 years ago

The new one you picked up looks nice. The older one you used to have looks fantastic! HS2 looks great with CT LED's!

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Where are you From BVM ?

I believe it's England...

Robert

#14 11 years ago

Hi Blackrose, I am also interested in HS2. I am about thirty minutes from Boston, MA.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I did add an Extra Gi in the Left Rear to light up the Left Orbit..

Any pic/explaination of where this is exactly located and what you used (a spot?, for instance)?

Did you just tap into the nearby GI power?

Thanks.

Robert

#17 11 years ago

Wow! This time if you jot down the LEDs let me know. I would gladly send you a beer for a list of how to make mine light up like that : )

#18 11 years ago

mmm so good looking. I need to visit you BR! pinball a go go at BR's

#19 11 years ago

Nice looking HS2 B_R. I got to play one at pinfest and now its at the top of my wanted list to get. I may try and trade my Swords of Fury for one when I get bored of it.

#21 11 years ago

Any pic/explaination of where this is exactly located and what you used (a spot?, for instance)?

Did you just tap into the nearby GI power?

Thanks.

Very Back Left Corner , ( yes , Tie into the Nearest GI socket .. I'll take a shot w/ this HS2 . Me and Shanetastic are Plan-n on Shop-n it out this Sat- ,, (if his Cold is any Better and YES , I do Pay him , No Free Labor ) It's Gonna Shine !!! I have already had 4 PM's and 1 call ask-n How Much !! The Caller got the answer , but Now that I'm Gonna use CoinTaker's Premium Led's for All the insert's & some GI's ,, it's Gonna cost a Bit more .. I installed a Few Frosted's in last-nite ,
( they Ghosted a Bit ) .. I'll Post Pict's Here during the Shop as Usual.. I also went to see my Pin Tech Jack today to get some Supplies, The Manuel Suck's when it comes to Explaining what Exact Rubber's you Need .. I bought Plenty .. Also Pick'd up a Used Target , I Novus'd it , lOOk's Good to use.. Jack Order's Part's by Mass Quantity from Marco and PBL , Glad to have him w/ in 10 mile's of me , and he's Open 7 day's a week , 1/2 day on Sunday.. You can also see a Hole in the p/F where someone took out the Starpost in the target Pict-, I'll most likely do what HEP did, install a post and a Yellow Post Rubber ,,More info Later............

HS2_Shop_003.JPGHS2_Shop_003.JPG HS2_Shop_006.JPGHS2_Shop_006.JPG HS2_Shop_004.JPGHS2_Shop_004.JPG

#22 11 years ago

The HS2 that i had in 2010 , Here is what it lOOked like after S.tastic got done w/ it... Also on The HS2 were Gett-n Ready to Shop , I just Now decided to order the Blue Led Police Flasher's to install on Each side of the Beacon Light.. It might be a Month B-4 I sell it... Here's S.t Play-n it..

And you think the Above Led's Pict's lOOk Great ,, Wait and see What these Premium's will be Like .

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from pinb0t:

Any Mods want to move this thread to the marketplace?

It's NOT 4-Sale !!!!!!!

#24 11 years ago

Looks like a nice score BR! Looking forward to following the thread and watching the progress.

#25 11 years ago

coool...mine looks nice with the LEDs also

#26 11 years ago

Nice score B_R!!!

#27 11 years ago

Another Long Day !!! After Apollo 13 left w/ DW , Me and Shanetastic Started w/ the Tear down of HS2 .. 12 hr's of Rubb-n and Polishing , Rebuilding Etc ,,, You Know the Drill & It's a Beauty and Fast !! What 2-guy's that Love Pinball can Accomplish in a Full Day w/ No Interruption's . I had some Super's and Frosted Led's so They went into the GI 's ( Had to Install them ). All the insert's Will have CoinTaker's Premium 2's shinning thru.. Can't wait to see how that's Gonna lOOk !! Here's a Few Pict's , and Yes those Nasty Flipper Bat's were Replaced w/ New 1's

HS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_005.JPGHS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_005.JPG HS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_006.JPGHS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_006.JPG HS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_007.JPGHS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_007.JPG HS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_008.JPGHS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_008.JPG HS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_010.JPGHS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_010.JPG HS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_011.JPGHS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_011.JPG

#28 11 years ago

A few more ,,, Got a Video Up-Loading also.. Will see a 3-ball game w/ no insert Led's , then when it's Complete ,, Check out the difference !! The diverter on the S.Charger had a loose Rivet ,I drilled it out and installed another Rivet.. ( Yes I have a rivet Gun ) Also changed the sleve in the Coil for the diverter..

