How could a place like Dave and busters not have a single pin?

Started 2 years ago by the_pin_family in forum All PinballAll Pinball.


Forum » All Pinball » Topic

How could a place like Dave and busters not have a single pin?


Topic summary

  • Started 2 years ago by the_pin_family
  • 41 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from playernumber4

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs





Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!



    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

    Couldn't believe it. Hundreds of games of every kind imaginable but not a pin in the house. Kinda sad. They did have a virtual ride with several movie options. One was a ride around a pinball machine. I took video but there already a couple on YouTube.

    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCcQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DWH0DOhdlS9U&ei=jvlST5PyOoXq0gGz2pDZDg&usg=AFQjCNGuAz1mZITSdQ__GmN5TeEplZBXPQ&sig2=AN8DXAyDmmMkzQ7jYIVfag

    It's pretty cool. The chairs move and wind blows on you.


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

    Same reason most other places dont, They dont make enough money. JJ said a while back in a interview that D&B uses a profit per square foot & pins just dont make the money other games do.


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

    We have at least 6 arcades in Columbus, and not one has a working pinball machine. There is a KDB (Kitchen Den Bar) in Easton mall with 4 machines, but they're all broken stealing money from the customer with no entertainment to be found. Trent does have working pins around in the city, but none in any arcades. I believe that's a different kind of deal.


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

    I spoke with a D&B manager about that, and the equation is pretty simple for them.

    Pins cost more to maintain, wear out sooner and bring in less money. Same reasons that pretty much everybody has dropped them from their routes and locations.

    -Hans


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

    Given the fact that about 60% of the machines at the D&B around here don't work right, I'm glad.


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    smassa said:

    Same reason most other places dont, They dont make enough money. JJ said a while back in a interview that D&B uses a profit per square foot & pins just dont make the money other games do.

    I'm fully aware of the why, I was just saying its sad.


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

    I don't think the bean counters take into account that not only are we pinheads, the majority of us are hop-heads as well.

    Sure, I only spend about $5 an hour on the pins, but also two pitchers of draft in that hour. And another two pitchers the next hour. And the next hour, more beer and probably some deep fried food of some point.

    No pins? My drinking and eating money goes to a different establishment.

    The location i have my pins at realize this. The pins are a draw for items that make the most profit. Booze and food. Plus they had empty square footage to fill.


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

    The one in pittsburgh used to have a bank of 2 RFM's and 2 SWEP1 pins. But that was 6 years ago. Haha


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

    Money. Pure and simple. Here's a reality. The vast majority of people, especially younger people, couldn't give a hoot whether a MM is .25 in the bar or not. They'd don't know pins. They don't like pins. And they certainly wouldn't patronize an establishment because of pins. Pins are, except for very rare incidences, finished in the wild.

    The market is collectors.


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

    I think pins aren't as popular in an arcade environment, because unlike most arcade amusements I.E. video games, air hockey, skeeball etc.. Pinball is generally something where the audio is so crucial to gameplay, if you can't hear it, it's a lot less fun. I know when I play at home I don't like having other games on at the same time, it's to distracting.


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    docscott said:

    The market is collectors.

    Just like vinyl records .....

    I think your view is somewhat skewed by your location. Head to the pacific north west (Portland, Seattle, Vancouver B.C.), to any of the fine establishments with 10+ pins in them (and there are a number of them). My guess would be that you would be the oldest person in the establishment ....

    The number of people in our association (36 members) are split evenly between over 30 and under 30. The followers of my location on Facebook (41) 72% fall between the ages of 22 and 38. Small amounts of data, I know, but if young people are exposed to pinball, they tend to enjoy it and seek it out.

    Maybe I'm completely wrong? But from my perspective, it sure looks like more pins have been showing up in the wild over the past few years, at least up in Canada.


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

    They can make the same amount of money of a person in 5 secs on one of the ticket redemption games for the 5 mins or longer you are on a pinball machine.

    Sucks for us, but understandable.


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    docscott said:

    The market is collectors.

