Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Rat_Tomago
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

1. Target Pool - one of the few EMs that they have at Pinballz. Mechanically 99% but only 90% of the lights work. Makes it hard to tell if you've gotten the ball or not or if the center pop is at 100 pts or which target is 300 pts.
Fun fun game tho and i think my highest score was 6700 or so. Also I played in the Flip off Hunger pinball tournament which was a blast. We raised some cash for the local food bank.

2. King Pin - My game room. works 99% with a few bulbs out. Needs a good shop job and some plastic flattening.
This game is just kicking my ass down one out lane and up the other. SDTM seems to be the rule. Half of the issue is the tilt is set waaaay to tight and its currently only on 3 ball cause i wanted to see how 3 ball played.
I have decided that I will switch it back as it really is a 5 ball game and is much more fun.

What have you played this weekend?

--Jeff

#2 10 years ago

From last weekend/early in the week.
The pin that gives me fits is Capt` Card that my brother has,just when you think you have enough to add a ball to keep it going ,poof it goes down the drain.
Hard to get it to go in your favor,but if it was too easy it would be boring.

#3 10 years ago

Had some friends over and we played Cosmos. My wife thrashed all three of us, by more than double. I should be practicing, not reading Pinside!

#4 10 years ago

I actually set GC scores on both Batman Forever and Diner this weekend.

#5 10 years ago

Volcano was giving me fits... short ball times, as well as Mars God of War last week, before the sound board took a dump... almost ready to start multiball, then drain !

then lose your locked balls... start all over, rinse and repeat... never did get MB started all day !

#6 10 years ago

My weekend list includes pretty much every game I played at the Modern Pinball tourney.

#7 10 years ago

PinballHelp and the Mystic Crewe of the Silver Ball club hosted a Flip Off Hunger - New Orleans, LA benefit pinball tournament yesterday Sat Nov 16. It was a fun event that raised money and food donations. A win-win!

Tournament games:
E-m's: Gottlieb '76 Card Whiz, and '77 Jacks Open
SS: '79 Bally Supersonic, and '79 Gottlieb Genie
Modern DMD: '95 Bally AFM, and Stern TSPP

A separate buy-in fund-raiser contest was done using a 1980 Bally Hot Doggin'.

All these machines were kicking our rear ends much of the night.

Anyhow, my best moment of the event was being the first player to put up a score on Supersonic during the afternoon early qualifying session. I had a great game, hitting drop targets, stand-ups and rollovers, racking up bonuses, bumping up the multipliers, etc., set a new high-score on the machine, had the knocker going off, etc.
No one was able to top that game on Supersonic the rest of the tournament.
I did pretty good qualifying on the other ss and e-m's, but that game on Supersonic sure felt good.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

What have you played this weekend?

Nothing. Still waiting on my 3 new machines, however next weekend should be a different story.

Ken

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Also I played in the Flip off Hunger pinball tournament which was a blast.

What a coincidence, Tron, Dark Knight and T3 kicked by butt in that same tournament. Still had a good time.

#10 10 years ago

both 4 square and royal guard kicked mine pretty good... i hadn't played my 2" flipper ones in awhile, and it's almost like i've forgotten how to play pinball...

#11 10 years ago

I played Slick Chick all weekend!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-that-kicking-my-butt-this-weekend and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.