HS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_012.JPGHS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_012.JPG HS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_017.JPGHS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_017.JPG HS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_020.JPGHS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_020.JPG Getaway_Shop_d_Pt_2_001.JPGGetaway_Shop_d_Pt_2_001.JPG Getaway_Shop_d_Pt_2_002.JPGGetaway_Shop_d_Pt_2_002.JPG Getaway_Shop_d_Pt_2_007.JPGGetaway_Shop_d_Pt_2_007.JPG

#29 11 years ago

Your HS2 will look fantastic when it's done.

#30 11 years ago

Thanxx Kwiki ,,, The GI' Led's are Just for Trial right now, I Had to install some to Set it off ...

I Still Need to install my Extra GI light to the Upper left @ The Super Charger ,, Dark up there .

All the Metal got the Mother's Polish , and the plastic's got Novus 2 .. Not Sure what Wax S.t used as

the Final coat on the p/f .. I Still have a way's to go, The Insert's are Nasty , Gotta pull All the Light

board's , and Swab and clean , vaccume etc...... Quite a Few More hr's Left ..

Getaway_Shop_d_Pt_2_008.JPGGetaway_Shop_d_Pt_2_008.JPG

#31 11 years ago

Badass

#32 11 years ago

Looks like a lot a fun hard work. great job, you guys better be having a couple cold ones too.

#33 11 years ago

I'm surprised that you don't have bulk rubber as many pins as you go through HS2 is a personal fave, have had a couple and would welcome another anytime!

Enjoy it!

#34 11 years ago

Bulk rubber's ,, I heard that . We had a few Cold Bud Light Limes , thanxx to Apollo 13.

Here's a video I shot hr's ago after the Shop and test Run .. CraZZy Fast !!!!

ALL_Right.gifALL_Right.gif

#35 11 years ago

Dude... looks perty.

#36 11 years ago

Looking great!

How many loops have you got in a row? My highest is 5.

#37 11 years ago

Looks great!

#38 11 years ago

Nice work B_R, I hope to get mine done someday ..

Jim

#39 11 years ago

Looking great!
How many loops have you got in a row? My highest is 5.

S.tastic has 5 Loops , I haven't beat him yet .. And Thanxx Guy's !!

And a Big Thank You to Shanetastic from me .. Allright_!!.gifAllright_!!.gif

Shop'n a Pin is Work , but it's Fun to !! More to Come on HS2 later in the Week ...

#40 11 years ago

Lookin good,Have you used the Premium bulbs yet for anything ? I have their regular and supers and flexes in my HSII and WH20 and I definitely get some annoying ghosting-but the pop they give a game is just tremendous.

#41 11 years ago

I installed CoinTakers Premium 2's in The Sopranos .. All of HS2 's insert's will be loaded w/ Premium's .. They Look and work Great.. No Flicker or Ghost-n ..

Sopranos_in_Leds_007.JPGSopranos_in_Leds_007.JPG Sopranos_in_Leds_008.JPGSopranos_in_Leds_008.JPG Sopranos_in_Leds_005.JPGSopranos_in_Leds_005.JPG

#42 11 years ago

A couple of pics of the extra spot installation would be appreciated; plus a shot of how you did the post in this pic.

Robert

HS2_Shop_004.JPGHS2_Shop_004.JPG

#43 11 years ago

Haven't Installed a Star Post or a Post the will fit a Black Sleve Yet. Not Sure what I'm gonna do .. Really Not Sure why an Object would've been there anyway.. Being Open Space , it makes it Easier to make the Loop , Shanetastic said his had the Star Post there and It Alway's interfered with the ball travel. The Hole Isn't Attractive , but I Do like making the shot.. I'll install a Post w/ a Black Post rubber on it and give it some Play's.

The Yellow Post Rubber on the Left of the Super Charger Entrance is a Big Help !!If you Don't make the full shot and the ball comes back down , the Yellow Rub- will kick the ball from drain to the Rt- Flip.. I've Owned HS2 ,, 3-times now ,, I would get pin's in Shop, then sell as soon as I could . I'm Giving Certain Titles More Attention Now .. HS2 Getaway has Awesome Flow ( Especially mine Now ) and is a Fast Mother . I'm Enjoying it !!!!!!!! I'm Going All Out on this 1 !!

