Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by txcooter3
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hello, i have a gottlieb top card, was working fine then i hit the new game button and it went south. What it did was reset the score and then kept acting like it was resetting the score. the 00-90 unit relay will not turn off.

any ideas.

Thanks

#2 10 years ago

by saying "the relay won't turn off", do you mean the score reel keeps rotating eternally (not stopping ar zero) when trying to reset?

if so, check the "0" position switch on the reel... clean and adjust as necessary...

#3 10 years ago

no, the reel stopped. everything else kept going though

Actually i just figured it out. the the bar on the "A" relay had somehow gotten out of place. i put it back and it completed the circuit.

Thanks for your help though.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-top-card-wont-finish-startup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.