(Topic ID: 87855)

Honoring LTG w/ SS Billiards 2014 Refresh (In Process)

By pinballnut3

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6944.JPG
IMG_6943.JPG
IMG_6945.JPG
IMG_6947.JPG
IMG_0876.JPG
IMG_0874.JPG
IMG_0873.JPG
IMG_0870.JPG
IMG_0869.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG
image.jpg
IMG_0865.JPG
IMG_0543.JPG
IMG_0850.JPG
There are 935 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 19.
#101 10 years ago

Good to see this coming together, I am happy to contribute man power to the renovations. Please let me know the dates/times as it approaches.

#102 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Here is the link once again:

http://igg.me/p/743018/x

Page 3

#103 10 years ago

I can't think of a better cause. Lloyd has helped me many times over the years. I finally have a way to show my appreciation. Thank you Lloyd. I have a good feeling that you will surpass the 8.5K goal.

#104 10 years ago

Glad I could help. LTG has provide a bunch on helpful info, enabling to work on my own machines.

#105 10 years ago

Just met Lloyd and Prada for the first time this weekend. What a friendly guy. I brought a pcb along w/ me and he helped me w/ an issue I was having. Played a few pins I had never seen before which was fun as well.

#106 10 years ago

Happy to contribute
LTG has helped me out numerous times with pin problems and every time he's remedied the issue!

#107 10 years ago

Good Job Guys, 66% in under a week!

#108 10 years ago

LTG has helped me on numerous occasions , not to mention the archive of knowledge contained in his forum that I have referred to many times. He is a true asset to our hobby, sharing his experience and knowledge with all who need it. As a newbie to the hobby, he saved me many times from having to bring in technical support. I only wish my donation could match the value of his service! If we had a "Pinball Hall of Fame" , Lloyd would be a charter member.

#109 10 years ago

Woot, 74%.

I talked with Qfanatic and it looks like $500 should feed about 100 people. I asked about brisket and pulled chicken and some basic sides. I might look into getting a ton of ribs and some brisket instead, but not sure.

Lets get this baby up and over the goal so we can get lloyd a new pin!

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I talked with Qfanatic and it looks like $500 should feed about 100 people. I asked about brisket and pulled chicken and some basic sides. I might look into getting a ton of ribs and some brisket instead, but not sure.

I wouldn't get all excited yet. A long way to go.

My experience is just go with the ribs. What people go for and easiest. Most other items get ignored and tossed out.

LTG : )

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I wouldn't get all excited yet. A long way to go.
My experience is just go with the ribs. What people go for and easiest. Most other items get ignored and tossed out.

Too late lloyd, already getting excited!

Thats kinda what I was thinking too. Worst case sceanario is that I bring home extra ribs and I have no problem with that.

#112 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Too late lloyd, already getting excited!
Thats kinda what I was thinking too. Worst case sceanario is that I bring home extra ribs and I have no problem with that.

Dont worry I will make sure no extras Ribs are my favorite

#113 10 years ago

Can you ship a rib to Virginia Beach? NAVL?

#114 10 years ago

Money sent, congratulations on toughing out the highs and lows in the industry! Sounds like things are on an upswing. JR

#115 10 years ago

Bump. Still a couple of thousand to go...

#116 10 years ago
Quoted from buffaloatx:

LTG, I have shipped you a care package. I will provide tracking information once I receive it. This is a small token of appreciation from myself and my operator, who's games would be still sitting in a warehouse gathering dust without you and Pinsides many other passionate members help.
Good luck with this project, and I hope your refurb party is one for the ages.

Here is the tracking information from Mueller pool supply for my donation to this worthy endeavor.
FedEx 223864670303743
I hope they are used in good health!
JLB

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from buffaloatx:

What ever you sent will be used. And greatly appreciated !

Thank you.
Lloyd

#118 10 years ago

Over three quarters of the way to the goal! Glad to be part of this effort!

#119 10 years ago

This couldn't benefit a more deserving person or place - Lloyd I am proud to call you a friend and the community is very lucky to have you and SS... Thank you very much for your dedication and life devotion to providing a place for people to enjoy and all the help you have given.. There is no amount that could be given to repay that.

I know you live a trim existence and it surely would have been easier and financially beneficial for you to have given up a long time ago - thank you for not.. I am eternally grateful

#120 10 years ago

I'm going to go bother LTG and prada tomorrow and try and up my score on WOZ. I heard that this is the last WOZ in the state at a public venue, pretty lucky to have lloyd around to give players this opportunity to play this game.

#121 10 years ago

Let me know when Lordless i may swing by and say HI!

#122 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

Let me know when Lordless i may swing by and say HI!

It'll probably be in the afternoon sometime. I'm making a trip up to the pinballwarehouse to pick up some pinball glass then was going to have lunch in champlin, then head up to hopkins after.

#123 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

lunch in champlin

Ribs.

LTG : )™

#124 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

There is no amount that could be given to repay that.

I know you live a trim existence and it surely would have been easier and financially beneficial for you to have given up a long time ago - thank you for not.. I am eternally grateful

So true!

Thank you everyone. Thank you Lloyd for being you!

http://igg.me/p/743018/x/7009882 SS refresh 2014

#125 10 years ago

Lloyd has always been there to provide tech support to me whether it was here or rgp. Thanks Lloyd! You are living the dream.

#126 10 years ago
Quoted from buffaloatx:

LTG, I have shipped you a care package.

The dozen pool cues, boxes of tips, and clamps arrived.

Thank you very much for your help, it is appreciated !
Lloyd

#127 10 years ago
Quoted from buffaloatx:

Here is the tracking information from Mueller pool supply for my donation to this worthy endeavor.
FedEx 223864670303743
JLB

Thank you for helping such a worthwhile cause.

#128 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The dozen pool cues, boxes of tips, and clamps arrived.

Thank you very much for your help, it is appreciated !
Lloyd

So cool Big THANK YOU to Buffaloatx

#129 10 years ago

LTG, glad I could help. If you ever find yourself in Austin, come in and check out some of the pins you helped revive.

#130 10 years ago

It was great playing pinball today and meeting more local pinheads. I met a guy and asked how long he has known lloyd and he said probably about 40 years now. Its great that this type of relationship is possible and its great hearing about the history of the place.

#131 9 years ago

Contribution sent. Glad to be able to help Lloyd out. With his willingness to help everyone for so many years, and to do so with such class and integrity, I can't think of a more deserving person.

#132 9 years ago

Happy to contribute.
Always talk about getting over there when in town and never have yet. When in town next time for sure to stop by!

#133 9 years ago

$1500 away from the goal!

#134 9 years ago

so cool how quickly it got to this point!

hopefully it will make the goal in the next week or so!

#135 9 years ago

bump

#136 9 years ago

I may have a lead on someone who wants those two working rush 2049's

#137 9 years ago

Evening Bump

#138 9 years ago

Wow. I cant believe this! So close......WE can do it lets get to $8500 before friday!.

Lets do it!

#139 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

Wow. I cant believe this! So close......WE can do it lets get to $8500 before friday!.
Lets do it!

Holy smokes, batman!

We're at 92%

#140 9 years ago

Big bump.jpgBig bump.jpg

#141 9 years ago

I just donated earlier today. Its gonna happen soon!
Buddy

#142 9 years ago

$7800 Wow I think we are going to get it!

#143 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

$7800 Wow I think we are going to get it!

82 Funders. 46 days to go. 94%. ( $8K )

Thank you doesn't seem enough. I really appreciate this. The last decade was pretty tough on me. And this will help much more than the business.

#144 9 years ago

love seeing the community come together around something good!

#145 9 years ago

IMG_0574.JPGIMG_0574.JPG

People have asked for pictures of the mug and ashtray. Both are over 30 years old. The mug is plastic, marked Sterllite on the bottom, dish washer safe top rack. I believe the phone number changed before they came so we never used them.

The ash tray kind of looks like carnival glass. An inch deep. Too heavy to use around the pinball machines. So they were never used.

IMG_0575.JPGIMG_0575.JPG
#146 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thank you doesn't seem enough. I really appreciate this.

Thank you is plenty buddy.

#147 9 years ago

I happend to be looking at the featured "places to play pinball" on this site... Certainly SS Billiards deserves a listing there-

Can we make this happen?

#148 9 years ago

I wondered what the mug looked like. I just got myself a cue ball!! Thanks Lloyd.

#149 9 years ago

Holy yep, someone followed my benji with a whopping 350... goal reached... Congrats

#150 9 years ago

100% Ladies and gentleman! A generous Anonymous poster finished it off.

Now let's see if we can get Lloyd a few extra bucks for those incidentals. Anyone think 10k is plausible?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 84.99
12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

16,500 (OBO)
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

There are 935 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/honoring-ltg-w-the-ss-billiards-2014-refresh/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.