    Bada bingo Doc! Take the collector out of pinball now and it's over....I love to play and I love to collect, if I want to play a machine just to play it, I'll drive to Austin and play the over 100 pinball machines they have at Pinballz!

    That is the only way pinball works in the future on location, somebody like Pinballz has to be willing to invest the money to buy 100 machines, rent a facility and then be able to maintain all of them....they seem to do quite well because they also have other video game machines for the kids.....

    Or you have a pinhead like BallsofSteel who is wiling to work on and maintain machines on route for the fun of it and to make a few bucks......a place like Eric's in Breckenridge has gotta make money on those 3 machines they have, SM, LOTR and TF LE...

    Brecekenridge, Colo was a little mini hotbed of pinball and somebody was willing to put those on location and then service them properly.....

    The worst experience in the world is playing a jacked up machine on route after you've dropped money into it....and we have all done that.....

    Put an MM next to just about anything else and let the kid pick the one he wants to play....MM loses


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    smokedog said:

    I don't think the bean counters take into account that not only are we pinheads, the majority of us are hop-heads as well.

    I completely agree. My wife and myself only frequent the bars around here that have pinball machines in them. We may only burt $5 in the machines but we spend $20 on booze. So in reality that machine took in $25 for the establishment.


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    smokedog said:

    Head to the pacific north west (Portland, Seattle, Vancouver B.C.), to any of the fine establishments with 10+ pins in them (and there are a number of them). My guess would be that you would be the oldest person in the establishment ....

    I've been to Shorty's in Seattle several times. Pins lined up on both sides of the wall. They mainly sold beer and hot dogs. It can get loud, but you're focused on the machine you're playing and excited about playing someone elses pins. I'd play, drink and eat the whole time. When you have that many pins around you are pumped up. Yeah, you get high. You play them all and come back to your favorites and play until your hands get so tired. I'm old and don't care anymore. Have fun my friends "In Time".


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    Loupie said:

    smokedog said:Head to the pacific north west (Portland, Seattle, Vancouver B.C.), to any of the fine establishments with 10+ pins in them (and there are a number of them). My guess would be that you would be the oldest person in the establishment ....
    I've been to Shorty's in Seattle several times. Pins lined up on both sides of the wall. They mainly sold beer and hot dogs. It can get loud, but you're focused on the machine you're playing and excited about playing someone elses pins. I'd play, drink and eat the whole time. When you have that many pins around you are pumped up. Yeah, you get high. You play them all and come back to your favorites and play until your hands get so tired. I'm old and don't care anymore. Have fun my friends "In Time".

    you make a good point. pinball is not what it once was in the wild. it is getting better. new places are popping up all the time.2 new company's are going to be producing games. i look at it this way. how do bowling alleys survive today? leagues. leagues bring in money. the league players eat and drink at the alley. they buy shoes,balls etc. movie theaters? theaters have not made money on showing movies in years.yet they still thrive. how you ask? can you say five dollar cokes?
    you get the point. smart business people with a passion for pins are making pins on location work by keeping the pins in good working order,having leagues and tournaments,and selling food and drinks. it is working in many locations around america and other parts of the world. i have my own plans on a location if i can raise a few dollars. the future for pinball is looking better than it has since bally/williams shut down. it just has to have a different business model.and fwiw,F@%# dave and busters. yet another corporate box store.


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

    On the other hand, there are probably 200 arcades at Butterfly in Warren, MI. They have about 12 pins there in various conditions. I have never seen anyone play any arcades there other than Marvel Vs. Capcom 2. There were several people playing pins there. A different land over there in MI.


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

    There used to be a Cyclone at the San Diego location, but I'm sure it's gone now.


    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

    What I think places like Dave and busters need to take into consideration is who brings the little game playing brats. That would be me and Uasually in a pack of 5-7. We were there for 2 hours. Why only 2 hours? Because I was bored mostly. I don't play many arcade games and if there was just 2-3 decent pins we would have stayed 2-3 more hours. During that time we would have gotten hungry and ordered food. The kids would have burned up all their credits and I would have loaded there cards with another $25 each. But I was bored so we left and I saved that extra $200 for for the bowling ally next weekend, they have 3 pins.