I installed some Frosted Led's behind the Tran's Last-nite , I used 2 Super Cool's for the Head-light's .. Just Try-n color's , but i think it lOOk's Ok !!

005.JPG005.JPG 006.JPG006.JPG 008.JPG008.JPG 011.JPG011.JPG

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

The Hole Isn't Attractive , but I Do like making the shot.. I'll install a Post w/ a Black Post rubber on it and give it some Play's.

Yes, that hole does look ugly, when I get a chance I'm going to do the same as you...put in a mini post with a sleeve on it.

When I look at the hole placement, I can't figure out why it's there.

Was the shot too easy to make w/o it? Is it there to protect the plastic (I don't think that's the case after looking at it for a while)? Was the hole drilled in the wrong place and only a star post made sense?

Your game looks great, by-the-way.

Do you have a lamp-to-LED replacement (1 sheet) guide?

Robert

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Was the shot too easy to make w/o it?

I still tend to miss that shot even without the post, but I do suck. I am usually a tad bit early with the shot... the post makes it where you have to be even later with the shot to make it. Dang it! It has to be right off the end of the flipper. A mini post should work much better.

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Do you have a lamp-to-LED replacement (1 sheet) guide?

Robert

I have a Count of what Led's I'm Ordering...I had some Premium 2 Led's left over and I tried the Orange in the Yellow insert's at the Red , Green & Yellow @ the Stand-up targets.. The White Premium's brought out the Yellow Better.. ( That's a Go ) ALL the Orange insert's Will get White also . Here's my Count ..
555's --
Premium 2 Led's ,,
--------------------------
Green - 10
Red - 16
White - 40

44's
--------------
Green -5 .. Red - 5 .. White - 10

Flasher's -- Ultra 89's - White -3 ,, Red - 3 ,,
Super 906's -- Red - 3 , Blue - 3 , White- 3

,, B/W Red Led Flipper Button Kit

.. And the back box , I have a pict- above ( Just count them ) 5 906 Flasher's are up there..

I'm also considering Ordering Extra White Prem- 2 44's for some GI area's ,, They lOOk killer. I have them installed in the Middle Rt Green Area .. Bigger Round head and they Spread the Light Evenly .. I'm Also gonna install an Xtra GI under the Narrow Plastic @ the Top of the Super Charger ramp , Left side.. Dark area .. Either Green or Red maybe White , which ever lOOk's Best..

If I missed anything , I will Edit ..

#47 11 years ago

Got my Order of CoinTaker Premium 2 Led's installed in HS2 ,, lOOk's Awesome !!
I haven't installed the Led Flipper Button Kit yet ,, and the Xtra Gi in the Upper Left of the Super Charger .. I have a Video uploading , the Link will show but it has another 2 Hr's yet .. I have a 100w Home Sub Bass Woofer under the Pin , I soldiered speaker wire to the cabinet Speaker the ran the wire down to the Bass Woofer . Man it Sound's Good, Just Hope my camera will let the Sound thru. Here's a Few Pict's..

HS2_-_Premium_led_s_003.JPGHS2_-_Premium_led_s_003.JPG HS2_Led_Pict_s_003.JPGHS2_Led_Pict_s_003.JPG HS2_Led_Pict_s_010.JPGHS2_Led_Pict_s_010.JPG HS2_Prem-_Pt_2_001.JPGHS2_Prem-_Pt_2_001.JPG HS2_Prem-_Pt_2_005.JPGHS2_Prem-_Pt_2_005.JPG

#48 11 years ago

I couldn't get the vid to load, BR!

#49 11 years ago

It should be ready in about 20 minutes !!! I also 4-got to mention that my Blue Police Flasher's are on order .. I ordered 2 Kit's !! I'm Dig-n this Pin.. Dam it's Fast and Strong ,, and Flashy !! I just Hope the Abundance of the Bass doesn't Drown out the Sound of my Camera, If so , I'll do Another. No Insert Led's Verses Premium Led's .. 2 Video's .. Old 1 - 1st ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L1I7-hYwVlw

#50 11 years ago

Still can't get it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,025 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 20.00
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, ON
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hs2-in-the-b_r-grg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.