(Topic ID: 54789)

Horror Theme pin - (Now with Poll! Please vote)

By hAbO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What Horror based themed pin would you like to see Stern produce? (Pinside Max of 9 poll options)”

• Haunted Mansion (Based on Disneys ride) 40 votes
      18%
    • Scooby Doo 19 votes
      9%
    • Elvira 15 votes
      7%
    • Munsters 18 votes
      8%
    • Walking Dead 48 votes
      22%
    • Rob Zombie (Horror/Rock) 22 votes
      10%
    • Shaun of the Dead 4 votes
      2%
    • Phantasm 13 votes
      6%
    • Ghost Busters 38 votes
      18%

(217 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    rz_dead_city.jpg
    RZ.png
    RZ.jpg
    RZ2.jpg
    resident-evil-milla-jovovich.jpg
    ghostbusters_3_slice_01.jpg
    bill-murray-ghostbusters-3.jpg
    i_2.jpg
    futurepin.jpg
    i_6.jpg
    i_4.jpg
    i_1.jpg
    i_intro_flyer_3A2.jpg
    i_cap_upper.jpg
    i_cap_linda.jpg

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Blindmankind also did another bad ass Future Pin table about angels and demons fighting it out. One of my favorites... "Three Angels"

If Three Angels was a reality there are a few in Minnesota sold

#52 10 years ago

Rob loves pinball and has some horror pins himself image.jpgimage.jpg

#53 10 years ago

In all seriousness Phantasm would make an incredible pinball machine. The backglass could be the original movie posted. Soundbytes from Angus Scrimm aka The Tall Man could recreate an eerie themed pinball machine. Graveyard, Funeral Parlor, Mortuary, etc.....Magnets under the playfield creating havoc during Multiball, etc. I can see it on a playfield.

THE BALL IS BACK!

#54 10 years ago

Scooby DEFINITELY.

#55 10 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

If Three Angels was a reality there are a few in Minnesota sold

You must have been referencing me Crazy.... you F'in know I think that would be THE MOST AMAZING PINBALL OF ALL TIME..... if ever built for real. Period. End of story.

#56 10 years ago

Cabin In The Woods would have been such a fun theme to design around.

#57 10 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Rob loves pinball and has some horror pins himself

Thats a great picture!

#58 10 years ago

Have any gamers played The Last of Us? I heard it's pretty sweet. I wonder how it would fair as a pinball machine.

#59 10 years ago

Walking Dead, but based on the Comics, not the T.V. show. The comics graphics would probably work better (done in color).

#61 10 years ago
    Quoted from DEVILinIRON:

Have any gamers played The Last of Us? I heard it's pretty sweet. I wonder how it would fair as a pinball machine.

I really want to get that game. Looks amazing!!!

3 weeks later
    #62 10 years ago

Sorry, They don't meet what I want. I want to play a game ......... "SAW" ...... dont make me stomp my foot....

#63 10 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

How has Rocky Horror Picture Show not been mentioned, in this thread or in last week's longer one?

RHPS would be an AMAZING pin! Probably never happen, though. You'd be surprised at how many people have NO clue as to what it is. FYI, I've seen it close to 300 times!

Doc

#64 10 years ago

Voted Ghostbusters.

Potential for great toys, sound effects (proton pack charge up on START), sound clips, soundtrack, Zuul wizard mode, theme that can be translated to gameplay (find and catch ghosts)

#65 10 years ago

Ghostbusters....for the kid in me!

#66 10 years ago

If you haven't seen this, go to the 2:20 mark to check out some game play we shot a few months back...

Brian

#67 10 years ago

The Conjuring was pretty darn good. That's the first James Wan film I've liked. Though I haven't seen Insidious yet.

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/horror-theme-pin-by-stern-now-with-poll/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.