    1 year ago
    #

    The real reason...

    It's illegal.

    Check out this article below. I bet they used to have them until they got threatened with fines or shutting them down.

    http://www.asylum.com/2010/08/13/anti-pinball-law-shuts-down-new-york-arcade/


    1 year ago
    #

    ^^^

    some ancient law being enforced in some podunk town in east armpit new york has no bearing on the subject at hand...

    if pins made d&b more money than arcades, they would have them... this isn't all that hard...


    1 year ago
    #

    It is disappointing they don't have a single pin. I'm part of only a small niche of pinball enthusiasts, but it is a reason I don't go there more often. Mostly, they have kiddie gambling games -- try to drop the ball in the hole and get tickets. 1/2 of the place is essentially a "soft porn" casino. Similar to Chuck E Cheese. The little kiddies like getting tickets and redeeming for cheap Chinese plastic stuff. At least D&B does have some actual video games... but really XBox and PS3 have been so good the last few years, I don't find that to be a big reason to go.


    1 year ago
    #
    the_pin_family said:

    What I think places like Dave and busters need to take into consideration is who brings the little game playing brats.

    The reason Chuck E Cheese still has them.


    1 year ago
    #

    I wonder if a virtual pin set up alongside a few real ones could get younger people interested.

    Does someone make a coin op video pin/hyperpin?


    1 year ago
    #

    Ill never take my family to a Dave and Busters to eat because of the no pin thing. Which means my kids never go there. I'm sure one well maintained pin would add lots to the overall bottom line. And if 90% of the people that frequent D&B don't play it, it should stay pretty nice.

    People who only focus on the bottom line usually have no vision.


    1 year ago
    #
    TheFamilyArcade said:

    Ill never take my family to a Dave and Busters to eat because of the no pin thing. Which means my kids never go there. I'm sure one well maintained pin would add lots to the overall bottom line. And if 90% of the people that frequent D&B don't play it, it should stay pretty nice.
    People who only focus on the bottom line usually have no vision.

    The D and B near house used to have a couple of pins. They had a High Roller Casino and South Park. They honestly tried their best to maintain them, but they were always broken. I don't blame them for giving up. The machines just could not take the abuse.


    1 year ago
    #

    That's fair. I just hate those redemption places and I will avoid them whenever I can. Sometimes you break down and let the kids have their fun, but I never "plan" to go to an arcade unless I knw pinball is there.


    1 year ago
    #

    D&B was established as an adult arcade with bar and food. It is ironic that pinball is considered old school yet there's a pinball machine at every Chuck-e-Cheese and none at D&B. It is the reason I've been to to the former more times than the latter.


    1 year ago
    #
    Baiter said:

    D&B was established as an adult arcade with bar and food. It is ironic that pinball is considered old school yet there's a pinball machine at every Chuck-e-Cheese and none at D&B. It is the reason I've been to to the former more times than the latter.

    Great point baiter


    1 year ago
    #

    I suggest we all in the pin community call them to show them we will not go to d and b till they put pins on location, here is their contact info

    Tell us about how you've experienced the new mix of fun! We want to hear from you!

    Dave & Buster's World Headquarters

    2481 Manana Drive
    Dallas, TX 75220
    214-357-9588

    To contact Guest Services please call (888) 300-1515 Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 CST

    To leave a message that will be returned the following business day please call (800) 842-5369.

    Visit the locations section of the site for addresses, phone numbers and business hours of specific Dave & Buster's locations, including World Headquarters.

    Visit the real estate section of the site for new store development information.


    1 year ago
    #
    smassa said:

    Same reason most other places dont, They dont make enough money. JJ said a while back in a interview that D&B uses a profit per square foot & pins just dont make the money other games do.

    Pretty much correct. I hate D & B regardless. It's the same 3rd person shooting games with different titles. Those games bore me to death.


