image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Finishing up Donut Heaven and have started the road behind it. The final mod will include two cop cars and a custom painted road. The street lights will be integrated into the machine.

The second picture shows what the mod will replace. Its just a clear piece of plastic that provides no function.

There is no intent to match the scale to Donut Heaven.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Looks cool. The finished product should be great. Moved to modding pinball sub forum for you. Good luck!

#3 10 years ago

Here is a prototype of a short piece, the final model is 9 inches long. The lamps are cool, I have clear and opaque.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4 10 years ago

Cant wait til these are done, great work!

#5 10 years ago

Nice!

1 week later
#6 10 years ago

I found some nice Crown Victoria's to add the the mod.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#7 10 years ago

Count me in for one of those as well!

#8 10 years ago

I have the option for two cop cars or one cop car and this Lamborghini diablo. It's really the only Lamborghini I could find in bulk.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#9 10 years ago

Two black on white crown vics would look better than the wrong model of diablo. Any chance of shipping without cars? I already have crown vics and a diablo. Either way is fine this is a great mod!

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Two black on white crown vics would look better than the wrong model of diablo. Any chance of shipping without cars? I already have crown vics and a diablo. Either way is fine this is a great mod!

Sure no problem. Where did you find your Lamborghini?

#11 10 years ago

Which is the right model Diablo?

#12 10 years ago

Ebay, its 1:43 scale. A little bigger than matchbox.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from kyle5574:

Which is the right model Diablo?

No spoiler, B pillar b/w windows, and no black bumpers or graphics on side. And wheels are way off. I know its close but im a stickler i guess.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Ebay, its 1:43 scale. A little bigger than matchbox.

The 1/64 cars look better with the street lights. When finished I can send without the cars and you can decide later if you want them, or you can pick some up on your own.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

The 1/64 cars look better with the street lights. When finished I can send without the cars and you can decide later if you want them, or you can pick some up on your own.

Sounds good, this looks great so far!

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

How about this one?

Its better but is not the same as the Diablo in the game. Definately a newer model. Pretty good if its the only one you can find in bulk!

#18 10 years ago

Here is a pic of the one i got off ebay

image.jpgimage.jpg

#19 10 years ago

I'm in if there are no interference problems with the mountain mod installed . Do you have a tunnel mountain on your game? Please let me know when this mod and your donot heaven done are for sale. Great work. Thanks

#20 10 years ago

Recieved some of the cop cars. Here's a Tucson one. See the illuminated lamp.

image.jpgimage.jpg

6 months later
#21 10 years ago

It's probably time to resurrect this old thread, have had several pinsiders remind me to get this going again. It was a mod I was working on when I first started the hobby. I have all the hardware somewhere in the house to get the cop cars lit up along with the street lights. Again this replaces that plain plastic behind where Donut Heaven goes.

#22 10 years ago

How much would it cost, and is it possible to have one made without the road? And with LEDs in headlights and light bar?

#23 10 years ago

Going to upgrade to an SLA printer? Your work deserves that smooth finish treatment. Not sure what your printing requirements are though.

#24 10 years ago

Yeah that was the rough prototype, it will definitely be printed differently. I've learned a lot over the last several months. We are definitely ready for an upgrade.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from FrederikFrost:

How much would it cost, and is it possible to have one made without the road? And with LEDs in headlights and light bar?

Sure, I will be using 1/32th models. Larger than hot wheels. Pricing for all this will take about two weeks, gotta catch up from The Denver show.

#27 10 years ago

I can sell the cars individually and I plan on making them with the street lights in back of the Donut Heaven.

http://mezelmods.com

#28 10 years ago

Very nice, will be placing an order. Bump!

Also, is it possible to see the sizes on the playfield of a machine, to judge size?

#29 10 years ago

Hi Mezel Mods,

I checked out the 1/32 nd cop car mod on your site and the info says "car style may vary".

Any way to know ahead of time what the cop car will look like ?

regards,

Steve

Quoted from Tmezel:

I can sell the cars individually and I plan on making them with the street lights in back of the Donut Heaven.
http://mezelmods.com

#30 10 years ago

That looks pretty awesome!!

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

Hi Mezel Mods,
I checked out the 1/32 nd cop car mod on your site and the info says "car style may vary".
Any way to know ahead of time what the cop car will look like ?
regards,
Steve

I am going to order only black and white Crown Vic type cars. I will clarify on the site. What will vary is the city emblem and decoration.

#32 9 years ago

Thanks

Quoted from Tmezel:

I am going to order only black and white Crown Vic type cars. I will clarify on the site. What will vary is the city emblem and decoration.

5 months later
#33 9 years ago

Recently bought donut heaven and key mod. I love them both and was wondering what the progress is for this mod. Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
4,025 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 72.50
$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 40.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hs2-3d-printed-road-with-carsworking-lights-prototype and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.