Help: 2003 LOTR shaker installation.

Started 2 years ago by wescor97 in forum All PinballAll Pinball.

Forum » All Pinball » Topic

Help: 2003 LOTR shaker installation.

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by wescor97
  • 5 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from Eskaybee

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Intrigued about the responses... I just ordered the shaker, PAL from pinbits and 10.02 ROM. Hoping to install this weekend.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Same here. Anyone done this? Are there additional steps? Otherwise perhaps a bad game rom?

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I get the low-score for EPROM installation..... Had a pin tucked under when installing v10.2.... Works perfect.... Thank you Pam for the follow-up....

If you don't have a shaker motor in LOTR.... Get one!!!!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

How much did it cost you to make this mod if you don't mind me asking? I know that there are quite a few on this site thinking about doing it.
    Thanks

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

The total conversion costs about $220 plus some shipping..... Pinbits and Pinball Life are where you want to go for your components..... It would have taken me about 20min if didn't miss an EPROM pin while I was changing software versions...
    The shaker combined with flipper fidelity's speaker replacement system makes the gameplay priceless....

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Tag; very intrigued about updating my LoTR. Thanks for the info, feedback, and follow up!

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple