Has This Happened to You???

Started 2 years ago by onedeath in forum All PinballAll Pinball.

Forum » All Pinball » Topic

Has This Happened to You???

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by onedeath
  • 5 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from btrip

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years ago
    #

So yesterday I was working on getting my Tron Pro's slings working a bit better and I noticed a few dark spots on the playfield. I was like what in the heck is that....

I then got out the cleaner and tried to wipe it off, it really did not come off that easily. At this point I a starting to get a bit worried about what the stuff was.

It turned out that I nicked the top of my finger on one of the sling leafs and I was leaving little blood dots all over as I kept on working on the pin.

Never had that happen before and I am sure it will happen again eventually.:)

dlbuller

Pinball addict
    668,150 2
    2 years ago
    #

Usually my blood splatter finds its way to my manuals.

2 years ago
    #

I've had that happen several times. I'm pretty sure in some of the videos I've shot, I've done a little bleeding but tried to pretend it didn't happen.. lol There are plenty of sharp things on the underside of a playfield to get cut on.

2 years ago
    #
    dlbuller said:

Usually my blood splatter finds its way to my manuals.

As long as it isn't a CSI or W?D manual you should be okay.
    On a BSD blood on the PF is a mod and you have to pay extra for it.

2 years ago
    #

When I clean my playfields I always get a bunch of paper-cut like cuts on my hands from them rubbing against the edges/underside of the plastics. Not much blood, but it hurts

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple