Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 523 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Sonic
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7874819 (resized).jpeg
    20841738_1628974497114905_7211153306228254625_n (resized).jpg
    20170522_213012 (resized).jpg
    20170522_214839 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1494 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1581 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1579 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1580 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1578 (resized).JPG
    Summer League Flyer 2 (resized).png
    Summer League Flyer (resized).png
    20170531_221526 (resized).jpg
    16473163_1257426224340797_406880530347740475_n (resized).jpg
    14542305_10154467881900528_4808157252886159274_o (resized).jpg
    6736812.jpeg
    GameRoom-TurkeyRunState_Park-Indiana_(resized).jpg
    There are 523 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 11.
    #1 10 years ago

Greetings fellow hoosiers! I thought I would start an Indiana club on pinside. There are lots of events going on in Indiana, and figured this would be a good way to keep everyone in the loop. So make yourself known here!

#2 10 years ago

And if you aren't aware, there is a pin golf tournament this Sunday at Indiana's fabulous Main Street Amusements! Come check it out!

#3 10 years ago

(+1) for Main Street Amusements. Clean, fully working machines of all varieties.

#4 10 years ago

Greenwood, IN here

#5 10 years ago

Had a double take when I saw this topic. Everyone enjoying the snow?

#6 10 years ago

I'm in Southern Indiana (Scottsburg). Cool to see some other Hoosier pinheads!

#7 10 years ago

New to the site, SE Indiana, snowing like crazy here.

#8 10 years ago

I'm glad you guys are getting it for a change. No snow here, but it is cold!

#9 10 years ago

I think that's you Phil...let me add a mention that we also have an moderated Google group called the Indiana Pinball Players League...just shoot me your email and I'll send along the invite....we have get togethers, swap pins, talk tech and such...for fellow Hoosiers only!

Matt

#10 10 years ago

It's about time you guys started getting some RESPECT!
    th-1-787.jpegth-1-787.jpeg

#11 10 years ago

Fishers here.

I logged a new spot on the pinmap recently. Java Junction in Fortville. The machines needed some love when I was in, but a few of them were playable. Freeplay. Check it out if you're in the area.

#12 10 years ago

Hoosier pride on pinside.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from kyle5574:

Fishers here.
    I logged a new spot on the pinmap recently. Java Junction in Fortville. The machines needed some love when I was in, but a few of them were playable. Freeplay. Check it out if you're in the area.

I've heard of this, through an indy pinball blog. Was curious what pins that have out there.

#14 10 years ago

I bet nothing Hoosier pinball related happens anywhere near me in the south...

Lafayette's 2.5 hours away. Anyone know if anything pinball related happens in the Southern Indiana/Lousville, Ky area other than the annual Louisville Arcade Expo?

#17 10 years ago

Hi highland indiana here!

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from Sonic:

I think that's you Phil...let me add a mention that we also have an moderated Google group called the Indiana Pinball Players League...just shoot me your email and I'll send along the invite....we have get togethers, swap pins, talk tech and such...for fellow Hoosiers only!
    Matt

Yep, that's me. For all that's interested IPPL is awesome! There are some great people, and some amazing collections.

Matt, you sell JD? I see it's not in your collection.....

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from winteriscoming:

I bet nothing Hoosier pinball related happens anywhere near me in the south...
    Lafayette's 2.5 hours away. Anyone know if anything pinball related happens in the Southern Indiana/Lousville, Ky area other than the annual Louisville Arcade Expo?

That's alright Winter. We just need to get something together down here.
    I'm in Jeffersonville. Just across the bridge from Louisville.

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from DudeMcAwesome:

I've heard of this, through an indy pinball blog. Was curious what pins that have out there.

I logged them, all but one, here on Pinside. They've got one EM that I didn't remember the title. It was non-functional when I was there.

#21 10 years ago

Evansville, IN checking in.

#22 10 years ago

Richmond here. Not much on location around here.

#23 10 years ago

Seen a firepower on cl in valpo indiana. Which hoosier is nabbing it up? 575 seems like a good price.chicago.craigslist.org link

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from dementedwarlok:

Seen a firepower on cl in valpo indiana. Which hoosier is nabbing it up? 575 seems like a good price.chicago.craigslist.org link

Good eye

#25 10 years ago

Bored at work = cl searching. I enquired asked about playfield wear. No answer yet.

