(Topic ID: 8852)

Google Chrome/Internet Explorer Can't Access Pinside?

By pinmike

12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by pinmike
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IE-Best-Browser-to-Download-a-Good-Bro.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

A friend of mine is trying to get on Pinside but Google Chrome/Internet Explorer
    will not allow him to access the Pinside Site.Just curious what everyone else is
    using.I'm using Firefox.

#2 12 years ago

FF

IE-Best-Browser-to-Download-a-Good-Bro.jpgIE-Best-Browser-to-Download-a-Good-Bro.jpg

#3 12 years ago

I'm on the iPad right now, but I use chrome and IE daily on this site and can access it just fine.

#4 12 years ago

I use 4 diff browsers to access this site w/o problems, I'm using chrome to write this, I don't think it is browser related. Is he getting an error message or anything?

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Is he getting an error message or anything?

Yes he is getting an error.

#6 12 years ago

This is Google Chrome I am post from..

Jim

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

herbertbsharp said:Is he getting an error message or anything?
    Yes he is getting an error.

What is the error message and error ID/code number. To find solutions to these things the details in the messages are the key...

#8 12 years ago

Here's what he gets.

in google chrome it does NOTHING.
    in IE you get this:
    {"success","token":"8af7e38e14331bc80f728895afc245","newuser_id":null,"loginuser_id":null}

#9 12 years ago

Internet Explorer works just fine.

Have him try clearing out his temporary internet files. Sounds like a cache issue.

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Internet Explorer works just fine.

Have him try clearing out his temporary internet files. Sounds like a cache issue.

Ok,I will tell him..Thanks

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/google-chromeinternet-explorer-cant-access-pinside and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.