    1 year ago
    #
    triadwatch said:

    I suggest we all in the pin community call them to show them we will not go to d and b till they put pins on location, here is their contact info
    Tell us about how you've experienced the new mix of fun! We want to hear from you!
    Dave & Buster's World Headquarters
    2481 Manana Drive
    Dallas, TX 75220
    214-357-9588
    To contact Guest Services please call (888) 300-1515 Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 CST
    To leave a message that will be returned the following business day please call (800) 842-5369.
    Visit the locations section of the site for addresses, phone numbers and business hours of specific Dave & Buster's locations, including World Headquarters.
    Visit the real estate section of the site for new store development information.

    good luck tilting at that windmill...


    1 year ago
    #

    I think you could have 1000 people call D&B asking for pins and it would not change a thing.

    The bean counters would say "We used to have a few, they always broke down, they never made any money" and shrug.

    The only way they are going to get pins back is if the GENERAL PUBLIC starts playing them ORGANICALLY.

    You guys would need to get a real, organized media campaign together:

    If you have a league, you need to send a real press release to all the local media, one month before the finals, and one week before the finals.

    Look up online what a real press release looks like. The format is pretty standard, if you deviate too far from it, it won't get read.

    A press release needs a spokesperson the media can contact. Pick someone from your group that is accustomed to public speaking; a lawyer or teacher for instance.

    You basically have to write the article you want to see in print. News writers are generally lazy and will oftentimes copy your article verbatim. Do not doubt that this happens more often than not.

    You need great photos. Show last years winner being carried away by a group of players, trophy held triumphantly over head. Someone in your league will have a good looking young daughter, make sure she is front and center in the crowd, looking up at the winner. Do not doubt that if you want your picture on the front page of the entertainment section, it has to have sex appeal.

    Trump up the prize money. If you say "The top prize is $1000" no one is going to view your release with any seriousness. Add up all the money for the entire year, in all divisions, and then state "This year the APPPACC prize money totaled over $10,000 !!!!!"

    If someone donated an old machine as part of the prize, trump this up too. "This year the winner will go home with his very own machine !!!!!!" Don't mention that it is a blown out Lost World.

    After the tournament, follow up with a press release listing the winners with individual photos of each. Show the crowds from the best angles so it looks like the place was packed. Don't forget the money shot photo of the main prize winner - think chaos like they won the World Series. If the picture is just a bunch of guys standing around, it will get as much attention as the guys who won the softball tournament behind the high school.

    Be sure to mention that the winner will have a chance at the PAPA finals with prizes totaling over $60,000 .

    Try to develop "personalities" that can give interviews if news cameras show up.

    "The Black Sheik", " Igor the Russian", "The Unknown Pinhead", "Leatherface" , "The Crippler". The media eats up performers who shout into the microphone "I can never be defeated!!!!!!!!!" You think this is dumb, but would ANYONE watch 2 guys jumping all over each other if they were not made up to be Hulk Hogan, Chainsaw and Andre the Giant? Nope. The media flocks to a show.

    If every league did this, and kept it up on a regular basis, the general public might take notice.

    But don't forget popularity is a double edged sword - be prepared for $40,000 MMs in the future.


    1 year ago
    #

    the chuck-e-cheese in my town doesn't have pins. they just have the "junior slot machine" ticket redemption games that are eerily similar to a slot that you find in a casino. bright lights, sounds and a random payout that only requires luck to hit it big.


    1 year ago
    #
    edwinpblue said:

    the chuck-e-cheese in my town doesn't have pins. they just have the "junior slot machine" ticket redemption games that are eerily similar to a slot that you find in a casino. bright lights, sounds and a random payout that only requires luck to hit it big.

    No pins in my Chuck's either.


    1 year ago
    #

    The one in Austin had SWE1 and RFM when it first opened. No one ever played them though.


    SuperTurbo

    Senior pinhead
    460,450 1
    1 year ago
    #
    vid1900 said:

    I think you could have 1000 people call D&B asking for pins and it would not change a thing.
    The bean counters would say "We used to have a few, they always broke down, they never made any money" and shrug.
    The only way they are going to get pins back is if the GENERAL PUBLIC starts playing them ORGANICALLY.

