Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
IMG_0848.JPG
ironman_8.jpg
There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

Ok, I did a video of my STLE for what it's worth (video might not be up long since I added star trek music to it):

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Ok, I did a video of my STLE for what it's worth (video might not be up long since I added Star Trek music to it):
» YouTube video

I am interested in that Lamp next to it.

#53 10 years ago

Nice video Rob! Good luck in your search for an IM, hopefully you'll find one soon!

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I bet that lamp is HUO and Rob would probably give you a smokin' good deal on it.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I would, but I love it more than....uh....err....

Quoted from Buckman:

Nice video Rob! Good luck in your search for an IM, hopefully you'll find one soon!

Thanks Steve. A few things in the works, but nothing finalized yet.

#56 10 years ago

pm sent

#57 10 years ago

I should probably add that if you have an IM for sale in the SoCal area but are not interested in trading for a STLE, I may still be interested in buying the IM outright.

1 month later
#58 9 years ago

Trade completed. IM in da house.

And.....it's one BAD ASS PIN!

#59 9 years ago

Congrats man, I know you really wanted it. Enjoy!

#60 9 years ago

And thanks to Pinsider Wheels for the trade.

We met up in the middle...a town called Kettleman, CA. Couldn't believe how many people were there. It reminded me of Barstow, where a lot of people stop to eat, get gas, etc on their way to Vegas.

230 miles one way for each of us. I think we are both very satisfied with our trade. But me being the dumb shit that I am, I put two of the STLE leg bolts in my pocket after removing them, and forgot to take them out. So when I got home to unload IM, I knew what I had done when I counted 10 leg bolts.

#61 9 years ago

I sometimes stop at The Mad Greek in Baker but Barstow is always a stop in one direction, even if just for a Starbucks stop.

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It's all subjective. X-Men is pretty close to my least favorite pin that I've ever owned.

I wish that was your 1st impression when I asked you if you liked it... before I bought it

#63 9 years ago

You fleeced poor Pinsider Wheels, especially stiffing him on the extra two leg bolts! Congrats

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And thanks to Pinsider Wheels for the trade.
We met up in the middle...a town called Kettleman, CA. Couldn't believe how many people were there. It reminded me of Barstow, where a lot of people stop to eat, get gas, etc on their way to Vegas.
230 miles one way for each of us. I think we are both very satisfied with our trade. But me being the dumb shit that I am, I put two of the STLE leg bolts in my pocket after removing them, and forgot to take them out. So when I got home to unload IM, I knew what I had done when I counted 10 leg bolts.

And thank you to RobT. It was a very smooth transaction even with the lack of 2 bolts. Rob went out of his way to mail me the 2 bolts even though I didn't ask him to do so - I was unable to find them at my local hardware store.

And yes, I am also happy with the trade. I haven't been able to get on it much, but it's a great looking machine. I look forward to the software update.

#65 9 years ago

Congrats on the pin

#66 9 years ago

I've done the kettleman city meetup pinball swap pickup deliver thing before, congrats on your IM!

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I wish that was your 1st impression when I asked you if you liked it... before I bought it

That must have been pretty early on...like in the first week or two of ownership. It was all downhill from there.

Quoted from wheels:

And thank you to RobT. It was a very smooth transaction even with the lack of 2 bolts. Rob went out of his way to mail me the 2 bolts even though I didn't ask him to do so - I was unable to find them at my local hardware store.
And yes, I am also happy with the trade. I haven't been able to get on it much, but it's a great looking machine. I look forward to the software update.

I'm glad that you are a patient person as I honestly would have been pretty upset if I had got home and couldn't play my new IM because the prior owner dicked me out of two leg bolts!

It was good meeting you Brian.

#68 9 years ago

Congrats Rob!!! Very happy for you man!!!!

#69 9 years ago

I'm glad that you are a patient person as I honestly would have been pretty upset if I had got home and couldn't play my new IM because the prior owner dicked me out of two leg bolts!
It was good meeting you Brian.

It was no big deal. I just borrowed a bolt from 2 other machines so 2 of them are missing one a piece right now. I'll insert the bolts back in when your package arrives.

It was nice meeting you as well, Rob! I'm sorry In-n-out was so busy. I hope to have a burger with you some other time.

#70 9 years ago

Holy crap, this is proof that rob did not want to get rid of his STLE! Hijacking 2 bolts from .......his precious!

Congrats to both. IM and STLE are awesome!

1 week later
#71 9 years ago

Having played both these games a ton, I can see why you did this trade. STLE for me isn't having that 'one more go' feel and the away team shot is a flow killer. Found myself playing more Metallica pro and then comparing them. Then I play IM and it has me jumping up and down!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

arcade-cabinets.com

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Mary, FL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-stle-for-huo-im-in-socal/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.