• Joker Poker-SS 14 votes
    48%
  • Fast draw 3 votes
    10%
  • El dorado 4 votes
    14%

(29 votes)

#1 10 years ago

What order would you rank these 4 Pins? Thanks))

#3 10 years ago

Same as Cactus said....

#5 10 years ago

JP
ED
RF
FD

#6 10 years ago

For some reason I don't like el Dorado (but want Solar City) or joker poker
But I love Royal Flush, and fast draw is fun
I suppose it cones down to what I played as a kid

RF
FD
JP
ED

#7 10 years ago

FD
ED
JP
RF

- Tim

#8 10 years ago

So the real question here is this.....are you looking to buy one of these or looking for a wish list?

#9 10 years ago

ED
JP
FD
RF

Mike O.

#10 10 years ago

Looking to buy one.

#11 10 years ago

Royal Flush is great. Lots of different strategies for scoring on that one when it's set to three ball play, and all are relatively balanced depending on play style.

#12 10 years ago

JP
ED
FD
RF

Ken

#13 10 years ago

JP
FD
ED
RF

#14 10 years ago

Joker Poker EM and Solid State both have DC flipper coils making the game play much faster than the others on your list. Plus it has in my opinion a superior layout than the others. So I would give the nod to JP. El Dorado is a single player machine, so it has a rule set that doesn't end after each ball, and it has a great art package. The other two machines are fine in their own right.

#15 10 years ago

Tough question. I think all four are great. But since I must.

Joker Poker
Royal Flush
El Dorado
Fast Draw

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Royal Flush is great. Lots of different strategies for scoring on that one when it's set to three ball play, and all are relatively balanced depending on play style.

Royal Flush was one of the first games I bought. Some guys just love it, but I don't know - mine was always a drain monster. Eventually, I sold it and moved on.

I wouldn't mind picking up another someday and giving it another shot, but too many other great games out there in the meantime.

- Tim

#17 10 years ago

Flip of a coin between Royal Flush and Joker Poker for first, then Fast Draw, Eldorado pulling up the rear, but all are really good games !!

#18 10 years ago

I would get Joker Poker if you can find one. I love RF but the JP should be a lot less trouble in the long run. Great players game imo!

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Royal Flush was one of the first games I bought. Some guys just love it, but I don't know - mine was always a drain monster. Eventually, I sold it and moved on.
I wouldn't mind picking up another someday and giving it another shot, but too many other great games out there in the meantime.
- Tim

Yup....the ball does drain a lot, like Spirit of 76 which I would have loved if it didn't drain on the sides or middle all the time!

#20 10 years ago

- Tim

I sold Card Whiz because of the same problem you were having. I was sick of 2-3 house balls per game. I was also sick of the shitty AX and KX relays. Then once you get a good ball or two it is easy to flip.

#21 10 years ago

- Tim

It can be. We have one we play in league and I totally understand. It's especially frustrating when you need to score well in a competitive match, but get a couple house balls in a row. But, I also suppose that's the nature of these late EM and early solid state games (my early SS Bally Eight Ball is the exact same way, and sometimes even more brutal in that regard). But, I suppose it can also depend partially on how you play.

#22 10 years ago

It may also depend on how the posts are adjusted. Most EMs had conservative and liberal setting for outer posts.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

It may also depend on how the posts are adjusted. Most EMs had conservative and liberal setting for outer posts.

I had my posts set on liberal positions as always. I'm sure part of my frustration with Royal Flush was due to my mediocre playing skills. That, and it's an evil game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Scottsdale, AZ
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Placerville, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, CO
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucca Valley, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-rank-these-royal-flushjoker-poker-ssfast-drawel-dorado-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.