    I disagree. I own lots of arcade machines and pinball machines. I don't think I've serviced any of my Sega Blast City cabinets in years and I almost never change the arcade panels, joysticks, or buttons. The monitors are fine, the speakers are fine, they don't require any maintenance at all. I think I've swapped out the LS-32 joysticks in the cabinets once in the past three years. They simply don't break. Modern arcade games that are built for Japanese cabinets can be played for thousands of hours a year and not break. The most you have to do is wipe down the panels and turn the cabinet and boards off.

    Now look at a pinball machine. Daily cleaning. Bulbs going out. Bulbs falling out of their sockets onto the playfield. Mechanical failures. Design issues. Stuck balls. They are a lot of maintenance. You need to be well versed in pinball machine mechanics to fully service a machine. An arcade cabinet? They are beyond simple to fix with the exceptions of a blown monitor but there are TV repair specialists everywhere.

    I think most of these new arcades and game centers do not want to hire a pinball technician and train someone to service the machines. Most adult themed game centers including LAN and console gaming centers don't need a technician. I've been to many gaming centers in the U.S. where they have dozens of high end gaming PCs and lots of modern consoles because those devices almost never require servicing. Most pinball machines don't even fully work out of the box.

    I cannot fathom someone who is not skilled in pinball mechanics being able to set up a machine on their own. Dialing in a machine. Gluing in LEDs that will fall out of their sockets onto the playfield. Making sure all wires are connected. Installing cliffy, mantis, and other protectors right away. It's a lot of work. When I set up my Japanese candy cabinets at my house it's literally nothing more than unpacking them, plugging in a PS3 or arcade board, plugging the controller into the console, and then playing games for the next two thousand hours without a single repair being needed.


    1 year ago
    #
    Jackontherocks said:

    Pretty much correct. I hate D & B regardless. It's the same 3rd person shooting games with different titles. Those games bore me to death.

    My experience exactly! No pins and like 2 "classic" video games.

    Minor variations of shooting, driving, and redemption games. No real variety.

    And crazy credit pricing with differnt prices for different games that included fractions of credits/points. I couldn't figure out what I was paying for some of those games LOL!

    BORING!!!


    1 year ago
    #
    SuperTurbo said:

    I disagree. I own lots of arcade machines and pinball machines. I don't think I've serviced any of my Sega Blast City cabinets in years and I almost never change the arcade panels, joysticks, or buttons. The monitors are fine, the speakers are fine, they don't require any maintenance at all. I think I've swapped out the LS-32 joysticks in the cabinets once in the past three years. They simply don't break. Modern arcade games that are built for Japanese cabinets can be played for thousands of hours a year and not break. The most you have to do is wipe down the panels and turn the cabinet and boards off.

    Now look at a pinball machine. Daily cleaning. Bulbs going out. Bulbs falling out of their sockets onto the playfield. Mechanical failures. Design issues. Stuck balls. They are a lot of maintenance. You need to be well versed in pinball machine mechanics to fully service a machine. An arcade cabinet? They are beyond simple to fix with the exceptions of a blown monitor but there are TV repair specialists everywhere.

    Sounds like we are in 100% agreement.

    What's the disagreement?????? LOL.


    minnesota13

    Pinball addict
    823,850 2
    1 year ago
    #
    the_pin_family said:

    Couldn't believe it. Hundreds of games of every kind imaginable but not a pin in the house. Kinda sad. They did have a virtual ride with several movie options. One was a ride around a pinball machine. I took video but there already a couple on YouTube.
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCcQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DWH0DOhdlS9U&ei=jvlST5PyOoXq0gGz2pDZDg&usg=AFQjCNGuAz1mZITSdQ__GmN5TeEplZBXPQ&sig2=AN8DXAyDmmMkzQ7jYIVfag
    It's pretty cool. The chairs move and wind blows on you.

    That little two person ride retails at -- get ready.... $27,000. It will be awhile before that machine is paid for -- makes a pinball machine look cheap.