#26 10 years ago

Man... I'd love a FP, but I don't think I'd want to drive that far. Indiana's too long of a state!

There's a Hard Body for $400 in Nashville, IN....

bloomington.craigslist.org link

If I had the spare funds and space, I'd probably pay that. If only I didn't promise my fiancee that I wouldn't get another one until I've actually built a gameroom... This one's probably not worth the convincing I'd have to do.

#27 10 years ago

From the ad "I was told that they work when I bought them" .....

This always equates to, does not work.

#28 10 years ago

Proud resident of Nappanee (close to Elkhart).

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

From the ad "I was told that they work when I bought them" .....
    This always equates to, does not work.

Probably right. Also probably means you can low-ball. I personally like fixing broken games.

#30 10 years ago

Indianapolis here

#31 10 years ago

So any other pinsiders coming out for the pingolf tournament at MSA tomorrow?

#32 10 years ago

Evansville/Gibson County pinhead here!

I'd love to get up to Main Street Amusements some time, but being a 3rd shift factory guy eats up most of my chances.

#33 10 years ago

In a small town between cornfields in Northern Indiana.

Main Street Amusements hours keep me from going too. I wish Main Street Amusements was open during the day, not just evening hours.

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from HomeBrew:

In a small town between cornfields in Northern Indiana.
    Main Street Amusements hours keep me from going too. I wish Main Street Amusements was open during the day, not just evening hours.

Well, MSA is basically a public service from Dan, the owner. He works during the day like a normal person, and opens his collection up to the public in the evening. I don't think it makes enough money to hire an employee and be open during the day, but if you let him know that there is demand, he might consider it. From what I've heard, he's tried opening during the day, and only like 1 person will come in to look around, ask stupid questions and leave.

#35 10 years ago

I work a 3rd shift I wish I could go. I would like to hangout and play some pins on my days off. The only leauge in the area plays later in the evening on thursdays. It sucks because I work early am the following friday.

#36 10 years ago

WillG and myself live in Hobart (Northwest Indiana)

#37 10 years ago

Columbus,IN as well

#38 10 years ago

Wow. Feel like a Muslim that finally made it to Mecca. Not really, but this is hallowed ground for me. Finally a Pinsider !! Seriously stoked about this.First pin, first post. Bloomington IN at the party now.

#39 10 years ago

As the needle is dragged across the vinyl....

#40 10 years ago

Cue crickets. And that guy with the bad jokes.

#41 10 years ago

I bought an Indianapolis 500 last month. Up for " Most Faded Cabinet of All Time" Award. But playfield, backglass, lights, everything seems great to me. Cant stop playing it.

#42 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

I bought an Indianapolis 500 last month. Up for " Most Faded Cabinet of All Time" Award. But playfield, backglass, lights, everything seems great to me. Cant stop playing it.

indy 500 is cool. i played a dirty routed one in IL. I am sure it plays better clean.

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

First pin, first post. Bloomington IN at the party now.

Welcome! I'd love to have an Indy 500. There was a gorgeous HUO on Indy CL several months back. I wish I'd had the money at the time.

#44 10 years ago

Thanks Kyle, Mr. Warlock. Buying new glass from Doc Pinball this week. Man I love this game!

#45 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Thanks Kyle, Mr. Warlock. Buying new glass from Doc Pinball this week. Man I love this game!

I was considering buying some invisaglass for my dr dude. I have a local jersy jack distributor in the area.

#46 10 years ago

Angola here... new to the hobby/site. Grew up in West Lafayette and go to MSA every chance I'm home. Dan has my favorite machine... Power Play. If you guys have a smart phone, check in on Foursquare and there is a "$10 worth of credits for only $5" special.

1 week later
    #47 10 years ago

The lafayette league starts in January! Who's playing?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lafayettepinball/

leaguelogo.jpgleaguelogo.jpg

#48 10 years ago

Looks like a ton of fun. Too bad I'm so far away. I do hope to visit MSA when I'm down there for a few days around Christmas.

#50 10 years ago
    Quoted from Thunder424:

Looks like a ton of fun. Too bad I'm so far away. I do hope to visit MSA when I'm down there for a few days around Christmas.

Be sure to check his Facebook page before you go-- he will be closed for a 10 days around Christmas.

There are 523 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hoosier-pinside-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.