(Topic ID: 25508)

Full Pinball Collection for Sale (DeLorean or AMC Javelin trade offer)

By CaptainNeo

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 189 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

68_1.JPG
004.JPG
InsideSign.jpg
delosign2.jpg
delosign.jpg
McGDeLoWall.jpg
DeLoFlux.jpg
McGDeLo.jpg
DSC05271.JPG
welcome.jpg
_1262097946[1].jpg
There are 189 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 11 years ago

I will consider a De Lorean or 1972 or 1973 AMC Javalin in trade for Pins/or Pin + cash or Car + cash depending.

]
TAF- Plays 100%. Cab has yellows highlights faded. Playfield is excellent. Been awhile since it's been shopped. Has Green laser mod to swamp (gives nice green glow) , cloud topper mod and light up apron. $5900

BF- mint cab, minty playfield, no broken ramps or plastics, nice bright display. Excellent all around $3500

Transformers LE Decepticon $6500- LED topper, COlor changing flipper buttons, Flipper fidelity LED backbox lighting kit. LED speaker kit, and 1 of a kind Custom Megatron mod (totally reversable) New style metal leg protectors installed. 324 plays on it total.

RFM- Nice cab, crisp monitor, no wear playfield, nice all around. $3900

Tommy- Very nice all around. Almost mint cabinet, original topper, perfect plastics, perfect playfield, super clean. $5000

Miss World- One of 4 that exist. Only one with original cabinet art, new repo backglass, perfect plastics all with protectors, custom Spinners, custom drop targets, clearcoated playfield that's mint. unique game and super rare $15000.00 Will trade for BBB or AC/DC BIB

Orbitor 1- Bowl taken out and redone. no white powder on the peaks. Rare unique game. Plays 100% $3200

Super Soccer- Full working, BG is 8, cabinet nice shape, playfield is better than average. Great playing machine $1000

Shadow- Fully working. Slight blemishes in the cabinet here and there, COmes with NOS plastics set (not installed) everything is there and working 100%. No sanctum wear, but sanctum is dirty,but not broke through. $3500

Swords of fury- Nice cabinet, playfield has little wear on kickback and lock sections. No broken plastics. Pinscore LED displays, shopped fairly recently $3000

Atlantis (bally)- Pair of 2. In restoration process right now, but you can take them as is. Super nice unfaded cabinet, Super nice BG, playfield is dirty as hell, plastics look good, between the 2 of them, you can make a very minty game and another players game. $3000 for the pair.

This is all I have left.

#2 11 years ago

The sad thing is that some of those prices aren't that far off in this crazy market.

#3 11 years ago

Well according to the standard here in Michigan that's only a good start to a collection, where is the rest of the collection at ?

#4 11 years ago

i hate a dirty sanctum

#5 11 years ago

Prices are to high...haha

I want LOTR, TAF, and Tommy...$9000 package deal

#6 11 years ago

Is this any different than your post on RGP a while back as far as prices ?

#7 11 years ago

Wish I was closer..........and by closer I mean they were already in my basement.

#8 11 years ago

well this is a great starter collection for those looking to get in the hobby. Since everything except Atlantis is pimped out and fully working. These are all my personal collection, which i've picked and kept the best of the machines i've had over the past 8 years. I hate cabinet decals, so none of these have the cheap stickers on the cabinets. All original. LED mods used only in specific spots. Not a fan of entire playfields being LED's.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Is this any different than your post on RGP a while back as far as prices ?

Yes, they have gone up a little in some spots, due prices seem to have gone up on some games lately. And 2 new games added to the collection since my last shinanagans.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

The sad thing is that some of those prices aren't that far off in this crazy market.

i was thinking the same thing .

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Yes, they have gone up a little in some spots, due prices seem to have gone up on some games lately. And 2 new games added to the collection since my last shinanagans.

And did you happen to sell any games from that thread?

#12 11 years ago

I just sweetened the deal.....If you buy the whole collection. I'm throwing in my fully working, nice condition. 14' United Team ball bowler. Nose is uncracked, fully working 6 player bowler. First come first serve. No pushing please.

Actually, I was worried, I almost sold my LOTR, CV, TOTAN, Farfalla, O1 and few inquiring about Miss World. LOTR almost walked out the door.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

lemme guess... the totan.

#14 11 years ago

SHHHHAAAZZAAAMMM!.............Someone had to do it! That 10,000 discount is not really a discount given your prices.
Thank you
Pricing Police

#15 11 years ago

I love the part about taking a delorean as a partial trade

_1262097946[1].jpg_1262097946[1].jpg

#16 11 years ago

I know that one is sweet. Saw that one on Ebay a year ago for $50k. I miss the one I used to have. Wish I still had it.

As for the $10k discount. What do you mean? It's a great deal. It's like buy this collection...get a MM for FREE! That's a great deal. Plus i'm throwing in a 2k valued Ball Bowler in on it. It's a complete Gameroom kit of awesomeness. No need to track down better titles or better quality versions of these games. All comes ready to go, with a couple do it yourselfers included to tinker around with.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

It's like buy this collection...get a MM for FREE!

At 10K, It would have to be a beater MM

#18 11 years ago

I have a friend with three deloreans and he's offered to sell me one numerous times....If you're serious about wanting one I'll see if I can dig up his contact info...They aren't mint, but they do run. He gave me choice of Auto or Stick 2 years ago...Pretty sure he still has them. And not in exchange for anything...I'd just pass you along his info.

#19 11 years ago

Neo,

Any pics of the bowler? I have the same model I picked up non-working and missing some of the interior guts for 400 bucks. Been trying to find some pics of the ball lift area and not had much luck.

#20 11 years ago

I don't want to be tempted unless the pins sell. I better not, because i'll find a way to get one, and i'm not in a position to have room for one, unless I sell the collection and buy a new house.

#21 11 years ago

A bar in Pensacola Florida has the original neon sign that sat outside the Delorean factory in Ireland. I would rather have that since it may be worth more and much more reliable.

#22 11 years ago

as great as that sounds. I can't drive the sign.

#23 11 years ago

Hey Neo one popped up local here last week for 12k forgot to tell you on phone the other night.

You should put also that if multiple Kilos of cocaine are found in said car there could be another discount lol.

#24 11 years ago

If there were multiple kilos of cocaine in there, we might be able to do a straight up trade.

#25 11 years ago

...that's all.

#26 11 years ago

Why are you selling them all?

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Since you guys always think everything is worth double of what it really is, i'm selling off my entire collection

So your real prices are half of whats listed? I am excited if so...

#28 11 years ago

because i'm out of room. If I sell them all, I can pay off my house, buy another house, and start over with a bigger game room. I'll have my virtuapin to hold me over while I spend years rebuying back all my games over time.

#29 11 years ago

Great prices, wish I was clos.....oh jesus not even I can joke...that is just horrible!

#30 11 years ago

I think we will begin seeing people post their games at your prices. I noticed Miss World appreciated 33% in less than two weeks. Not a bad ROI!

Dan

#31 11 years ago

Hey guys! Overpay by $30k and receive a discount of $10k. Can't say fairer than that!

Aren't you supposed to SAVE money by buying in bulk?

#32 11 years ago

Average whosale price of a Key is 14.5 just saying.

Some people cant see the sarcasm unless its bukkaked on there face.

#33 11 years ago

This is always what i had Miss World priced at. I did a one shot discount rate at that time, for the blowout fire sale. It's back to full price again. That was then, this is now.

#34 11 years ago

I guess the Brits are just as confused with our humor as we are with their's.

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

Hey guys! Overpay by $30k and receive a discount of $10k. Can't say fairer than that!
Aren't you supposed to SAVE money by buying in bulk?

Sounds like my wife's argument for buying shoes

#36 11 years ago

Humor nothing. At these prices, this stuff is gone. All of it. Except my VP. the game rooms will look very empty for awhile.

#37 11 years ago

Neo you haven't been sniffing the clearcoat and paint fumes again have you.

#38 11 years ago

A dirty sanctum doesn't make the price of the Shadow go higher. I'd pay $2k tops.

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Moved to Market Place.

Lol

#42 11 years ago

I'm not saying anything.

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

A dirty sanctum doesn't make the price of The Shadow go higher. I'd pay $2k tops.

hey, it's dirty, but not worn through. Not many original shadows don't have sanctum wear. Dirt cleans up easy. A big ass divot does not.

#44 11 years ago

For the prices you say you can buy pins for, Neo, you could sell your collection for half those prices, replace them all and make money on the deal.

#45 11 years ago

Great prices, good luck with the sale.

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

For the prices you say you can buy pins for, Neo, you could sell your collection for half those prices, replace them all and make money on the deal.

indeed I could, but I don't want to have to refind these games. Some i'll never find again, and some i'll never find in the condition that I have them in now. Took me 7 years to get them all for the prices I was willing to pay and the condition I wanted. So if I can't pay off the house, it's pointless to sell them. The point in selling them, is to buy a house with bigger gameroom. Since prices are insane right now, now is the time to put them up for sale.

#47 11 years ago

On TZ, what is the Rocket bounce out fix? I have this issue in spades, especially after I installed the cliffy.
Maybe pin prices are higher in Canada as the supply is lower, but I didn't think your prices were way out of whack..... drive them all up to Toronto and you would sell them in a day!

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Since prices are insane right now, now is the time to put them up for sale.

are you saying that prices will not be insane in the near future and we will get back to 2005 pricing.. im excited

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from leaffan67:

On TZ, what is the Rocket bounce out fix? I have this issue in spades, especially after I installed the cliffy.
Maybe pin prices are higher in Canada as the supply is lower, but I didn't think your prices were way out of whack..... drive them all up to Toronto and you would sell them in a day!

The rocket bounce out fix is to properly level your game. That or add a threaded post where the 1/4 screw is holding the ball guide directly above the rocket.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tucson, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Led
TheDudeMods

$ 65.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 189 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/full-collection-for-sale-pinside-gold and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.