    2 months ago
    #

    Dave and Buster's just opened a location here in Syracuse, no pinball. Spent $20 and had an okay time with the gf. Not the type of place for pinball I guess. Laundry mats and bars are the places for pinball here in Syracuse (half of our machines are in a single chain of Laundry mats, http://coloniallaundromats.com/


    2 months ago
    #

    D&B has become a bit too "corporate" of an arcade. When they first opened, I found them fun. Now, I prefer to locate the smaller local places that have some "personality" and are more likely to have some pins. We used to go to D&B for dinner and some games and still do once or twice a year. However, now I prefer to go to the local micro brew & restaurant and the comic store a few doors down has pins... and then there is the ice cream place... and a coffee shop. It's just more fun to find areas like that and support local businesses.


    2 months ago
    #
    smokedog said:

    Just like vinyl records .....
    I think your view is somewhat skewed by your location. Head to the pacific north west (Portland, Seattle, Vancouver B.C.), to any of the fine establishments with 10+ pins in them (and there are a number of them). My guess would be that you would be the oldest person in the establishment ....
    The number of people in our association (36 members) are split evenly between over 30 and under 30. The followers of my location on Facebook (41) 72% fall between the ages of 22 and 38. Small amounts of data, I know, but if young people are exposed to pinball, they tend to enjoy it and seek it out.
    Maybe I'm completely wrong? But from my perspective, it sure looks like more pins have been showing up in the wild over the past few years, at least up in Canada.

    Yes the Pacific NW is great for Pinball indeed.That shows when looking for a good deal also as people are a little stingy when selling, and the prices are usually on the high end.
    Favorite night out with my wife is at Ground Kontrol in Portland every second Thursday of the month. $5.00 cover and all the Pinball and 80's style arcade games are free play. The place is packed and Beer is pourin! and food is served. Oh,and I'm almost 50 and my wife is 52.


    2 months ago
    #

    I hate it when I'm 20 posts into a thread, and I suddenly realize it's over a year old.


    2 months ago
    #

    I went to chucky cheese last night ... No Pins!!!!!


    2 months ago
    #

    i went to GameState The Netherlands... and they have plunged into pinball AND redemption all together

    they are also using the EMBED card pay system which is also common to D&B and GameWorks.
    i also have good connections with the board of director! and yes they have pinball.

    not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 of the recent pinballmachines

    check the video out for yourself! the decor has been done to people which are used to make stages for television broadcasting.. u can really tell when ur walking up there..great atmosphere.. great crowd

    and pinball redemption.. its awesome.. here is the vid link

    » YouTube video


    2 months ago
    #
    DutchTommy said:

    I went to GameState The Netherlands... and they have plunged into pinball AND redemption all together.

    Looks like a really cool place. Thanks for the video!


    2 months ago
    #
    gweempose said:

    Looks like a really cool place. Thanks for the video!

    your welcome and im also the dude who taped that video.. anyway the people behind the place also maded an commercial for gamestate!

    its offcourse in dutch language.. im sure ull appreciate the woman in the beginning.. which i know personally too

    anyway here is that link » YouTube video


    StevenP

    Pinball master
    3,320,850 4
    2 months ago
    #
    funtimewithdave said:

    Dave and Buster's just opened a location here in Syracuse, no pinball. Spent $20 and had an okay time with the gf. Not the type of place for pinball I guess. Laundry mats and bars are the places for pinball here in Syracuse (half of our machines are in a single chain of Laundry mats, http://coloniallaundromats.com/

    "Laundry mats"??? Check out the link you posted yourself for a clue... (Really, how do people miss this stuff?)


    2 months ago
    #
    gweempose said:

    I hate it when I'm 20 posts into a thread, and I suddenly realize it's over a year old.

    Yeah but the funny thing is....it's still relevant. The Dave and busters up here was just newly renovated and still NO pinball machines?? I giant PACMAN VS PACMAN.....YUP.....DEAL OR NO DEAL...UH HUH.....4 PLAYER AIR HOCKEY.....SURE......OLD AS DIRT LINKED DAYTONA USA'S......RIGHT ON!

    Pinball machines.......no way dude. And here I thought the hobby and route pins were climbing the ranks in popularity....ugh.



Reply

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.





© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple